Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) (31297 Views)

Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) / Chukwuneta Anyabolu Dies While Chasing A Man Who Duped Him In Brazil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Valentine097(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2019
phransix2:
Congrats
lol
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2019
Religion6:
[s]
When women are allowed to watch football.[/s]

We play football

2 Likes

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by andrew444(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Raydos:
Black players always getting married to white!!

Sometimes when i watch football match finals, all i see is black players coming to the pitch with their white wives to celebrate!!

You can barely see a black wife in a UCL final or maybe after a club win the league!!

Bayern, barcelona, juventus this 3 teams dey always win league from day one, how many black players dem dey get for the team wey you wan see black wife? lol
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2019
She looks older than him. Just an observation.....Happy married life to them.
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2019
tmphoto:
Good morning Nairalanders my name is Ifeoluwa Atewogbola and am a 100l student of OOU annex located in obada Abeokuta in Ogun state with the matric no OOUC 190/283. Am currently having a issue concerning my School Fees, I am the only son of my family and I have been sponsoring myself since when av been able to work, my school fees is 30K and I have been able to raise 15K out of it but my school made a regulation that the school fees should be Paid No Later Than JULY 26 otherwise my admission would be Forfeited due to our matriculation that is going to be held on AUGUST 3, I have tried all my possible best to get the rest of the fee but all to no avail that's why I decided to bring it up here to whoever that might be willing to help me with any amount I will be very grateful these are my details if you wish to assist me. Name- ATEWOGBOLA IFEOLUWA TIMOTHEW, School- OOUC, level-100l, matric no- OOUC 190/283, account no- 2400000283, Bank- Ecobank, acct name- Atewogbola ifeoluwa Timothew. I need your help Nigerians plesase
...... Time up
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2019
Ritaokafor:
. Don't blame them, the marriage is essential for their legal stay. You would do the same if in a similar situation. the

You must think Footballers are illegal immigrants who either overstay their tourist visas or sneak into their country of residence then look for indigenous woman to marry for the purpose of staying. Before any footballer begin to play, their work/stay permit is already on their hands - the clubs help them with that. So they don't need marriage to make that happen.

2 Likes

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by JustJoshGQ: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2019
Raydos:

Sometimes when i watch football match finals, all i see is black players coming to the pitch with their white wives to celebrate!!

You can barely see a black wife in a UCL final or maybe after a club win the league!!

Its a Part of the Social-Conditioning/Social Engineering and Control...if he was broke do you think that the White Portuguese Brazillian girl
will marry him...? NO!!!

Its a Strategy of Making sure that no Wealth is Accumulated in the Black Community in this case fred's black community in Brazil

Who do you think is his Lawyer, His Accountant, His Publicist, His Promoter, His Agent All will be white Brazillians i bet you they are..

Life is Business and Business is at its core competition and involves contesting for resources which involves some form of conflict
and war.....

They are all conditioned to marry white girls 90% of these black footballers....

When they become broke the white girl will leave them like Ebue the Ex-Arsenal Player....

4 Likes

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
See as Oyibo woman fine. Tell me why i no go marry Oyibo

Anything better than a Naija women, who are nothing but a bunch of overrated and fetish cretins.
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by compton11(m): 11:56am On Jul 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
u are blind,that one fine for ur face!

3 Likes

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by compton11(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Raydos:

especially in Brazil, those bastard blacksl footballers are part of Brazil racial whitening policy

1 Like

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Lamasta:
HML FRED Man UTD legend grin

Legend of the seekers

1 Like

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by compton11(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2019
this idiot is one of the bastard black Brazilian footballers that are promote Brazil white supremacy racial whitening policy.

1 Like

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Starz825(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
internationalman:
He finally decided to shave his beards.
As in the guy no dey shame...him hair go just dey bushy like say Na Normal thing grin
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Gboy98(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Raydos:

true

1 Like

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Very unfortunate
To be sincere we black men have problem. The moment we are living a luxurious life we want to settle with a white woman

Indirectly hating on our kind our mothers and sisters

I feel ashamed for wanting to marry a white woman.

So i promised myself i will have to marry two women one black and one white sad. I really want to have a mixed child badly even if na baby mama. As a handsome guy wey i be i wan get pikin wey dey like jidenna or any of those fine mixed kids whether boy or girl
You are speaking What's exactly on my mind bro, i need a kid wey go fine like Dele alli grin
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Cojoness(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
The kid looks a lot like Lingard
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Wizywiz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Na only God go helep us this season embarassed embarassed embarassed

The direction of my club is not understanding me anymore.... For the first time I'm not looking forward to the new season as a red devil....

