Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! (4676 Views)

The Man Who Saw The Future About Nigeria / Enugu State Governor Showcases His Signature Projects (pictures) / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by leofab(f): 2:56am On Jul 21, 2019
Foresight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by mushystuff: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2019
The truth can never be hidden. The painfully funny part is that Buhari the dunce never pretended to be otherwise. He never attempted to act contrary to the close-minded, divisive and vindictive islamic bigot that he clearly is but stupid goats dressed him as a 'reformed democrat' that calls critics unpatriotic and here we are today.

2 Likes

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by lastmessenger: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2019
blackpanda:
Useless wailers
Una never start to cry grin
are you proud that war and separation is now part of our daily political discourse in today's Nigeria.
I'm not surprised because Hitler also had supporters. I live in the South east and I can tell you Nigeria will be boiling in a pot of hot blood before we in the come under real treats.

1 Like

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by blackpanda: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2019
lastmessenger:
are you proud that war and separation is now part of our daily political discourse in today's Nigeria.
I'm not surprised because Hitler also had supporters. I live in the South east and I can tell you Nigeria will be boiling in a pot of hot blood before we in the come under real treats.

Empty baseless cowardly threats. Mtscheew
Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by boss1310(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Which Nigerians voted for him

Be talking as if you are not residing in Nigeria there!!!
there are people who voted for him even if they are not up to those that voted for atiku,he still have staunch supporters now upon all his misrule

1 Like

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by tomakint: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gandollar:
... and each time I peered at that your siggy ehn, it sent goose bumps all over me.

You can say that again my dear friend, however, your signature is the gospel truth

2 Likes

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by Zikora1000(f): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Welcome my Tomakint. They banned Adadike my friend for saying the truth and calling for help against Fulani herdsmen robbing innocent passengers on the high way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by tomakint: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2019
Zikora1000:
Welcome my Tomakint. They banned Adadike my friend for saying the truth and calling for help against Fulani herdsmen robbing innocent passengers on the high way.

Are you serious that Adadike had been banned? I don't seem to understand how Nairaland works again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by adadike(f): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2019
tomakint:

Are you serious that Adadike had been banned? I don't seem to understand how Nairaland works again
fresh from ban my dear

2 Likes

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by tomakint: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2019
adadike:
fresh from ban my dear

Thank God you are back my Amazon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by Truckpusher(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Firefire:

None of their will escape! Awon olofo!
Guys !! Are you seeing what ayam seeing ?

Nigeria has gone bananas under Buhari - We told them but they won't listen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by anonimi: 3:26am On Aug 09, 2019
tomakint:

I am known already with little or no introduction on this Esteemed Platform and truly when Nairaland was at its hottest through political debates and what have you with the likes of Onlytruth, Katsumoto, Dayokanu, Berem (now Beremx), Desola, ejine, Adadike, Babyosisi, Dede, Dede1, Naptu2, Ecoterror, GeneralScatter, GeneralIgrigri, Scatterboss, Ilugunboy, Gbawe, TonyeBarcanista, Engineerboat, Ngwuake, Andre_Uweh, Ngodigha  grin grin and many other gladiators too numerous to mention and even remember. We engaged back then in hot duels that would almost looked like somebody might die in the process - oh yes it was that tough and heated in momentum but somehow we were taken by passion for a Nigeria that will work for all and that we all can be proud of as Nigerians. Unfortunately, while some of us were hardcore realists, some were mere daydreamers with their flawed analyses on political discourse. 

Shortly after the 2015 Presidential elections, we the GEJites or Jonathanians came under heavy attacks from the camps of the Buharists that Jonathan messed up the polity and it is only a Buhari Presidency that can fix the rot. The Jonathanians maintained that there was actually no rot of the magnitude the Buharists and APC were trying to paint but only propaganda by the Buharists just to get a power grab. It was in the middle of this online squabbles especially 2 months after Jonathan's loss in early May, 2015 that I coined my signature because I twas too sure that Buhari will be a disaster to our Country. Judging from what that had took place in the last 4 years and even now under Buhari, It is crystal clear that I saw the future today. My signature since that month of May, 2015 reads; "Goodluck Ebele Jonathan remains a HERO in the politicosphere of Nigeria and beyond. History will surely REMEMBER him for GOOD ! Buhari may end up being, 'the proverbial Hossana to the King and later on Crucify him' this is the story of Nigerian Politics"   looking at this signature you need no interpreter to tell you that what I saw and some of us (GEJites) saw about Buhari and his deens (Buharideens) have all been coming to pass right before our very eyes. May Nigeria survives this disaster called Buhari.

