Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown (18954 Views)

Those Wishing Zack Orji Dead Will Die Before Him, Actor Dunhill Says (Video) / Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus / What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by kenechukwufrank: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nigerian rapper, Runtown has taken to his twitter handle to air his voice over the prevalent killings and kidnappings that have been recorded across the country in the last few weeks.

The artist queried the number of protests to engage in before the issue of SARS officers killing innocent citizens is addressed.

He also lashed out at Nigerian authorities over report of a cleaner allegedly killed by a SARS officer.

Runtown also stated that Nigeria is becoming a nightmare and not the country of our dreams.

He tweeted;
Source: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/07/16/how-many-have-to-die-before-something-is-done-about-sars-runtown/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
Rundown should come out and lead a protest, then we take him serious. angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by oluwasegun007(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Not a sane society any more...

5 Likes

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by choky26(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Everything scatter scatter

1 Like

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Emu4life(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Why YAHOO boyz dey fear SARS like this
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by iammo(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sad one

1 Like

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by emeijeh(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
It seems Rugeddy baba got tired of talking of the matter.

Oya SARS, make una vamoose

10 Likes

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by boolet: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
That is the result of an agency sharing an acronym with a disease. Hence they act like a plague undecided

17 Likes

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
cool

Good question, but action does it.
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Lessonnn: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
He’s already leading a protest with that, what have you done.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by dreamwords: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin oga runtown don't update ur twitter immediately after smoking weed grin wait for like 3 hours before you do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by YoungLionken(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
SARS saga is now ordinary and regular, it's herdsmen attacks now.

Yet, APCheats and their demonic supporters are making jest of Atiku's nationality, too bad!..

11 Likes

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by khallebb(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Runtown grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Kposkila: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
There was a country indeed..
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Emu4life(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
No mind am, just like some feefle prom a particular legiongrin. Keyboard Warriors
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Ekehwinz: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
boolet:
That is the result of an agency sharing an acronym with a disease. Hence they act like a plague undecided

I dont blame them. The country is so messed up.

1 Like

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by seunmohmoh(f): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
But where is orezi?
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by lenghtinny(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You wey dey fly for night should first of all act like a drone and epp us check if everywhere safe for a protest...

Then we will take you serious angry

17 Likes

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Toscarel: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
the country we live in has no value for human life and rights innocent lives go every second without being noticed
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Olakunorivictor(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Just when you thought uv seen the worst.... Den another one pops up
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Emac34: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Emu4life:
Just imagine the trash you typed sheybi the cleaner the killed the other day was also a yahoo boy abi or should i say the okada rider the killed at Aja ....

please if you don't have sense try buying one OK I just wonder when una go get sense

12 Likes

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Who’s gonna die next cry
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by jwals: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
SARS are doing their own, FULANI HERDSMEN are parading the high way, BOKOHARAM are doing hide and seek in sambisa, FG is printing RED PASSPORT FOR US, shocked MAY GOD DELIVER NIGERIA OOOOOO
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Dhortunn(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Emu4life:

Are you seeking attention or something?

7 Likes

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Godwin2am(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
kenechukwufrank:
Nigerian rapper, Runtown has taken to his twitter handle to air his voice over the prevalent killings and kidnappings that have been recorded across the country in the last few weeks.

The artist queried the number of protests to engage in before the issue of SARS officers killing innocent citizens is addressed.

He also lashed out at Nigerian authorities over report of a cleaner allegedly killed by a SARS officer.

Runtown also stated that Nigeria is becoming a nightmare and not the country of our dreams.

He tweeted;
Source: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/07/16/how-many-have-to-die-before-something-is-done-about-sars-runtown/
are you going to drop the bomb or not? i want to be for ever young ..
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Godwin2am(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
kenechukwufrank:

He tweeted;
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by JerryLegend(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Emu4life:

You’re a fool bro [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

4 Likes

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Truth be told, these day I'm even more scared of the police especially SARS more than armed robbers... It's not safe again stroll freely in some areas, not to talk of staying out late, or even be known soo much. No value for human life, a lot of careless deaths. And nobody seems to give a flying Fu.c.k

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by eddieguru(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Sars still dey
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by Houseofglam7(f): 12:23am On Jul 17, 2019
Really sad
Re: How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown by alakhumeorobo: 2:13am On Jul 17, 2019
Sars nearly shoot me on Monday just because my car got close to their car that could not climb a small hill and roll backwards to hit my bumper , they started shouting at me , me too was claiming my right o, Na so the guy brought out a pistol and started asking me who are you, I just kept quiet and my wife was with me started pleading with her knees on the floor of my car. Na so God save me at road between Gwagwa and Jiwa in Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo Scores And Wins King Of The Match As Messi Misses A UCL Penalty / OMG! Booty-full Killer!! You Have To See This Nigerian Big Butt Breaking Balls / Photos From Adaeze Aduaka's Convocation In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.