Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani (8216 Views)

Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / Freemasons, The Jew's Useful Idiots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by ImadeUReadThis: 11:19am On Nov 30, 2020
Alexbells come and see real Jews and not your fake congoid pygmy-easterner slave race.

Seethe
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by AlexBells(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
Alexbells come and see real Jews and not your fake congoid pygmy-easterner slave race.

Seethe
You have started again, and I keep busting you, lol, Show us your picture na, Olodo, Elede, na you be slave abeg, Mentioned your tribe lol
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by ImadeUReadThis: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

You have started again, and I keep busting you, lol, Show us your picture na, Olodo, Elede, na you be slave abeg, Mentioned your tribe lol

Lol

See this one that has adopted Israel and Judaism as his origin and heritage .

Only a shameless slave race of no identity , culture and heritage will larp as what they are not.

I will de-Judaize and re baptise you slaves back to sense.

Fulani Amaka slave

2 Likes

Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by AlexBells(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Lol

See this one that has adopted Israel and Judaism as his origin and heritage .

Only a shameless slave race of no identity , culture and heritage will larp as what they are not.

I will de-Judaize and re baptise you slaves back to sense.

Fulani Amaka slave
Let's watch who wins again, impostor
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by ImadeUReadThis: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

I will convert you heathens back to Christ whether you like it or not.

No way I am having mini IsraHell to the north of my Niger Delta Republic.
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by AlexBells(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

I will convert you heathens back to Christ whether you like it or not.

No way I am having mini IsraHell to the north of my Niger Delta Republic.

Go and sit down Nwokem, your Individual tribe one man battalion, Olodo you don't have tribe, you are a born troway, Who's doing your Niger Delta stuff with you this morning lol
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by ImadeUReadThis: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

Go and sit down Nwokem, your Individual tribe one man battalion, Olodo you don't have tribe, you are a born troway, Who's doing your Niger Delta stuff with you this morning lol

Nna, watch your dirty filthy Jew mouth .

How dare you talk of your betters?

We will bring back the slave trade and put you niggers back as our main commodity export to your Jewish masters.

Behave , slave
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by AlexBells(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Nna, watch your dirty filthy Jew mouth .

How dare you talk of your betters?

We will bring back the slave trade and put you niggers back as our main commodity export to your Jewish masters.

Behave , slave
You are the slave, lol, I don't even preach the superiority of one race against the other but you in particular is fantastically stupid to go that part
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by ImadeUReadThis: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Igbos are fools
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by ImadeUReadThis: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
livebyday:

anti-Semitics is not allowed on this forum sir

Take your rhetoric else where

You have been cautioned

Slave
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
ImadeUReadThis:
Igbos are fools
[/s]
long live race mixing
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
BishopMagic:

Blue pill addicts like you can remain plugged into the matrix

I have taken my red pill.
Magician Bishop
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by OK2NVME: 9:40am On May 13, 2021
If you are praying to God to save you from the satanic Buhari Fulani govt but still applaud and worship the satanic Jews then know you are a hypocrite not worthy of divine intervention.
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by KwaraRat: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
Bump
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by KwaraRat: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Drop the Gucci flag and grab a white pillow case as your flag.

Surrendering slave .

1 Like

Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by AntiBalaka: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2021
bump
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by FSBoperator: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2022
Another reminder to our converted Congo Judases, this road you are plying will only see to your subjugation and destruction.
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by BigBabyJesus: 10:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Bump
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by Iykoto86(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2022
tunjiajayi:

Yamree, your people would not caution you now, you have just maligned and insulted the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Keep running your fowl mouth, you would get what's coming to you.
who is yamree?Igbos are die hard Jewish lovers.Meanwhile,after buhari as the president,you fulanis will see hell in this nigeria.
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by Iykoto86(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2022
BishopMagic:

You deluded ipob yoots are as daft as any buharist zombie worshiper.

Biafra failed because it was led by Marxist idiots who were led by the nose to slaughter by satanic Jews.

Jews still had a lot of sway in the USSR but that didn't stop the Soviet union to bomb Biafra

Britain has been a private colony owned by the Rothschild since napoleonic war. But that didn't stop Britain in siding with the jihadist

Even the US that is virtually run by Jews since end of WW2 did not support Biafra

Before you say Israel recognised Biafra, what exactly did Israel do for Biafra?

If you like make the same mistake aligning with your greatest enemy.

Dont worry yourself any more. we love this particular enemy regardless .
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by BigBabyJesus: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Iykoto86:
Dont worry yourself any more. we love this particular enemy regardless .

Of course you do,you jewish property .
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by AntiMahdi: 5:06am On Jun 06, 2022
The OSU idiots on this thread are so far gone in their Jewish radicalization to worship the Jew that they can not see how same Jews who share a very uncanny bloody racist history like the Fulani will be the ones spearheading and backing the ongoing Fulani population displacement and genocide in Nigeria.

Between the Yoruba and the Igbo , I don't know who is more stupid.
Re: If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notice To All Yoruba People. / Asari Dokubo: If Not For British, I’ll Still Be Selling Igbos Like My Father Did / I Am Not A Crook, I ‘m Not A Criminal – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.