And the people of the Lord said a loud & big Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by Ratello: 3:40am On Aug 09, 2019
It is the truth, Tomakint's signature clearly painted the clear picture abou this disaster called Buhari now we are all squirming but I pray may the Buharideens cry bitterly until this demonic being is forcefully removed before 2023

1 Like

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by stonemasonn: 4:56am On Aug 09, 2019
What future did you see? You were only pained GEJ lost and conceded gracefully. Show me an old thread where you predicted the future.

2 Likes

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by tonychristopher: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2019
chronique:

The painful part is that he has wasted 4 yrs of our productive lives, doing nothing.

Been a while I haven't been on Nairaland...let's say about 1yr
Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by yaki84: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2019
stonemasonn:
What future did you see? You were only pained GEJ lost and conceded gracefully. Show me an old thread where you predicted the future.
Some can read but can't comprehend.
By their reasoning u knw them.

1 Like

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by tomakint: 12:34am On Aug 12, 2019
yaki84:

Some can read but can't comprehend.
By their reasoning u knw them.

I don't bother myself with losers you know. Just ignore that blind Buharideen they have no future to hold on to
Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by agabaI23(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
tomakint:

I am known already with little or no introduction on this Esteemed Platform and truly when Nairaland was at its hottest through political debates and what have you with the likes of Onlytruth, Katsumoto, Dayokanu, Berem (now Beremx), Desola, ejine, Adadike, Babyosisi, Dede, Dede1, Naptu2, Ecoterror, GeneralScatter, GeneralIgrigri, Scatterboss, Ilugunboy, Gbawe, TonyeBarcanista, Engineerboat, Ngwuake, Andre_Uweh, Ngodigha  grin grin and many other gladiators too numerous to mention and even remember. We engaged back then in hot duels that would almost looked like somebody might die in the process - oh yes it was that tough and heated in momentum but somehow we were taken by passion for a Nigeria that will work for all and that we all can be proud of as Nigerians. Unfortunately, while some of us were hardcore realists, some were mere daydreamers with their flawed analyses on political discourse. 

Shortly after the 2015 Presidential elections, we the GEJites or Jonathanians came under heavy attacks from the camps of the Buharists that Jonathan messed up the polity and it is only a Buhari Presidency that can fix the rot. The Jonathanians maintained that there was actually no rot of the magnitude the Buharists and APC were trying to paint but only propaganda by the Buharists just to get a power grab. It was in the middle of this online squabbles especially 2 months after Jonathan's loss in early May, 2015 that I coined my signature because I twas too sure that Buhari will be a disaster to our Country. Judging from what that had took place in the last 4 years and even now under Buhari, It is crystal clear that I saw the future today. My signature since that month of May, 2015 reads; "Goodluck Ebele Jonathan remains a HERO in the politicosphere of Nigeria and beyond. History will surely REMEMBER him for GOOD ! Buhari may end up being, 'the proverbial Hossana to the King and later on Crucify him' this is the story of Nigerian Politics"   looking at this signature you need no interpreter to tell you that what I saw and some of us (GEJites) saw about Buhari and his deens (Buharideens) have all been coming to pass right before our very eyes. May Nigeria survives this disaster called Buhari. 

