Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents (26421 Views)

Mercy Eke Curses Those Accusing Her Of Being IVD's Girlfriend / Eucharia Anunobi Prays At Uche Elendu Looted Shop, Curses Those Who Said She Lie / Olajumoke Curses Those Telling Her To Return To Her Baby Daddy After Changing Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by dynicks(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
positivelord:
Hanty you should have been kind to indicate the name of that your "Hustle"....I know it have to do with "farm equipment" but I dont know the name...
lol Bros Shea u no go take time!...make my Belle no burst out of laughter ooo!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ashawo na hustle na. Carrying the weight of a pot bellied dude old enough to be your grand father, with wrinkled balls and Grey chest hair is a job. Not necessarily hard, if all you have to do is close your eyes, spread your legs and think of the house you will get
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Good morning my fellow Nairalanders,

Yesterday, I draw your attention to some beautiful RICH ladies who are not registered under any FEMINIST group, and how you'll address any frustrated and bittered Nigerian FEMINIST especially the one's here in this forum.

Reports reaching me from a reliable source says that these old layers are planning a Coup against me.

That's by the way. cheesy

I think Mercy Aigbe should just respect her self before a proper investigation about her real OCCUPATION is unveiled to the general public.
Who? shocked Who dares plot a coup against Jason?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Babaheekmat: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Which hustling abeg?

What are you selling
Where do you work..

Mumu
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by levi2(m): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Onyi22:
This her prayer is for some useless people on this forum that don't like minding their business, may this prayer locate them quickly. Amen

Princess of minding business...e don do..if you bring your business come market , make we no price am...if you no want your business to be talked about, u for no dey post am....Agbaya people when dey so so talk about minding business
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by sulasa07(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
virgoquin:
All I can see is a lady sitting on a train pressing her phone, how does that translate to her hustling.

If sitting on a train and pressing phone brings cash then lemme go and locate the next train to hustle there
You don't know maybe she works online,Abi na
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by 1shortblackboy: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Yesterday, I draw your attention to some beautiful RICH ladies who are not registered under any FEMINIST group, and how you'll address any frustrated and bittered Nigerian FEMINIST especially the one's here in this forum.

Reports reaching me from a reliable source says that these old layers are planning a Coup against me.

I [b]think Mercy Aigbe should just respect her self before a proper investigation about her real OCCUPATION is unveiled to the general public.
[/b] spoke my mind sir
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by adewest1999(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Olosho business na hustling too na
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by ps3o(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:

"Even God Chews Chewing Gum" - Nigerian Singer Simi Reveals!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FETzXCwc3JE
That statement from Simi is so dehumanizing.
I never knew her to be this bad.
Even her God chews gum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Jaymaq(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
Only in Nigeria that a woman cannot be self-made. Even when she works hard in school and make a first class, they will say it is the work of one lecturer/client.
SMH....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Gadafii: 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
its N1000 in my area, how much is it ur area grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by benitdavid: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Which hustle is she talking about. You sat down inside a train to snap and you are spewing trash
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
hmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Organs(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
virgoquin:
All I can see is a lady sitting on a train pressing her phone, how does that translate to her hustling.

If sitting on a train and pressing phone brings cash then lemme go and locate the next train to hustle there

I saw your name amongst the list she is sending holy ghost faaayaaaa to consume....... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
my prayer point is father every evil, useless mouth that will want to rubbish your blessings in my life, may Holy Ghost fire strike them and may they continue to toil without nothing to show for it in Jesus Name!

A BIG AMEN TO THIS PRAYER

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by GenFunction: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
TANID:
grin Or Mens grin
...lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Angelfrost(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
The funny thing here is not the pointless curse, it's the fact that she actually believes most people truly give a sh*t about what she does with her life...

These people should stop trying too hard to compel us to believe they are famous... Fame speaks for itself... You don't see Beyonce, Rihanna, Madonna, Mo Abudu, etc, checking up on what people are drooling or saying about them...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Detmon: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
We hear you Chief Mrs. AGIP
I hope Sanwo-olu has picked your call.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by paparazzi1987(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
so you dey husstle inside metro grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
virgoquin:

I sat on the A-train from queens to Manhattan on my way to work for more than a year since that was a quicker means of transportation than the traffic jam on the road coupled with very limited car parking lots in Manhattan and I'm still wondering if that also qualifies as hustling since riding on a train is just a means of transportation and not a job in itself.

On a second note, Nigerians should really start minding their own business except if minding other people's business also qualifies as hustling then let them keep hustling (minding other people's business)

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lol. Why bothered though

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account or you are a salary eaner you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by citruslimited(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Just imagine, it seems this woman has gone nuts must she answer for everything the crowd say ??

And who told her God will answer such prayer
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Skmoda360(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
She is using her puszy to huzzle now, is it your puzzy...aproko people undecided kiss
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Olosho has spoken, Empty brain and smelly Vagina. That's all she have to offer
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by olumalcolm(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mercy is hustling nw oo ehen grin osi orun ton wo gold. angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Tiwatopebabe(f): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I think Mercy Aigbe should just respect her self before a proper investigation about her real OCCUPATION is unveiled to the general public.
You're jobless
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by RealSolution001: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
But where is the hustling? So by sitting in such position near one white man and crossing legs is the hustle?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by JasonScoolari: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tiwatopebabe:

You're jobless
Not at all. As proof, I just replied you.

When, I have lots of foolish people like you, how can I lack job?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Mercy Aigbe Curses Those Linking Her Properties To Men, Governors, Presidents by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
From the initial statement 'I am hustling now oh!!! They are not seeing me!.., '

its quite evident she is likely what she thinks people think she is. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ / Photos From Mabel Makun’s Birthday Dinner / Moses Inwang, Williams Uchemba, Ubi Franklin At The Experience 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.