We have wahrah players eg broda Pogba
Our coach I don't even know
And Liverpool and Mancity are miles ahead.... It is well...
atleast u have my club arsenal to look up to
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by magicminister: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na do!

You’d rarely ever see white athletes and celebrities marry black women but the moment some black men makes money, they take that wealth to another race!

3 Likes

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
andrew444:

Bayern, barcelona, juventus this 3 teams dey always win league from day one, how many black players dem dey get for the team wey you wan see black wife? lol

How many black wives or girlfriends were present when the black dominated French Team won a world cup. I can give you a full list of elite black footballers and their wives are all white. The North Africans (Arabs) are the exception. They marry from their race.

1 Like

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

tayebest:

Na the pikin fine pass smiley

Inferiority complex kill una two dia!

The black skin is the most beautiful and it don’t crack! Even oyibo knew this immediately their traders and missionaries arrived the shores of Africa. No wonder they have been trying to put everything white as good; and any and everything black as bad!

Receive sense in the name of whatever god you serve!

1 Like

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by ejemamaka: 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Icon79(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Great. He has done something that Cristiano Ronaldo would never do grin

O pari
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
KenModi:

Inferiority complex kill una two dia!

The black skin is the most beautiful and it don’t crack! Even oyibo knew this immediately their traders and missionaries arrived the shores of Africa. No wonder they have been trying to put everything white as good; and any and everything black as bad!

Receive sense in the name of whatever god you serve!
inferiority complex kill your papa there. Bastard
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by andrew444(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Freehuman:

How many black wives or girlfriends were present when the black dominated French Team won a world cup. I can give you a full list of elite black footballers and their wives are all white. The North Africans (Arabs) are the exception. They marry from their race.

I dey tell you of clubs you dey tell me of French team ,you no answer my question and you dey throw question and you want make I answer

Oya show me the French players and their white wives ,I am waiting
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Nche95(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
short Man.. why you go barb your hair? you for leave am tattered
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2019

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
phransix2:
Congrats
chain this one loud o
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by BlackManta(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
JustJoshGQ:

Its a Part of the Social-Conditioning/Social Engineering and Control...if he was broke do you think that the White Portuguese Brazillian girl
will marry him...? NO!!!

Its a Strategy of Making sure that no Wealth is Accumulated in the Black Community in this case fred's black community in Brazil[/b]

Who do you think is his Lawyer, His Accountant, His Publicist, His Promoter, His Agent All will be white Brazillians i bet you they are..

Life is Business and Business is at its core competition and involves contesting for resources which involves some form of conflict
and war.....

They are all conditioned to marry white girls 90% of these black footballers....

When they become broke the white girl will leave them like Ebue the Ex-Arsenal Player....

Hold up bruh...
You are being racist with this your last sentence and you have resorted to hasty generalization.

Not every white girl married to a black athlete is evil like Ebue ex-wife...
There are good white girls in interracial relationships....many in fact.
You need to see the good in people and not let negativity cloud your judgement.
One bad egg in a store doesn't mean every other egg in that store is bad.

I don't care which race a man marries from.
We are humans first before race or any other thing.

What Eboue ex-wife did is bad but there are African and black American women capable of doing worse.
So don't make it about race and colour of skin.

He didn't marry from the wrong race.
He just married the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nice one... Congratulations to Fred..
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Toppytek(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Raydos:

You’ll hardly see a successful white man marry a black woman

1 Like

Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
nice
Re: Fred Weds Monique Salum In Brazil (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
andrew444:

I dey tell you of clubs you dey tell me of French team ,you no answer my question and you dey throw question and you want make I answer

Oya show me the French players and their white wives ,I am waiting

I said black wives or girlfriends . In the French Team Pogba and Mbappe in particular are linked to white women.( Germany ) Bayern Munich's Alaba the most outstanding black player has a white girlfriend. (England) Manchester City's Sterling has white baby mamas'. (Netherlands) Ajax's Neres has a white girlfriend, (Spain) Barcelona's Malcolm and Semedo have white Girlfriends.

Now tell me one White player anywhere in the world with a black female partner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos) / Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 / Neymar: Lack Of Money And Food Pushed Me To Become A Successful Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.