Cc: adadike(f),  owobokiri(m), Kdon2(m), adadike281(f), humilitypays(m), lalasticlala(m), Seun(m), chimauga(m), Gamesmart, lezz(m), iyenimofe(m), asadike(f), Tequilah, BrosPeter, BishopMagic, malvisguy212, MrSegunAdewole, Ngodigha1(m), EgunMogaji, OperationIgrigi, Whynotthetruth(m), SeverusSnape(m), GenBuhari(m), EcoTerror, chronique(m), agabaI23(m), texaco1, onatisi(m), Bayswater, PhockPhockMan, Yujin(m), Kenai, ceo4eva, LeOstrich, Shugamania(f), MudRaker, Truckpusher(m), stalyf(m), aljharem(m), Wildrage, zlatansomto(m), nigerianvenom(m), Idrismusty97(m), idumuose(m), xp17(m), Ikengawo, Koolking(m), FrankC3, Blue3k2 NIGHTMAREOO7 ngokafor ngozi123,GloriaNinja, amarabae, Sexyjuly, lefulefu, Shinarlaura Olasaad MissJoy29 cococandy Shortyy Susanovy Royalty28 SURElee SURYSuri Malawian Adesqr pazienza(m), Ikechu10, abouzaid, Igboid BlackPikiN POINTB SouthEastFacts, hornyofife, IgboAmakaa(f), Nonaira1, safarigirl(f), investnow2013, kcnwaigbo, globe16, drss2(m), Igboid, vickjoeobi(m), 12Monkeys, AmericanQuarter, Obi1kenobi(m), safareegurl, Adikam(m), BannedBishop, mysticgal(f), VulgarVulvas, MagicBishop, adorablepepple(f), ArodewilliamsT, PPAngel(f), amtaken(f), vayne(m), betterABIAstate, ceejay80s(m), Xiadnat, Etruth, tochukwuifeduba, Rose2014, Ofodirinwa, bigfrancis21(m), carnegiefan, igbobuigbo, Happiness87(f), AnambraDota, melzabull(f), EasternLion, (m), FKO81(m), osisi2(f), Emekamex(m), Ezenwammadu(m), nonaira, IsraeliAIRFORCE, BabaOneChance, cherryice(f), OperationIgrigi, SeverusSnape(m), AndreUweh(m), Daninya11(m), biafranqueen, AdoIfHitler, lawyer(m), PapiWata, jasper7(m), explorer250(m), jennyomalicha12(f), Kenai, Redoil, ceo4eva, OreMI22, Collynzo9, noblezone(m), joseph1013, Atouke, Ihuomadinihu, Pakingzzz(m), new2020, Deltagiant, christopher123(m), backtosender, oneeast, thegoodjoehunt3(m), zlatansomto(m), chinasaekperem, Freewilly(f), jbaur24, shizzle11(m), omongbatic, iiichidodo, Crayola1, BishopMagic, AkinEgba, chino24, oluwasegunfummi, customized13, maestroferddi, ACM10, PointB, QueenRAW(f), EasternLeopard, PhockPhockMan, tonychristopher, atlwireles, customized07, Kponkwem(m), Ramnon2, pazienza(m), aryzgreat, gbosaa(m), rozayx5(m), babymama3, chinolization, texanomaly(f), yuzedo, Curlieweed, Afam4eva(m), GenBuhari(m), Germannig, Justcash(m), Okeikpu(m), OneNaira6, gratiaeo(m), awodman, thegoodjoehunt(m), Abagworo(m), owobokiri(m), englishmart(m), ujoinme, Bliss4Lyfe(f), Faun(m), Francis5, tomakint, SamMilla1(m), obayaya(m), collynzo2(m), odumchi, Ngwakwe, kettykin, Adelaide2, IGBOSON1, ZUBY77(m), Ejine(m), Billyonaire, ALTRUTH(m), manny4life(m), Ramon2, RichyBlacK(m), fayahsoul, Theblessed(f), ChrisOD, marutimon, Sunnybobo3(m), quid(m), Rossikk(m), Ikengawo, PapaBrowne(m), Kobojunkie, Duru1(m), FSU, Eziachi, Onlytruth(m), Semira22(f), Obiagu1(m), spyder880(m), DerideGull(m), Feedmemore(f), aminho(m), ijawgirl, ifyalways(f), Dede1(m), nanidee(f), ezeagu(m), igboboy1(m), maxsiollun, LordNaya, SamIkenna, PhysicsQED(m), flow1759, MaziOmenuko, adabeke12(f), achi4u(m), manchy7531, mimifonwon(f), HStar89(f), igbo2011(m), jmaine
Bros, the only people that didn't see it were people who had ulterior motives, people easily taken by propaganda(the very gullible) and those who find it difficult to form their independent opinions through independent research.

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by agabaI23(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
anonimi:

And the people of the Lord said a loud & big Amen.

