Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Stress management - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stress management (269 Views)

Best Stress Management Program For Everyone / Stress Management : Natural Remedy For Stress (anxiety) By Swissgarde / 5 Warning Signs Stress Is About To Make You Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stress management by BrightGabriel1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
5 TIPS for stress management, that you need in your life
Hello, guys, I want to take you through a journey that will help you manage stress. When we are done with these guides, all that will be left is a moment of joy, this is because your joy is my satisfaction.

Do you know why some coaches die every early or have health issue early in their lives? It is because of stress, know that it is not only coaches that are affected, other professions are affected in this also. Have you been struggling to keep your stress under control? Well then, don't allow it to weigh on you anymore, this is because thinking about it, is what escalated your stress.

Before I drive you down to the place of your happiness I want to let you in, on something you might know or maybe you never knew.

Stress is like a double edge sword. What do I mean by this? It basically means that stress can be good or bad.

Let me define stress for reference here�
Stress is the body's reaction to any change that requires adjustment or response. These changes might incites reactions like emotional physical and mental process. With that illuminated stress can be from the environment where you found yourself, you can feel stress through your body and also through your own thought.

That is to say, stress attacks your system through diverse means it will either empower you or subdue you. I know you are asking yourself how can stress even empower me, well it does this is because when you are desperate for something hormones are poured into your bloodstream which enables you to either fight or takes a flight away from danger. When talking about subduing, I mean stress can keep you depressed and make you even sick at some point when it becomes uncontrollable that is why you need this guide to pull through it. https://campussolve.com/5-tips-for-stress-management-that-you-need-in-your-life/

(1) (Reply)

Hair Growth Teas And Oils / Take This For Diabetes / Wow! Two Year Old Boy Kills A � Snake(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.