Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS (2840 Views)

Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. / Prison Break II BLACK NATION COMPLETED / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1ยป(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Writer X is about to drop the bomb gentlemen, if you like action follow me up. anticipate CHAPTER ONE TODAY

Inspirations

PRISON BREAK
SHERLOCK HOLMES
JACK BAUER
SPARTACUS
JASON BOURNE
GAME OF THRONES

prison break season one SENSELESS

CHAPTER ONE TITLED : MYSTERY MAN

CHARACTER AND NARRATOR BASED STORY OF A MYSTERY PRISONER .

AM AIMING BIG WITH THIS PROJECT SERIES 5OOK VIEWS IS THE GOAL WITH THIS GRAPHIC CRIME SERIES, BE PREPARED FOR EVERYTHING AND DEFINITELY NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.

GORE, BLOOD, BONE CHILLING, SEX AND SCI FI ORIENTED NIGERIAN THEMED FICTION SERIES.

WHAT ARE YOUR EXPECTATIONS?
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
CHAPTER ONE MYSTERY MAN

NEWS REPORT ".....the blood gang was caught after a three hours gun duel with the combined Armed Forces of Nigeria police and It's Army with all eight now behind bars serving various consecutive life terms for the streak of violent and disturbing crimes which ended in total death of over 121 people, one is left to wonder if life jails terms is what this murderers truly deserve....."

SCENE : IKOKOH PRISONS

NARRATOR : You don't want to be here, your religion talks about hell but I tell you if hell was real , I just stepped in to it.

Caleb starred at the inmates within the cell block and paused immediately making the two inmates behind him to wonder about his decision, apparently the day had been very strange from a willing offender turning himself in to pleading guilty and even more requesting a jail and the number of years which he wanted even though he was to be charged initially for less time within the prison.

WARDEN 1: Oga watin happen?

Caleb : this is not the jail I want, take me to black gate ( turns and stares at them directly in the eyes without flinching)

NARRATOR : they call it the black gate, a prison for prisoners not worthy to be in prison, call it the devil's bed space, call it a prison in a prison, call it hell's hell.

WARDEN 2: eh you sure say you value your life so, even devil no go green enter that area oh and you con feel say na where you want your burial site be that?

Caleb : take me to the black gate now! (this time a bit more intimidating)

WARDEN 1: (laughs) Oga we no fit do that kind thing jhare see no be your kind of small small criminals dey there na ogas and masters full there and people way do really bad things jhare.

NARRATOR : my plans was not going to be halted anyways my goal was black gate and black gate I was going to get.

Caleb: So what can I do to let you know I am more danger to the people in there than they are to me what can I prove I am more dangerous than every criminal you have ever put a way ( stares dangerously at them as he presses his demands again)

WARDEN 2: Oga watin you want do, see just maintain yourself oh (draws out his Barton)

WARDEN 1: ehm okay see if you really want do press up with death no wahala see na people way no still behave well for where them day we go carry enter their, so if for your prison you dey make trouble then.....

Caleb: (walks into the prison) you two will be back here for me within the next thirty minutes and bring some pain killers along.

NARRATOR : I was 6ft tall, masculine, eyes which showed no expression of life, skills no one else possessed and what I saw immediately I got into that cell were body bags, one.. two.. three.. four... five... six.... I grinned slowly , I could see their fears in their eyes it was time to unleash some pain.

CONTINUED...
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
CONTINUED

The two wardens run back towards the direction of the cell half an hour later as violent screams shattered the air within the prison.

NARRATOR : they came just quick enough to see me punch the tooths of an inmate into his throat as he went to the ground cold amongst a pile of unconscious bodies and few still struggling to overcome the pain

WARDEN 1: (painfully screams ) what is this one ?

WARDEN 2: you kill them? (confused )

CALEB: (wipes the blood of his fist) I told you to bring painkillers now will you take me to the black gate?

WARDEN 1: (turns to warden 2) this one na craze oh, you own Don finish reach ground once you enter black gate if God no go fit save you.

NARRATOR : if they knew who was coming for them maybe the warden would have been worried about them.

WARDEN 2: this one own Don die reach ground (opens cell and walks past the Unconscious bodies in fear) oh boy na 25 people you just use take fill malpractice form so oh ( expresses his worries in his local dialect before taking Caleb out of the prison) eh (turns to warden 1) go call ambulance make them go repair them, chai na people children you just use blow take design like this hah black gate na your calling jhare make we dey go.

NARRATOR : just like they say easy peasy!

CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
CONTINUED

SCENE : LAGOS,MAINLAND.

Just under the bridge within the mainland, Lagos a cluster of police van with two separate patrol van cluster around a semi nude corpse of a man with his stomach ripped open and the guts all exposed outside, The two detectives assigned detective John and Detective Sunny, two duo who have been working at the main police branch arrive at the scene.

DETECTIVE JOHN: (walks into the midst of the police men and sights the dead body) cover this thing up.

POLICE SERGEANT : ( walks up to the detectives) Oga shey it's a dead body?

DETECTIVE SUNNY: (angrily shouts at the sergeant ) no it's not a dead body, it is a man who is pretending to have his stomach ripped open under a briged ,now will you get out of my presence before I add you to the list of corpses we would have to take down to the station?

DETECTIVE JOHN: ( laughs hysterically ) detective sunny come let's get out of here before you kill a man in uniform.

they both get back into the car as detective sunny angrily slams both hands on the Steering let it horn loud as the police men stare at the car from the distance.

DETECTIVE JOHN : detective calm yourself man!

DETECTIVE SUNNY : (shakes his head ) that's our informant who has been missing for the past 3 months (slams the steering again) dammit this case is driving me crazy.

DETECTIVE JOHN: you seem to forget I too am working on this, listen....

DETECTIVE SUNNY: you don't get it do you John, we are one of the most elite duo in this business, we get a case we crack it , it's our policy it's our fire but this damnned curse has been on our back for long and the only person who could have made things less gritty for us just got his sac opened (sighs) this is frustrating.

DETECTIVE JOHN : we have to find the girl, she is the only one who is and can help us figure out who the hell this ghost is.

DETECTIVE SUNNY : how on earth do we do that, she is more elusive than a witch , no one has seen her since the events, she is more of a ghost just as our man is, I Mean we don't even know anything about this two, no family, no friends, no jobs to trace, no nothing.

DETECTIVE JOHN: (laughs) oh come on like it never happens to us, listen we will get this guy one way or the other.

The detectives zoom off the scene.