My friendship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by romme2u: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2019
grin

but where is gbawe, cramjones n passingshiit.............are they all political appointees?

1 Like

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by manny4life(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
tomakint:

Cc: adadike(f),  owobokiri(m), Kdon2(m), adadike281(f), humilitypays(m), lalasticlala(m), Seun(m), chimauga(m), Gamesmart, lezz(m), iyenimofe(m), asadike(f), Tequilah, BrosPeter, BishopMagic, malvisguy212, MrSegunAdewole, Ngodigha1(m), EgunMogaji, OperationIgrigi, Whynotthetruth(m), SeverusSnape(m), GenBuhari(m), EcoTerror, chronique(m), agabaI23(m), texaco1, onatisi(m), Bayswater, PhockPhockMan, Yujin(m), Kenai, ceo4eva, LeOstrich, Shugamania(f), MudRaker, Truckpusher(m), stalyf(m), aljharem(m), Wildrage, zlatansomto(m), nigerianvenom(m), Idrismusty97(m), idumuose(m), xp17(m), Ikengawo, Koolking(m), FrankC3, Blue3k2 NIGHTMAREOO7 ngokafor ngozi123,GloriaNinja, amarabae, Sexyjuly, lefulefu, Shinarlaura Olasaad MissJoy29 cococandy Shortyy Susanovy Royalty28 SURElee SURYSuri Malawian Adesqr pazienza(m), Ikechu10, abouzaid, Igboid BlackPikiN POINTB SouthEastFacts, hornyofife, IgboAmakaa(f), Nonaira1, safarigirl(f), investnow2013, kcnwaigbo, globe16, drss2(m), Igboid, vickjoeobi(m), 12Monkeys, AmericanQuarter, Obi1kenobi(m), safareegurl, Adikam(m), BannedBishop, mysticgal(f), VulgarVulvas, MagicBishop, adorablepepple(f), ArodewilliamsT, PPAngel(f), amtaken(f), vayne(m), betterABIAstate, ceejay80s(m), Xiadnat, Etruth, tochukwuifeduba, Rose2014, Ofodirinwa, bigfrancis21(m), carnegiefan, igbobuigbo, Happiness87(f), AnambraDota, melzabull(f), EasternLion, (m), FKO81(m), osisi2(f), Emekamex(m), Ezenwammadu(m), nonaira, IsraeliAIRFORCE, BabaOneChance, cherryice(f), OperationIgrigi, SeverusSnape(m), AndreUweh(m), Daninya11(m), biafranqueen, AdoIfHitler, lawyer(m), PapiWata, jasper7(m), explorer250(m), jennyomalicha12(f), Kenai, Redoil, ceo4eva, OreMI22, Collynzo9, noblezone(m), joseph1013, Atouke, Ihuomadinihu, Pakingzzz(m), new2020, Deltagiant, christopher123(m), backtosender, oneeast, thegoodjoehunt3(m), zlatansomto(m), chinasaekperem, Freewilly(f), jbaur24, shizzle11(m), omongbatic, iiichidodo, Crayola1, BishopMagic, AkinEgba, chino24, oluwasegunfummi, customized13, maestroferddi, ACM10, PointB, QueenRAW(f), EasternLeopard, PhockPhockMan, tonychristopher, atlwireles, customized07, Kponkwem(m), Ramnon2, pazienza(m), aryzgreat, gbosaa(m), rozayx5(m), babymama3, chinolization, texanomaly(f), yuzedo, Curlieweed, Afam4eva(m), GenBuhari(m), Germannig, Justcash(m), Okeikpu(m), OneNaira6, gratiaeo(m), awodman, thegoodjoehunt(m), Abagworo(m), owobokiri(m), englishmart(m), ujoinme, Bliss4Lyfe(f), Faun(m), Francis5, tomakint, SamMilla1(m), obayaya(m), collynzo2(m), odumchi, Ngwakwe, kettykin, Adelaide2, IGBOSON1, ZUBY77(m), Ejine(m), Billyonaire, ALTRUTH(m), manny4life(m), Ramon2, RichyBlacK(m), fayahsoul, Theblessed(f), ChrisOD, marutimon, Sunnybobo3(m), quid(m), Rossikk(m), Ikengawo, PapaBrowne(m), Kobojunkie, Duru1(m), FSU, Eziachi, Onlytruth(m), Semira22(f), Obiagu1(m), spyder880(m), DerideGull(m), Feedmemore(f), aminho(m), ijawgirl, ifyalways(f), Dede1(m), nanidee(f), ezeagu(m), igboboy1(m), maxsiollun, LordNaya, SamIkenna, PhysicsQED(m), flow1759, MaziOmenuko, adabeke12(f), achi4u(m), manchy7531, mimifonwon(f), HStar89(f), igbo2011(m), jmaine

