Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents (26411 Views)

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Eucharia Anunobi Prays At Uche Elendu Looted Shop, Curses Those Who Said She Lie / Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Johnnyessence(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2019
I am hustling now oh!!! They are not seeing me!.., when I post my estate , they will open their yeye mouths to say ‘one governor’ abi ‘one president’ bought me my mansion, my cars, my estate etc trying to belittle my hardwork!.... my prayer point is father every evil, useless mouth that will want to rubbish your blessings in my life, may Holy Ghost fire strike them and may they continue to toil without nothing to show for it in Jesus Name!......If this prayer is for you may it locate you sharply ������

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz-s7RdhWJi/?hl=en

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by JasonScoolari: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders,

Yesterday, I draw your attention to some beautiful RICH ladies who are not registered under any FEMINIST group, and how you'll address any frustrated and bittered Nigerian FEMINIST especially the one's here in this forum.

Reports reaching me from a reliable source says that these old layers are planning a Coup against me.

That's by the way. cheesy

I think Mercy Aigbe should just respect her self before a proper investigation about her real OCCUPATION is unveiled to the general public.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by lifezone247(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2019
If there are no links to men, definitely there is a link to a man.

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by MrFlavvor(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2019
Even if they did buy her such, whose business is it?
Nigerians have a problem with minding their own business. Always tryna undermine people and bring them down. Make the people wey dey talk set compass for their own governor to buy them mansion.

14 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Tamasaba: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2019
No one said u are not hustling now o. All what people are saying is that u live above ur means. We all know ur hustle and sure know it can't afford u that lifestyle.

A robust response is needed on how u make money to afford this lifestyle, not curse. Abi no be yoriwood again?

37 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by TANID(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2019
lifezone247:
If there are not links to men, definitely there is a link to a man.
grin Or Mens grin

25 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2019
All I can see is a lady sitting on a train pressing her phone, how does that translate to her hustling.

If sitting on a train and pressing phone brings cash then lemme go and locate the next train to hustle there

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by momodub: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hummm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by passyhansome(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Does cursing them make you look smarter or feel better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Successful2: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
You need a website ?
- Graphical work
⁃ 1 year Domain
⁃ Good security with a good secured company system 1 year
⁃ Hosting
⁃ Professional website
⁃ Responsive website
⁃ Direct entry to WhatsApp plugin
And more
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Sirpaul(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
why curse if what you do is legit..... hoelowshow

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
That's serious
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Factgist: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm

Top 10 Things Almost No Human Can Do According To Science
https:///2019/07/top-10-things-almost-no-human-can-do-according-to-science-pics.html

Top 10 Astonishing Makeup Makeover That Will Shock You
https:///2019/07/top-20-people-who-got-a-totally-new-face-after-makeup.html

Swiss Village To Sell Houses For 82 Pence (₦360) To Breathe Back Life Into The Picturesque Hamlet
https:///2019/07/swiss-village-to-sell-houses-for-82-pence-%e2%82%a6360-to-breathe-back-life-into-the-picturesque-hamlet.html

Top 10 Strange Stories Of Haunted Areas In The White House
https:///2019/07/top-10-strange-stories-of-haunted-areas-in-the-white-house.html

Top 10 Astonishing Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by positivelord: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hanty you should have been kind to indicate the name of that your "Hustle"....I know it have to do with "farm equipment" but I dont know the name...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by pyro62(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
It's her pussy.. It's her hustle. It's her money.. If e dey pain you, use your own pussy.. Bleep on bitch!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by heckymaicon(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Where is the picture of her hustling?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Najyin(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Will you shut up dia. Na now you dey hustle. Swear with thunder say na lie dem talk before. Lol hi

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by tchidi066(f): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm... Hustle na hustle... Depends on d angle u are seeing it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Onyi22(f): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
This her prayer is for some useless people on this forum that don't like minding their business, may this prayer locate them quickly. Amen
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by T4kbaba(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hope you are paying your tax sha!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by TRCdesigns: 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
House ooo... Make you no be celebrity stalker on instagram
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by follock007(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Voodoo mercy aigbe... Mercy can not exist alone without a man... And it was originally a man's property in the first place, so there is no need to start quibbling over who has it, just enjoy your joint massive celebrity relationship with your husband biko

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by fatymore(f): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hustling gets levels now

I am also hustling here..baba God pick my calls..

Nairalanders let baba God pick my calls through..

Patronise me if you need any kind of beddings(Duvets, bedsheets, throw pillows and bed covers).

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by lilmax(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
when you know people are speaking facts against you grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Jason007: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
some people just don't understand the word celebrity, role model, mother and every good thing attributed to modesty. it's not everything you respond to on social media, even if someone mentions you.

Thank heavens God isn't human. All the fire calling would have burnt us all together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by levi2(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by ItuExchange(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Oya... bu u jo won. Please, give them more.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by emmanuel596(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Guilty conscience

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There / Photos From Laide Bakare’s 37th Birthday Party & US Citizenship Celebration / PHOTOS: Gucci Mane Posts Sexphotos Of He And Nicki Minajonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.