SCENE : IVY'S RENTED APARTMENT , LAGOS ,EVENING

Ivy glanced at the four large Ghana must go fully stacked with foreign currencies , she rubbed a sweat off her forehead as she lit another cigarette, if she was certain of the total sum it would be 32.5 million dollars in raw cash.

She was lucky, her plans worked though dangerous her idea to move the stash at midnight was perfect.

She left the cigarette on the table and headed for the bathroom to clean up her wounds and bruises; slight cuts she had incurred nothing serious.

She did it carefully and then optioned to get her phone which she smashed to the ground before proceeding to dump the pieces into the toilet and optioned to flush it immediately.

She was going to sleep naked tonight, three weeks without good sleep was already messing her up badly, for tomorrow she needed that rest, her list had just five names remaining. she starred at it before putting it under her pillow alongside her polished pistol fully loaded.

CONTINUED.
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
CONTINUED

SCENE : IKOKOH PRISON, BLACK GATE.

Caleb walked in before his handcuffs were released by the warden who smiled wickedly at him for no reason.

WARDEN 2: i will soon be back to collect your body after dem Don use you reach ground ....

NARRATOR : I took one vicious look at him which I could tell scared the living out of him as he took his area back and decided to leave me to my fate.

Caleb turned back just quick enough to dodge a blow which came at him quite unexpectedly but he was prepared for everything, ducking low he delivered a painful blow to these midsection of the inmate who was bare chested at the time, his counter sent the inmate coughing blood as he landed cold to the ground.

CALEB: (stares at the inmates who seem to be highly conscious of his presence and about to mob him) I came here for Don Elvis, I am his mystery man, is Don Elvis here?

NARRATOR : my eyes slowly moved from left to right, scanning every details I could make out for my target whilst my fist were up high in my defensive posture.

ELVIS THE DON: (walks out of the crowd) who are you?

NARRATOR : short, fat, black bearded scarred face ,we're not the features I had thought my man was going to have but nothing really mattered.

Caleb : (relaxes his fists ) I am your mystery man, we have much to talk about.

ELVIS THE DON : (shouts at the inmates) get the hell out of my way you idiots and go check on pawpaw, he looks like he is about to join the gods of his land ( he said pointing to the semi conscious fella right in front of my feet) come with me ( smiles at Caleb who follows him to a corner)
where you the one who has been sending me messages about me getting out of here before my due date?

Caleb: yes unfortunately I can't do anything from the outside, your death sentence can't be bought apparently thirty criminal assaults including mass murders can't be waved off easily ( starring at him in the eyes) but there is another way.

ELVIS THE DON: and how does that work with you inside this jail with me, the guy you need to rescue?

caleb : (grins) getting you out is the easy part, I have a plan you have been scheduled for the firing squad 7 days from now I intend to get you out on the sixth day (pauses) actually you and I out.

ELVIS THE DON: (laughs) you are crazy, aren't you?

Caleb : we passed crazy when we made the deal, your escape for the disc , I always keep my promises.

ELVIS THE DON : (seriously) you're serious about this?

Caleb : stay alert, I know you run this place but you have a mole within the cell, my informants couldn't help me pick out the rat but for now just be prepared and wait for my signals.

THE END OF CHAPTER ONE. CHAPTER TWO TOMORROW

1 Like

Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 7:25am On Jul 18, 2019
CHAPTER TWO: THE ASSOCIATE

SCENE : LAGOS, MAINLAND, WINEY'S EATERY

Bashi Aliu sipped his wine slowly, well dressed in black coat with a body to die for, he seemed like the top male models well nurtured and highly Intelligent at first appearance.

his eyes steadied on his target, a target; a local Chairman or whatever he was told he was not that he cared, for him he only needed a down payment and a photo.

Lagos most deadly assassin they say, a modern day ghost man whose works speaks for him throughout the underground circles.

He starred at the man who seem to be enjoying his day with his girlfriend, something reflected in his mind; this particular moment always had a way of getting to him.

he wondered how is it for a man to go about his day with no care in the world and no sign he was going to be dead before the end of the day, how is it that people don't know when or the fact that they are going to be killed the next minute.

He started at his watch as soon as the target got up and headed for the bathroom though accompanied by two bodyguards, Bashi Aliu seemed not to worry as he optioned to make his call to his associate , the middle man who is responsible for giving him his jobs.

" it's done, he is dead"

REP: "very good, I have another job for you, this one you're going to like it"

"send me the photo"

Bashi Aliu stood to leave before a deafening explosion sound rocked the bathroom and the building itself , Aliu walked out amidst the crisis of a explosion which came right from the bathroom.

This days he hated using the gun, more noise more attraction, if he was to remain a ghost he needed to be innovative like paying off a restaurant worker to plant purge medications inside their favorite customers food and setting up a DIY bomb to clear out the target once the purge medications take effect.

His phone rang quickly, he stood still right there as people ran out and in chaos of the explosion, he cleaned the dust of his phone, he couldn't believe it, this was not possible.

The one mistake he had made all his career as a professional Assassin was right there on his phone again.

he muttered slowly to himself.

"IVY OSARODION,AGE 26"

he smiled slowly, today was apparently going to be a good day.

CONTINUED....
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by Nostradamus: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nice work you've got here writerx. Your character,bashy Aliu(my favorite so far)has some similar characteristics with you,both of you are creative and Innovative.kudos bro..

That Caleb,i hope Don will give him the disk after escaping the prison.

I believe bushy's new target is the girl you described up who hasn't slept in three weeks? If this is true, then bashy will only stand a chance against her if his innovative side is applied.if he underrate her as a small,innocent girl,well..

Keep it up boss
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
CONTINUED

SCENE: LAGOS, AJEGUNLE

Matthew rolled up a joint quickly, he was sweating so rapidly he was finding it hard holding up anything .

"damn it" He muttered much to Dayo's amusement who jeered him to try and relax.

"I am trying to relax , I just don't do well with police stations , it's a long story you can say it's family history "

"(chuckles) that reminds have you gone to see your elder brother and his wife lately? " dayo replied.

"a big F to them both, what did they do for me when I had nothing , they can enjoy their sentences In prison, they killed that bastard me am just enjoying been smart" Matthew said breathing hard as if to calm himself.

"are you serious about what you said? " His friend replied.

"Listen to me (heightened voice ) I have a mom in a psychiatrist hospital who bit off the ears of another patient and swallowed one of them two days ago that cost money, I have a girlfriend who constantly demands money from me that cost money too , I have an education to pursue am not thug you know and that cost me money, this hands and feets are going nowhere near a police station no matter.... "

Matthew halts as his phone rings , he checks for new message and scrolls through the new one with disgust on his face.