It sure has been a while on this forum; I did not know you were served a ban... Anyway, thank you for this wonderful post. Many saw into the future - that Buhari would be and still remains a colossal disaster. The Buharists were so certain that Nigeria would be the next Eldorado, they all believed that he would supposedly fix Jonathan's mess and Nigeria's problem with a magic wand; little did they know their bubble was about to burst, and their troubles were about to start, more so compounded. Sometimes ago, I believe about a year ago, I saw a post from "Berem" who was a staunch Buharigerian, grin and all a sudden, changed course and was against him. I guess she herself experienced the change Buhari promised. Nigerians are in fire for another gruesome four years, I'm hoping that all supporters of Buhari feel the "change" as well.

3 Likes

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by manny4life(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
romme2u:
grin

but where is gbawe, cramjones n passingshiit.............are they all political appointees?

Gbawe, APC's Nairaland Strategist, is still enjoying Buhari's change. grin grin grin I won't be surprised if he got political appointment, after all, it was rumored that "Beaf" was a political appointee in GEJ's Administration.
Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by tomakint: 1:51am On Sep 02, 2019
manny4life:

It sure has been a while on this forum; I did not know you were served a ban... Anyway, thank you for this wonderful post. Many saw into the future - that Buhari would be and still remains a colossal disaster. The Buharists were so certain that Nigeria would be the next Eldorado, they all believed that he would supposedly fix Jonathan's mess and Nigeria's problem with a magic wand; little did they know their bubble was about to burst, and their troubles were about to start, more so compounded. Sometimes ago, I believe about a year ago, I saw a post from "Berem" who was a staunch Buharigerian, grin and all a sudden, changed course and was against him. I guess she herself experienced the change Buhari promised. Nigerians are in fire for another gruesome four years, I'm hoping that all supporters of Buhari feel the "change" as well.

Blessed Manny grin grin I think Berem took a switch when she felt a bit of the heat of the fire at least she didn't wait to be burned before flipping over unlike the other blind Buharideen Kamorus roasting as we speak under this demonic govt yet shouting Baba carry go I can assure you that in the next few months you will start seeing their charred bodies. Buhari will not last 4 years on that throne mark my words for it Manny
Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by Beremx(f): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
manny4life:

Oga, where you dey since? grin
Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by biafranqueen: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
manny4life:

I come thru once in a while to scope the change... it is worst than I imagined....

1 Like

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by biafranqueen: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
tomakint:

They will forever regret what they did to GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by onatisi(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2019
The worst is even yet to come, wait until buhari increase fuel price to 180-200 naira .
It is then they will shed tears of regret and lament

1 Like

Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by tomakint: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
biafranqueen:

Sure they will and right now they are sweating blood and shedding hot tears of regret for their follies.
Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by tomakint: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
onatisi:
The worst is even yet to come, wait until buhari increase fuel price to 180-200 naira .
It is then they will shed tears of regret and lament

