Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,217 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) (28964 Views)

Delicious Jollof Rice. Idea For A Quick Lunch (pics & video) / How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water) / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by MChaze25(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jason007:
After rice and bread. .. spaghetti is the next popular food on the table.

LIKE YES ; SHARE NO

Bread?...stick more to natural foods
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by Ritaokafor(f): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
yesboss20:

Kindly invite me to dine with you! I'd bring all the akpu we need. Thanks in anticipation.
lwkm, ok, I don hear.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by Angy55(f): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
AyarmBoye:
3 stock cubes for 1 sachet of spaghetti.....isn't that too much....

Too much
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by ImaIma1(f): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Claimsfit:
How to make spaghetti(Delicious jellof spaghetti)

Though spaghetti is cooked with the same method of cooking nigerian jellof rice, it still got it's own unique taste.

In this article,am going to show you how to make spaghetti

Ingredients needed to prepare the delicious jellof spaghetti

1 packet of spaghetti.

3 fresh tomatoes + 1 tin tomatoes

1 sliced onions

2 teaspoon of crayfish

Vegetables oil.

A teaspoon a grounded pepper or fresh pepper.

A teaspoon of Mivina (spicy), curry and thyme.

3 stock cubes.

Vegetables leaves.

Salt.

Steps on how to make spaghetti

First boil the spaghetti for like about 20 minutes and then strain out the starch water and leave it in the strainer.

Next is to prepare the stew for the spaghetti.

How to prepare stew for the spaghetti.

Put the pot back on the cooker

Pour some vegetable oil and let it heat for about 30 seconds and then add the 2 teaspoon of crayfish and 1 sliced onions into the hot oil to give it a nice aroma and stir it for about 30 seconds then add the tomatoes (fresh tomatoes and a tin of tomatoes) to the pot and a teaspoon of pepper and stir for 5 minutes for the tomatoes to fry a bit then pour in some water into the pot and cover the pot for about 7 minutes.

After about 7 minutes, open the pot and add the spicies, a teaspoon of curry and thyme to the pot and the 3 stock cubes and stir for about 2-3 minutes and cover the pot.

After about 10 minutes open the pot and pour the pre boiled spaghetti into the pot and add a teaspoon of salt to the pot and taste, if not yet ok add a little more, stir and cover the pot.

Keep checking on the spaghetti, so It doesn’t get burnt. it should be done in 20-25 minutes time.
You can boil 2 eggs and enjoy it with the spaghetti.

So there you have my friends,how to make spaghetti(delicious).

Watch video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQfUh1HT96M

Source; http://www.dietfitelt.com/2018/08/how-to-make-spaghetti/

Spaghetti doesn't take up to 50mins to cook. After pouring it into the sauce, it 3-5mins is enough for it to properly mix. That would mean adding very little water in the sauce before adding the spag.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by AyarmBoye(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Angy55:

Too much
ha I wonder o.....especially for male..... Infact the taste will make one regurgitate. Lolz..
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by Godwin2am(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
trendymarseey:
This kain spaghetti wey wan pre-boil for 20mins and still cook for anoda 20-25mins na which brand abeg? grin
OVER SABI
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Y"all keep talking sh*t..

Av explaind the reason why it is so...

So keep ranting...
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by majamajic(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
who else noticed the OP didn't add the vegetable leaf he bought

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by niqqaclaimz(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
majamajic:
who else noticed the OP didn't add the vegetable leaf he bought

Lol grin...Fool
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by Angy55(f): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
AyarmBoye:
ha I wonder o.....especially for male..... Infact the taste will make one regurgitate. Lolz..
Which one is especially for male? Lolzz
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by AyarmBoye(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Angy55:

Which one is especially for male? Lolzz
babe you should know nah..... Shey u r whining me ni
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by sssoulw(m): 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Eating this will be sweeter than relationship itself cheesy
Claimsfit:
How to make spaghetti(Delicious jellof spaghetti)

Though spaghetti is cooked with the same method of cooking nigerian jellof rice, it still got it's own unique taste.

In this article,am going to show you how to make spaghetti

Ingredients needed to prepare the delicious jellof spaghetti

1 packet of spaghetti.

3 fresh tomatoes + 1 tin tomatoes

1 sliced onions

2 teaspoon of crayfish

Vegetables oil.

A teaspoon a grounded pepper or fresh pepper.

A teaspoon of Mivina (spicy), curry and thyme.

3 stock cubes.

Vegetables leaves.

Salt.

Steps on how to make spaghetti

First boil the spaghetti for like about 20 minutes and then strain out the starch water and leave it in the strainer.

Next is to prepare the stew for the spaghetti.

How to prepare stew for the spaghetti.

Put the pot back on the cooker

Pour some vegetable oil and let it heat for about 30 seconds and then add the 2 teaspoon of crayfish and 1 sliced onions into the hot oil to give it a nice aroma and stir it for about 30 seconds then add the tomatoes (fresh tomatoes and a tin of tomatoes) to the pot and a teaspoon of pepper and stir for 5 minutes for the tomatoes to fry a bit then pour in some water into the pot and cover the pot for about 7 minutes.

After about 7 minutes, open the pot and add the spicies, a teaspoon of curry and thyme to the pot and the 3 stock cubes and stir for about 2-3 minutes and cover the pot.

After about 10 minutes open the pot and pour the pre boiled spaghetti into the pot and add a teaspoon of salt to the pot and taste, if not yet ok add a little more, stir and cover the pot.

Keep checking on the spaghetti, so It doesn’t get burnt. it should be done in 20-25 minutes time.
You can boil 2 eggs and enjoy it with the spaghetti.

So there you have my friends,how to make spaghetti(delicious).

Watch video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQfUh1HT96M

Source; http://www.dietfitelt.com/2018/08/how-to-make-spaghetti/

1 Like

Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by IvoryFever: 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
When adding d spices, add nutmeg powder and thank me later
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by ChineduPeters(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Lol maybe na stove or iron e dey use
trendymarseey:
This kain spaghetti wey wan pre-boil for 20mins and still cook for anoda 20-25mins na which brand abeg? grin
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by LargeBreed(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2019
trendymarseey:
My sister, i tire oh.
Re: How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) by vivipink(f): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin
trendymarseey:
Is not ordinary spaghetti

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. / Picture Of Jollof Rice Been Cooked By A Nairalander / Lady Poses With An Antelope They Killed At Her Community In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.