".....sh*t, we are going to police station, drink some water lets go! " stands up to leave.

"what, what do you Mean we are going to the station, didn't we have a job at hand? " Dayo asked.

" Yes and the job details just arrived, get your system we have just about fifteen minutes to rehearse our shit, come on let's go " he walks out of the restaurant.

SCENE : IVY'S RENTED APARTMENT

"sh*t , sh*t !" She muttered as she struggled to get up from the bed, she had slept off longer than she needed to.

Ivy ran up to to the bathroom this time with a pair of scissors she took from her bag, she dragged a mirror out from the back of the door and proceeded to cut her hair down to a low cut after which she applied white dye.

She then proceeded to remove her contact lenses from her eyes and proceeded to test the glasses she had in her bag, she have a grin at her appearance in front of the mirror and then made way for the kitchen cabinet ,there a nylon of bread laid, she took four slices with a sachet of pure water before bolting for the bathroom again with a small bottle in hand.

She looked at her neck tattoo ,one last time before applying the liquid to her neck, thankful they weren't permanent tattoos, they soon fade away as ink right down her neck.

She wiped a tear off her face, before she returned back to the room to get some clothes on, inside her bag was a fake ID card, with her gun inside she made for the door.

SCENE : OKOKOH POLICE STATION, MAINLAND

The duo detectives had just finished with the autopsy report on their victims which they received sooner than they had expected.

DETECTIVE JOHN: he died a very painful and slow death, that's cruel.

DETECTIVE SUNNY: I honestly don't care about how he died, he is a criminal, he knows their is no heaven for his kind , my problem is the information that he is for us.

DETECTIVE JOHN: oh come on , he was also an informant, out go-to guy for information in some way he was paying his debts back, people change you know.

DETECTIVE SUNNY : (chuckles) people change? listen my friend I once caught my ex-wife cheating text messages and then I said okay it happens you know what people change I said so I turn a eye doctor you know what she did next , she brought a man to my house next, people don't change my friend, the devil is the devil 24hrs, 365 days just like every damn criminal out there, so spare me the gospel crap, God can believe that shit but not me.

DETECTIVE JOHN: okay detective judge and jury, have you thought of how we can get our girl?

DETECTIVE SUNNY: we do what we always do, we go to starting all over again, no one is perfect, Jesus left foot prints wherever he went she is no different.

DETECTIVE JOHN: i don't get it really, I mean I don't understand her deal in all this, a brilliant A+ genius and proud prodigy in criminal investigations , a girl who was breaking records in fields even top detectives couldn't even stand out from , one of the best undercover agents in Nigeria just Wakes up one day and decided to turn murderer , I don't get it really

DETECTIVE SUNNY : (thinks) she lost her twin sister to an assassin , that was her breaking point but I don't care really we are going to get her and her colleague altogether, I know it.

CONTINUED....
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
CONTINUED.

Deep within the ikokoh prisons, inmates of the black gate are up about discussing a few seem to enjoy their silence more such as Caleb.

NARRATOR : I found a convenient space to sit in, my minds going through every face, action, words each inmates spoke, I needed to find the mole day two meant I only had five more days to work to get my target out.

Don Elvis walks up to Caleb with a joint in his hand.

ELVIS THE DON: (hands it over to Caleb) here we don't always get much in this place.

CALEB : (sits upright) thanks but I don't smoke.

ELVIS THE DON: (surprised) really (chuckles) what type of criminal doesn't smoke?

CALEB : the type he needs to get a kingpin out of high maximum prison , did they let you keep wearing that bag pack inside the cell? (points to the bag pack around Don Elvis waist)

ELVIS THE DON: (laughs) I am the boss in here, I do whatever I want well that's for the next few days I have here.

CALEB: you are not dying this week, you have my way into the Association.

ELVIS THE DON: (excitedly) oh yes I do but am curious what is it you want with the association?

CALEB : (grins) if I told you I would have to kill you first (stares directly into his eyes)

ELVIS THE DON : (laughs as he walks away) you are really one mystery man, I hope your plan works for the both of us.

NARRATOR : He is right about one thing I needed my plans to work.

SCENE : LAGOS MAINLAND.

Bashi Aliu drove up the high way accelerating at a constant speed just as his mind went through tiny details that revolved around his one little mistake, He wasn't the one to make mistakes rarely unlike the average killers or so called assassins he saw himself as a specialist in the dark profession.

But for now he had other things too to worry about, his son was coming home from today after finishing his exams , how he had missed the little devil, he grinned slowly as he swerved into a corner and got into a super market to get a few things for the boy.

His Cart was filled up as he rolled it up to the cashier.

CASHIER : ( successfully scans each item) sir your total is N124,000 , are you paying in cash or card?

BASHI ALIU : Cash ( he brought out bundles of cash from his jacket which he placed on the counter just as the TV at the shelf started airing the news of the explosion at some eatery downtown, a grin smile on his face) , what do you think about that? ( he turns to the cashier)

CASHIER: ( confused) about what?

BASHI ALIU : the bomb blast, it's news ( points at the TV)

CASHIER : oh that well nah it's not a bomb blast, everyone knows that eatery has had two incidents In the past ,one was I think with a cylinder and the other with pipes underneath it, it's just unfortunate people died this time, I hope they close the eatery for good.

BASHI ALIU : (smiles) there's N135, 000 right there, you can keep the change of bill. (he proceeds to walk away with his items into his car before getting a call , he starred at the number with some confusion, there were only three contacts that had his phone contact ,this wasn't one of them he hesitated for a minute before deciding to pick up)

BASHI ALIU : hello?

RE: (little boy's voice) daddy help me (sobs) daddy please help me

BASHI ALIU : (recognizes the voice as his son) Jeffrey?

RE: (adult female voice) do you really think I would not find you , I have your son....

BASHI ALIU : if you touch a hair on my...

RE: i am not a psychopath like you I don't enjoy killing but I promise you if you as much as act smart, your twelve years old boy will be on the next news .

BASHI ALIU : what do you want?

RE: your life
(Ends calls)

Bashi Aliu stood there for a few minutes before dropping the shopping bags on the floor and made for his car .

END. CHAPTER THREE TOMORROW
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WhoDoWeBlame: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
though i haven't started reading(quite busy),but i am already following the thread because prison break is my all-time best series.I hope its going to live up to the hype,or else...
MODIFIED.Interesting piece you got here,the plots promises a thrilling sequence of events.
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by oluwadabira111(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nice one op,but u have to be very consistent in updating.
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by etzmztagenius: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2019
CHAPTER THREE OLD WOUNDS

SCENE : LAGOS, BANANA ISLAND, PURE GROOVE ESTATE

Alabi Castro flenched and winced involuntary as his hands worked on all three systems right before his desk but the flinching wasn't because he had been working on this super jet hybrid computers but because of his d**k which was been slopped in and out of his girl's mouth where she comfortably kneeled In front of his chair just under the desk.