They will definitely be the one to feel the heat more for being so wicked.
Re: Tomakint Saw The Future About Buhari Through His Signature! by tonychristopher: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
biafranqueen:
adadike(f), owobokiri(m), Kdon2(m), adadike281(f), humilitypays(m), lalasticlala(m), Seun(m), chimauga(m), Gamesmart, lezz(m), iyenimofe(m), asadike(f), Tequilah, BrosPeter, BishopMagic, malvisguy212, MrSegunAdewole, Ngodigha1(m), EgunMogaji, OperationIgrigi, Whynotthetruth(m), SeverusSnape(m), GenBuhari(m), EcoTerror, chronique(m), agabaI23(m), texaco1, onatisi(m), Bayswater, PhockPhockMan, Yujin(m), Kenai, ceo4eva, LeOstrich, Shugamania(f), MudRaker, Truckpusher(m), stalyf(m), aljharem(m), Wildrage, zlatansomto(m), nigerianvenom(m), Idrismusty97(m), idumuose(m), xp17(m), Ikengawo, Koolking(m), FrankC3, Blue3k2 NIGHTMAREOO7 ngokafor ngozi123,GloriaNinja, amarabae, Sexyjuly, lefulefu, Shinarlaura Olasaad MissJoy29 cococandy Shortyy Susanovy Royalty28 SURElee SURYSuri Malawian Adesqr pazienza(m), Ikechu10, abouzaid, Igboid BlackPikiN POINTB SouthEastFacts, hornyofife, IgboAmakaa(f), Nonaira1, safarigirl(f), investnow2013, kcnwaigbo, globe16, drss2(m), Igboid, vickjoeobi(m), 12Monkeys, AmericanQuarter, Obi1kenobi(m), safareegurl, Adikam(m), BannedBishop, mysticgal(f), VulgarVulvas, MagicBishop, adorablepepple(f), ArodewilliamsT, PPAngel(f), amtaken(f), vayne(m), betterABIAstate, ceejay80s(m), Xiadnat, Etruth, tochukwuifeduba, Rose2014, Ofodirinwa, bigfrancis21(m), carnegiefan, igbobuigbo, Happiness87(f), AnambraDota, melzabull(f), EasternLion, (m), FKO81(m), osisi2(f), Emekamex(m), Ezenwammadu(m), nonaira, IsraeliAIRFORCE, BabaOneChance, cherryice(f), OperationIgrigi, SeverusSnape(m), AndreUweh(m), Daninya11(m), biafranqueen, AdoIfHitler, lawyer(m), PapiWata, jasper7(m), explorer250(m), jennyomalicha12(f), Kenai, Redoil, ceo4eva, OreMI22, Collynzo9, noblezone(m), joseph1013, Atouke, Ihuomadinihu, Pakingzzz(m), new2020, Deltagiant, christopher123(m), backtosender, oneeast, thegoodjoehunt3(m), zlatansomto(m), chinasaekperem, Freewilly(f), jbaur24, shizzle11(m), omongbatic, iiichidodo, Crayola1, BishopMagic, AkinEgba, chino24, oluwasegunfummi, customized13, maestroferddi, ACM10, PointB, QueenRAW(f), EasternLeopard, PhockPhockMan, tonychristopher, atlwireles, customized07, Kponkwem(m), Ramnon2, pazienza(m), aryzgreat, gbosaa(m), rozayx5(m), babymama3, chinolization, texanomaly(f), yuzedo, Curlieweed, Afam4eva(m), GenBuhari(m), Germannig, Justcash(m), Okeikpu(m), OneNaira6, gratiaeo(m), awodman, thegoodjoehunt(m), Abagworo(m), owobokiri(m), englishmart(m), ujoinme, Bliss4Lyfe(f), Faun(m), Francis5, tomakint, SamMilla1(m), obayaya(m), collynzo2(m), odumchi, Ngwakwe, kettykin, Adelaide2, IGBOSON1, ZUBY77(m), Ejine(m), Billyonaire, ALTRUTH(m), manny4life(m), Ramon2, RichyBlacK(m), fayahsoul, Theblessed(f), ChrisOD, marutimon, Sunnybobo3(m), quid(m), Rossikk(m), Ikengawo, PapaBrowne(m), Kobojunkie, Duru1(m), FSU, Eziachi, Onlytruth(m), Semira22(f), Obiagu1(m), spyder880(m), DerideGull(m), Feedmemore(f), aminho(m), ijawgirl, ifyalways(f), Dede1(m), nanidee(f), ezeagu(m), igboboy1(m), maxsiollun, LordNaya, SamIkenna, PhysicsQED(m), flow1759, MaziOmenuko, adabeke12(f), achi4u(m), manchy7531, mimifonwon(f), HStar89(f), igbo2011(m),

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Senators In IMO States Dumps PDP Joins Labour Party / University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi / I Want To Be An Agent Of Change –kanayo O. Kanayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.