ALABI CASTRO : (winces) hah God you are killing me ( stares down at her with a smile) I should pay you more honestly .

GIRL : (smiles at him before continuing working on his d**k again this time taking the whole shaft down her throat and then proceeding to bring it out) arrgh , have you done it yet?

ALABI CASTRO : (stares at her) oh yes that didn't even take a second, I hacked into your school system and polished your results not even God can fault my work baby, you and your friends are good to go, your school system was pretty easy like totally outdated easy to hack ( smiles at her) can you put that back inside your mouth I think I was starting to feel like bursting.

GIRL : (smiles at him before grabbing his di*k and letting it slide deeper into her mouth)

ALABI CASTRO : ( closes his eyes for a few seconds to enjoy the feeling before he opened them after one of the computers gave a beep) yes (screams louder)

GIRL: (releases his di*k from her mouth) what, don't tell you busted so soon?

ALABI CASTRO : (stares at her) oh no I told you, I wanted you here for the next two hours before you go anyways I just cracked the second disc , my boss would be happy about this ( stares at her) now put that back in between that sweet lips of yours. (stares at the system a bit confused as a set of algorithms run through all three screens ) what the f**k is this?

CONTINUE....
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2019
CONTINUED

SCENE: LEKKI AVENUE, EKO SPAR

Elijah maverickrolled the wedding ring off his hand slowly before throwing it off the sink, he starred at the mirror in front of him, the huge scar just above his left eye was daunting as usual.

He grinned as he seem to wipe something off his face before picking his phone.

ELIJAH: what is it?

RE: We have a hit on the disc, we couldn't get the exact location, the hacker was good ,are you interested?

ELIJAH: What about the rat?

RE: Bashi has some unfinished business to attend to

ELIJAH : blacky, what about her?

RE: We haven't been able to get to her after the incident, she is ghost for now and for her best interest we will leave her like that

ELIJAH : (sighs) send me what you have, am on my way

CALL END.

SCENE : IKOKOH PRISON, BLACK GATE

the prisoners are arranged in line as they are about to be served breakfast, the two wardens arrive with the cook and her female assistant to help share the plates of watery beans, the wardens are stunned by Caleb's undeterred presence .

WARDEN 1: (draws warden two closer) Oga is right oh, see him there (points a hand towards Caleb who is sitting quietly at a corner) they did not even touch him at all.

WARDEN 2: but what if he threatened them, I mean this guy took twenty five criminals down under thirty minutes , me I can't even imagine how he did it.

WARDEN 1: no nah even as at that this is the black gate, even devil no want free enter Here , something is seriously wrong, have you given Oga this man file?

WARDEN 2: I checked for it oh yesterday but I haven't seen it at all ?

WARDEN 1: you have not seen it , how?, new batches of file are I. the left corner now is easy to find

WARDEN 2: I know even the officers at the department have also tried to locate the file they could not find it but am sure they will today.

NARRATOR : I sat up right as I watched the cook dish out the plates of beans to everyone.

COOK: (happily) make una chop this one well, one good Samaritan donated bags of beans to the prison two days ago and other items, make una enjoy this one eh.

NARRATOR : I told you I had a plan.

caleb walked up to ELVIS THE DON whose boys had gotten his plate of beans to.

CALEB: don't eat that .

ELVIS THE DON: (confused) Bros have you seen this before ( shows him the plate of beans) there is actual oil inside beans, this has never happened before.

CALEB : don't eat that, do you want to get out of here or not?

ELVIS THE DON: but how does eating stop me from escaping or you want to have double portion ( tries to take a spoon)

NARRATOR : idiot, I couldn't let that happen.

Caleb flung his leg up just below Elvis the Don hands throwing the plate of beans and the spoon off his hand , his action draws the attention of everyone; inmates ready to pounce on Caleb.

ELVIS THE DON: (stares at everyone and then smiles slowly) I dont feel like eating beans . (gives a grin at Caleb as he walks closer to him and whispers into his ears ) the next time you try that I will tear your skin off your bones and then make a mat out of it. (walks away)

NARRATOR :Well that could have ended badly for him.

the cook and the wardens walk out discussing.

WARDEN 1: what was that about?

WARDEN2: i don't know the Elvis I know would skin that bastard alive, we have to get to our informant within the cell, something is fishy.

WARDEN 1: (coughs) definitely anyway let me go to the clinic bay I have been having this reoccurring cough now.

WARDEN 2: no wahala and try and get their numbers, the new boys haven't filled in their report since they arrived yesterday, the government is very confused how can you send two small doctors to handle abig prison like this?

WARDEN 1: well how can they also let you and I who have no certificates to operate at this level in a prison.

WARDEN 2: (laughs) I see your point anyway shall please get me paracetamol make I drink down with my own beans.

CONTINUED
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
CONTINUED

SCENE: OKOKOH POLICE STATION

The duo of detectives are going through some paperwork before they get a knock on the door.

DETECTIVE SUNNY: I swear if it's one of those bloody officers I will deal with him or her.

DETECTIVE JOHN: relax sunny, it might just be something good ( stares at the door) come in ( a young man walks in well dressed in black coat and smelling nice with a folder in his hands) Wait (stands up as he stares at the face as if trying to recollect something) you are detective Okhideo Samson from AREA 2 ( stretches his hand to shake the young man)

SAMSON : (shakes him smartly) junior detective sir, I was assigned last week to team.....

DETECTIVE SUNNY : (stares at him awkwardly) to team what?..listen young man, firstly don't get your hopes up I am still trying to get the commsioner to send you back home or whatever or wherever he picked a rookie from, this is serious business...

DETECTIVE JOHN: (cuts in) He has slot on his mind why don't we take a walk, welcome ( escorts him outside the office and returns back shortly (stares at sunny with a grin) sunny you have to calm down friend, come on we should be lucky we have someone to help us work this thing out, we aren't getting any younger you know, plus I have heard good things concerning this guy, he is incredibly intelligent and smart you know.

DETECTIVE SUNNY : whatever, just don't get involved in my work I hate this rookies acting all tough and all when they got no experience and no sh*t to prove, trust me give him something to bark at just don't get him involved with me , you are too nice to everyone.

DETECTIVE JOHN: that's because you took all the anger with you ( walks out laughing as he joins Samson)

SAMSON: with due respect sir, I want to say it's a big honor to be working with the most elite detective duo in criminal investigations.

DETECTIVE JOHN: (laughs as they both walk) that's ridiculous, come on we are not that good we just do what we can plus i have heard nice things about you too young detective, it's great to have you join us here for the time been.

SAMSON : I will do my best to help solve this case .

DETECTIVE JOHN: speaking about the case, I believe you have been briefed already may I ask what you think about it?

SAMSON : Ivy is one of the smartest and most intelligent individuals in the whole of criminal investigations if I may say, her exploits as an undercover agent is something we young detectives like her at some point hoped to be like, but she is human and humans make mistakes and when they try to cover up their mistakes it only results to more mistakes.

DETECTIVE JOHN: (nods his head ) very true and her accomplice what do you think about him?

SAMSON : that's the thing sir, we have no idea if it's a guy or a girl sir, no records, no ID, no nothing, this person is the real ghost not Ivy, not even a single alias we know of this other person but we know someone is out there and that's why we need to find Ivy and I think her brother the only survival of the family massacre...

DETECTIVE JOHN : the blind fourteen year old who lives in calabar with some relatives?

SAMSON : yes sir, sir I have reasons to believe Ivy might still be in contact with her brother and I would want to check out a few things out myself if you will let me.

DETECTIVE JOHN: oh please do if you want to, you are not a junior detective here with us, you are a detective just like us you don't need our permissions okay plus I think you should take it easy with my partner for now, he can be a crazy son of a bi**ch sometimes but he will come around okay?

SAMSON : (smiles) thank you sir, I was told to clear my gun and file for it's use here in this station I need to go do the paperwork now, thanks again (walks away)

DETECTIVE JOHN: (stares at him and smiles slowly) look at that, a young smart detective just like I was during my time ( walls back to the office)

CONTINUED
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
SENSELESS HAS 8 CHAPTERS ONE CHARACTER IS COMING BEFORE THE END OF SEASON ONE.

PRISON BREAK WILL HAVE 8 SEASONS EACH WTIH 8 CHAPTERS

WHAT ARE YOU THOUGHTS SO FAR? CAN YOU PIECE THE MYSTERY TOGETHER?
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by skyblueking(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Your piece here is very great, i envy your imaginative and narrative skills...
But you have to lay MORE EMPHASIS on your spacing, punctuation and typographics...
Beside that, your work is great bro...
Keeping it rolling and no keep us on edge...
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
CHAPTER FOUR MOLE COMES UP TOMORROW
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2019
CHAPTER FOUR MOLE

SCENE : LAGOS, THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE

" 41 ISOKI RD, ABANDONED WAREHOUSE OFF PORT, COME ALONE AND UNARMED OR HE DIES SLOWLY "

Bashi Aliu increased speed , The message was as direct as every other information the association usually sent to him.

He got on his phone quickly and began to ring a number which seemed important at the moment; consistently redialling as soon as the previous ended with answer.

BASHI ALIU : (slams his right hand on the steering ) pick the phone dammit!

RE: (MALE VOICE) who is this?

BASHI ALIU : Blacky I know it's you, I need your help.

RE: (SILENCE THEN FEMALE VOICE) if it isn't the rat himself, what do you want?

BASHI ALIU : I need you enroute to this address....

RE: Wait, you do realize I have been in hiding for long now don't you, the ground is too cold for me to step on....

BASHI ALIU : (cuts in) I don't trust him, remember the association has a mole ,you of all should know that after the incident no one is to be trusted within the association for now plus I can't risk him knowing what you know.

RE: (silence) and you think I am to be trusted? never trust an assassin you always say that...

BASHI ALIU : (cuts in) listen to me, someone knows about my family and my son is in danger, I have an address I will send it to you, you owe me this much, remember?

RE: oh yes I remember, I owe you and Blacky always pays up , am on my way.

CALL END.

Bashi Aliu dropped the phone as soon as he could send the address, He drew the car compartment out-and brought out a service pistol out he shook his head slowly and drew the car compartment back in, he couldn't risk it, his best chances were on Blacky, she was all the help he could get for such a sensitive matter.

He starred at the drivers mirror, death was his game, he fancied every bit of it and enjoyed it right from his service days as a solider but somewhere within his mind, he wondered if this game of death was over for him.

CONTINUED....
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by etzmztagenius: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2019
WriterX, your story looks fascinating
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
CONTINUED...

SCENE: LAGOS, BANANA ISLAND PURE GROOVE ESTATE

Elijah shot three times at the already dead corpse of his victim before proceeding to leave the Flat, his silencer ensured there was no gun sound rattling through the air.

He got into his car and proceeded to make a call as soon as he had drove out.

ELIJAH : we have a problem

RE: what happened?

ELIJAH : I found the apartment and the target wasn't there, I confirmed from his girlfriend that he was enroute to Calabar for some conference just ten minutes before my arrival.

RE: did you find anything within the room, precisely a little chip?

ELIJAH : you mean the disc?

RE: how did you know what it is called?

ELIJAH: the truth is just another bargain when death comes to the market, his girl talked about it thought .....

RE: What, he has the disc?

ELIJAH: he has a cracked disc, from my guess that's what has been giving the association sleep less nightmares.

RE: if he has the disc then he was working with...

ELIJAH : (cuts in) THE MYSTERY MAN, hmm I see.

RE: then you know what to do right?

ELIJAH: yes, I am heading to calabar now.

RE: No don't bother, we must approach this matter with the most caution, if you know what the mystery man is capable of then you must know that it calls for the most...

ELIJAH : you want to call in the twins, don't you?

RE: exactly but we have another lead for you, we have reasons to believe we have found our mole.

ELIJAH : interesting, I will send you the details of where I think your hacker might be...

RE: don't bother, we know where he is heading to.

CALL ENDS.

CONTINUED...
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
CONTINUED....

SCENE : IKOKOH PRISON, BLACK GATE.

NARRATOR : you know what I hate more than a deal going south, is a mole, an informant , a so called judas whose attempts is for the destruction of the very same house that was built to protect him, a mole is like a green snake hidden perfectly in green grass, if you must kill the snake you must first take away the grass.

ELVIS THE DON: (frightened as he stares at his fellow inmates who are seriously sick, Wrangling in pains and a few coughing out bloody mucus, he stares at Caleb who is sitting and watching the event without a sign of panic or confusion and decides to go see him) What's happening?

CALEB : thirty eight out of the fourty one prisoners has showed sign of food poisoning ( stands up and starts walking past the distorted and Ill inmates whilst Elvis follows) which leaves us to you and I and one other smart individual now the question, who wouldn't eat in a prison cell where you only get to eat once in a day and who also wouldn't eat when you have good food in a place that rarely sees such even on a day like Christmas. (stops and turns towards Elvis who is starring confusingly at him.)

ELVIS THE DON: Ehm a smart individual?

CALEB : (smiles ) well some how but do you know what are the perks of been a mole within the prison walls, it's that you get extra of what every one gets , you get the so called quality your fellow inmates don't get, you get better food , better water.....

NARRATOR : people never really learn you know, I am the one guy you don't want to sneak up on.

Caleb turned his body swiftly to avoid getting jumped on from behind, as pawpaw crashed on top of Elvis who was rather too slow to react, both came crashing to the ground as pawpaw screamed at the top of his voice whilst he made way for the prison bars as if to make his voice more audible but Don Elvis held down his leg and this made him unable to react to the flying kick Caleb delivered to his chest sending him flying; back first to the prison bar, head second to the cemented floor, he shriveled and shook involuntarily as his head continued to bled out and soon after he stopped.

NARRATOR : paedophile, Smuggler and drug dealer and there he laid lifeless as the word lifeless could be.

ELVIS THE DON: (stands up as he clears himself up) and he was my second within these walls , I should kill him again.

CALEB: (stares at the Ill mates who seem to be getting worse, spewing blood and wrangling in pains) they have suffered enough, are you ready to go now?

ELVIS THE DON : I thought you said within the next six days.

CALEB : don't ever trust the words of a stranger ( delivers a deadly punch to the face of Elvis the Don who goes to the ground cold)

NARRATOR : and so it begins.

CONTINUED...
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
CONTINUED

SCENE : IKOKOH PRISON, CHIEF WARDENS OFFICE

the Chief warden saluted expertly as the director of prison affairs sat finally, it is not everyday they get such high distinguished personnel and for someone like him who is a bit ambitious and hopes to succeed in ranks this was his one perfect moment to make things happen.

CHIEF WARDEN : you are welcome sir, it's so good to see you come see us here at the OKOKOH prisons.

D. O. P : (stern voice) I am not here on a jolly trip, I have reasons to believe that the standards of this prison has been compromised based on greed and corruption ( drops a bunch of files on the table)

CHIEF WARDEN: (confused seeing the number of files on his desk) hah no sir, that can't be.....

D. O. P : is that a question , are you aware that a single petition from me is enough to get this place permanently closed down and the lines of you jobless and even more if I so deem it worthy charged for misappropriation of funds and misuse of power ?

CHIEF WARDEN : (hysterically) sir, no sir hah sir I am not question please let me see the... (tries to take a file)

D. O. P : do you really want to read through the documents and see how much evidence that has been collected ever since a secret investigations were launched following your inception into power, do you really want to check the records or do you intend to destroy the evidence, are you trying to put pressure on my ability to call for disciplinarian actions against you and the various departments found wanting?

CHIEF WARDEN : sir hah I am confused, please let's talk I swear this prison has been....

(WARDEN 1 rushes in with panic written all over his face)

what is it, you useless creature, cant you see I am in the midst of...

WARDEN 1: Oga there is trouble oh, people are dying of poison in the black gate sir, two are unconscious at the moment and our person within the cell is dead too (stares at the D. O. P) good morning sir (salutes)

D. O. P : (stands up) officer take me to the prisons, I must see this for myself as further proof of these( turns to chief warden still confused as he stared blankly at the two men) allegations.

( Walks out with the warden while the chief warden follows behind panicking they go across the various prisons before arriving at black gate, the scene is gore at best, blood spewed everywhere from coughing and three bodies laying on the floor, one apparently dead.)

Chief WARDEN : sir I swear it's not what you are thinking....

D. O. P : what I am thinking? it's not about what I am thinking, you're a murderer, a corrupt officer and a sadist at best, I think I have made my conclusions ...

CHEIF WARDEN : hah sir no oh. (shouts at warden 1) go and get the doctors from the bay, these people are human beings for God sake.
(Warden1 rushes out and returns shortly with one of the doctors)

where is the other tall one?

WARDEN 1: sir, he didn't come to work yesterday and even today

D. O. P: what, is this how your workers behave, you mean prisoners will be left unattended to medically while your workers go around celebrating and gallivanting about (shakes his head) this is too much ..

CHIEF WARDEN : sir listen sir, this has never happened before ehm ( turns to the doctor) hey you what can we do now, this people can't die like this, it's inhumane and unjust, we are not killers we uphold the...

D. O. P : spare for patriotic civil bullsh*t officer and do something about your prisoners for God sake..

DOCTOR : we have to move them to the hospital right now sir, this is a poison sir, we are going to loose every single inmate right here if we don't act fast.

CHIEF WARDEN : ehm but our van can accommodate all this.....

D. O. P: I will help out, this men can't die, my car is there, let's go right now, this two are the most severe cases, is that correct sir (turns to the doctor)

DOCTOR : (yes sir bends to check on them) sir they have no time to spare again.

D. O. P: take them to my car, (turns to the chief warden) what on earth are you still standing here for (louder) Save your damn prisoners officer..

CHEIF WARDEN: (runs into the prison and attempts to help a prisoner up as the doctor and warden 1 take the two unconscious inmates out)

NARRATOR : if you want to walk out of a prison the least you can do is to try and do it in style.

CONTINUED..
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
CHAPTER FIVE THE ASSOCIATION COMES UP TOMORROW
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Woke up and found my data was kidnapped possibly by the association hahaha I am back babies Lets know who the creeps pulling all the strings behind the scenes.
writer _ today was cold like hell wait hell ain't cold take it as a metaphor or something
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2019
CHAPTER FIVE THE ASSOCIATION

SCENE LAGOS.

The trio skiddled of the main road right into a bushy path before coming to a halt where three other empty vehicles where.

DAYO: (jumps out of the car laughing hysterically before pulling his fake moustache off his chin ) you know I kept thinking he was going to open the files and find out it was all jargons written inside.

CALEB: ( gets out of the car bare chested with a new long sleeve at hand, he stares at Elvis the Don for a few minutes before putting on the sleeves) the phone did it ring while I was awhile?

MATTHEW : (still in the drivers seat on his doctors costume) No the phone didn't ring one single time, I was there..... ( stares at Elvis who is struggling to seat up right)....

CALEB : (Walks to the back seat car windows to check up on Elvis) you slept well (stares at Elvis who is still feeling the pain of the punch he had gotten from Caleb)

NARRATOR well I really didn't have to punch him that hard but no one threatens me plus a drug dealer and a gun armourer sentenced to death am sure he wouldn't mind me hitting him that hard.

ELVIS THE DON : (opens the car door ,stares at the environment in disbelief ) haha you son of a b**ch, you actually pulled it out...

CALEB : (collects a bag from Matthew and hands it over to Elvis the Don) in there, go-to Spain , there is an off shore account with enough money to last you for years, keep low and..

ELVIS THE DON: don't tell me all that, I am the guy who tells people all that, am not a child I know I am a wanted man and I know how best to survive.

CALEB : good now where is my disc?

ELVIS THE DON : oh yes, you kept your words and it's only proper I keep mine uhm opens his small pulse around his waist and brings out a key) here I have it stashed in one of my..... (stares at Caleb who has this sinister look on his face) what?

CALEB: you must really think I am the most stupid person you have ever seen ( produces the disc our from his pocket much to the shock of Elvis) you know what they say about drug dealers and stash houses, they take it wherever they go, I knew it was always in that little bag of yours you carry around, I could have taken it all along and leave you there but I keep my words and I am going to need you for something else some day (throws a car key to Elvis) there are clothes and some snacks inside, enjoy your freedom while you still can.

Caleb takes the other car and drives away as well as Matthew and dayo who also take another out of the two remaining and drove the opposite direction leaving Elvis the Don to stare in confusion.

ELVIS THE DON : (chuckles) and I didn't even know his name (shakes his head).

CONTINUED...
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by skyblueking(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Am loving this...
Whats even in the disc self?
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
CONTINUED...

SCENE: ELO EATERY, LEKKI

Detective john and Sunny are having lunch at one of the popular eatery;a perfect opportunity for them to reminisce about their on going case.

DETECTIVE SUNNY: ( swallows a handful of starch) So let's get this straight, we can't ask what she was investigating about when the commission sent her undercover, right?

DETECTIVE JOHN: (nods his head) yes, this is the controversy you don't seem to like about the case but there is always the rumors she may have been assigned to penetrate the ....

DETECTIVE SUNNY: (cuts in) don't say that, that's stupid there is nothing like the association that's what the media or crazy people want you to believe like the invisible cabal who are behind the power of the President or like the money grabbing lords which the producers on. a greedy TV show refuses to show just so they can make more money off it.

DETECTIVE JOHN: (chuckles) a digital society tasked with effectively hiding and stashing the money and information of high crime lords and corrupt political officers of the highest level, a society so well protected in its work that it's invisible to the world at best , with networks spread across the world globally with members, agents and stakeholders in government offices and all that who don't even know their own members I think it's plausible.

DETECTIVE SUNNY: and I think it's what crazy people talk about when they sit in front of the road side to get attention of jobless by standers, there has never been any proof of this society .....

DETECTIVE JOHN : well that's where the micro chips come in....

DETECTIVE SUNNY : oh yes I remember, the infamous digital warehouse that houses information about the society activities , yes why don't we leave for the station soon so we can plug one of the many discs as they are called into one of the systems and then find out what turned a dedicated officer into a rogue operative wait I remember no one has ever seen this disc you speak off, is that not correct officer John Williams Opeteyi?

DETECTIVE JOHN : Well we just have to be positive
.. ( they both stare at the news running about the explosion downtown) look at that people had to die because some one forget to do maintenance .

DETECTIVE SUNNY : that reminds me what did you do with the rookie?

DETECTIVE JOHN : oh he seem to be on something really....

DETECTIVE SUNNY I don't really care about what he is unto as long as he is not in my way plus I am just waiting for him to understand how cursed this investigation is and decides to call it quit (chuckles) he is just going to hand in his papers soon.

DETECTIVE JOHN: (smiles) he is ambitious just like you and smart too I like the kid you should give him a chance to prove himself.

DETECTIVE SUNNY : if he is as half ambitious as me you should be very scared of what he can do.

CONTINUED.....
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
CONTINUED...

SCENE : 41 ISOKI RD, ABANDONED WAREHOUSE OFF PORT, LAGOS

Bashi Aliu stood right in the middle of the abandoned littered old rusty warehouse, with lot of garbage and heavy duty industrial machineries ;apparently not working when he had the voice urging him to stop where he stood.

BASHI ALIU : ( looks around a bit disgruntled) I am unarmed you can come out now.

IVY: (WELL HIDDEN REPLIES) if you make one funny move just a heartbeat of it you are going to find your son among the unlucky kids whose parents were too busy been selfish , no one else has to die .

BASHI ALIU : (grins) by that you mean me?

IVY: yes you, you're a selfish sadistic and psychopathic death dealer , an assassin for hire, where you expecting your children to sit by your death bed while you tell them how you murdered countless of innocent people...

BASHI ALIU : honey, there are no innocent people as much as guilty people, I do whatever I have to do to survive and unlike you I enjoy surviving now why don't you come out and face me don't tell me you are going to kill an unarmed man from your hiding place that's cruel to me, I would prefer a bullet to the head right in front of my killer.

IVY : (comes out from one of the heavy machinery open spaces just in front of bashi aliu ) here I am you bastard.

BASHI ALIU : (nods his head almost impressed ) no wonder I missed my target, you too look alike.....

Ivy wasted no time shooting him in the leg almost immediately she heard him talk about her sister letting Aliu go to the ground kneeling; both hands clutching to the shot leg.

IVY: say another word about my sister and my family and I would shot your other leg.

BASHI ALIU : ( struggles to stand up ) look at this ( stares at his bleeding leg) you as a kid I hated the sight of blood, cold gritty and gore always came to my mind but then I watch my mom server the head of my father on his bed while we all slept and you can say I liked it, I never felt more happy than hearing my abusive father struggle to hold on to his pitiful life (chuckles)

IVY : (a bit disturbed and sick at Bashi's revelation) you are a sick and I will be doing alot of people some good putting you down.

BASHI ALIU : (chuckles) hah a patriotic killer I see (chuckles) you're right about one thing though ex detective ivy one of us is dying infact you saved me the trouble of going after you...

IVY : (confused) what are you talking about...

BASHI ALIU : the association still wants you taken care of after all this time infact I was given that contract some Hours ago ( he pauses for a minute as he begins to survey the building for a moment ) in fact I came not just because I wanted to save my boy but also finish my job ( screams at the top of his voice) BLACKY NOW!

Ivy was caught unawares as the sound of rifle bullet scattered the air, a single shot from long range expertly shot got her by the rib cage prompting her to go to the ground loosing her weapon as she fell hard.

Blacky appears from nowhere exactly with a sniper rifle in hand and gives a stare at both Bashi and Ivy, Ivy is wrangling in pains; she is definitely not going anywhere soon .

BLACKY : (stares at Bashi) someone actually shot the rat (chuckles) you know you could have had me take her down anytime soon .

BASHI ALIU : (chuckles) I know I just wanted her to enjoy the moment ...

ivy struggles to a corner with her bleeding rib cage defenseless ,her weapon is far away from her reach at the moment, she begins to laugh bringing the attention of the two to her.

IVY: you're going to kill me just like you killed my sister right?

BASHI ALIU : (turns to her) oh no really honestly I think you deserve the truth right here, your sister faked her death I don't know why but your family seems to be...

IVY : that is a lie you shot and killed my family the doctor confirmed...

BASHI ALIU : the doctor confirmed what he was paid to confirm ,I checked the casket, there's no body in her, I am thorough when it comes to my job ( his phone rings but he decides to ignore it )

ivy gives a grin and then smiles .

IVY: i know how thorough you are and how ruthless you can be, they call you the rat because you are like a vermin people try to avoid perhaps you should have thought about that before putting one of your own in danger and trying to get her killed.

bashi aliu realizes something isn't just right at the moment he gives this strange look at ivy and looses focus on Blacky' s rifle pointed to his head from behind, he is quick though to turn and see that wicked smile of revenge on Blacky's face as she pulls the trigger , rifle bullet rattles the air as Bashi Aliu goes face first to the ground, dead.

Blacky walks up to ivy who seems to be alot better than she had appeared to be.

IVY: (stands up and stares at her side where the bullet grease) my sister is alive after all ( she gives a dull smile as Blacky stares at Bashi Aliu's lifeless body) thank you for coming to my aid.

BLACKY : he got my get away car rigged to loose brake, the same person who exposed me and my target out just because of his selfishness and greed, I was crippled for months I think he got what he deserves and to even think he calls me without that remorse of what he did to me I think he got what he deserved right but what about the child?

IVY: he was never in danger , you need to go the association will find out and put a kill order on your head, I have everything ready in a car outside for you ( Blacky turns to leave) wait are you really sure I can trust his words?

BLACKY : he is a son of b**ch but I see no reason for him to lie, your sister is alive ivy , if he knows so does the association, go find your sister before they do.

CONTINUED... CHAPTER FIVE CALABAR TOMORROW
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
so here is me dropping a piece of CHAPTER SIX just to say thanks PB: SEASON 1 just hit 500views and I need more as the season finale is just one more chapter away. THANKS.

CHAPTER SIX : CALABAR

Caleb Accelerated faster he brought out plane ticket and took a second look at the suit bag at the back seat before settling down again on the road.

NARRATOR : what sells faster than drug or chemical weapons, what would make men turn into monsters and monsters into men, what is the biggest market out there, one word INFORMATION.
the second World War started as a result of information ,they say knowledge is power but this statement barely scratches the top of what people know about knowledge, Imagine an association with no office no branches no Id , a global ghost cooperative call it a bank that buys and sells information of the high powered individuals in the world say I am a political figure in need of money I go to the cooperative and I give them hard proof of my secrets say I am a murderer , my information is kept within a time period which I am supposed to pay that money back failure to do so, my information is auctioned to the highest bidder , the cooperative get their money back plus interest and you get to be at the mercy of whoever gets his hands on such information, nation leaders do it, organizations do it, billionaires do it, sometimes not just for money gains there are alot more things the cooperative exchange money or information for but it's well so protected that no one can actually pin point howits run hence a ghost cooperation, secretive to its functions and strict to its rules only few people get access to the network , to get access to the network you need a key , this key is a digital key that is broken into pieces of computer codes within a micro chip we call Discs ,this discs are bought by to top officials,celebrities and so on as a sort of invite card, to get the key you Have to find other discs presumably look for others who have it and buy it to access the association, complicated right? yes thats why you never see them, a digital cabal that runs on information but what if you sold the secret of your nation ,what if the association has information worth starting a third World War?
Now you want to know who I am well that's a story for another day.

CONTINUED.....
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by rubenson(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2019
u ar good to go bro, I love ur story
Re: Prison Break: Season 1 SENSELESS by WriterX(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2019
CONTINUED...

SCENE OGOJA, CALABAR

Samson boarded a taxi to ogoja from the airport and arrived at the resident of Ivy's aupooses relatives who take care of her brother, the beautiful duplex was quite a scene as Samson took a few pictures quickly before proceeding to the gate, he soon gained entrance upon revealing his purpose and profession to the gate who after further instruction from within the house led him in.
Samson was left left extremely impressed by the interiors of the building so to say as he took his seat before a woman walked in with a boy about the age of eleven as Samson could deduce.

SAMSON : (stands to greet) thank you for wanting to.....

WOMAN : that's the survival and only witness, if you have questions concerning what happened and what he saw and didn't see please forward them to him I am not interested in your questions officer, this boy's family has...

SAMSON: (feeling embarrassed) MA, it's nothing of sort ma...

WOMAN : (irritated) then you should know better to leave us alone, let us be, we have lost a family a whole family wiped out...

SAMSON : (cuts in) well we have one of the twins...

WOMAN: yes you all say that all the time but where is she, have you seen her eh, have you?

SAMSON : well ma , it's a bit...

WOMAN : please I heading to the bank, here is your witness ,don't count me in whatever it's happening, whoever you're looking for is out there not here, it's because of all this we left Lagos and now you are back here again

SAMSON: well I am sorry ma ehmm, we just reviewing the cases
and we felt the need to come check up on the survival himself...

WOMAN : or if your prime suspect Ivy has been hiding in my house (stares at him) if you like put surveillance out there officer I will continue say it I no nothing about who you are talking about, it's that simple and clear sir. (takes her key from the stool) please I am leaving for the bank when you have interrogated the poor boy who has done nothing but try to have a normal life then let the maid know she will escort you out of my house (walks away)

Samson at this point felt like he was on a witch-hunt , the level of intensity he got from the woman wasn't what he was expecting from by there was alot of other things at play first, she wasn't just trying to defend herself or the boy something else was at work, he got up and took another stare at the parlor before walking out though the woman had already left he decided to turn his attention to the gate man.

SAMSON : hello sir, can we talk? ( walks off to the gate man who has taken his seat right in front of his gate house)

GATEMAN : Ehm well sir it depends ( stares at him awkwardly and then at his pockets) if you can get me something for drink maybe I can help.

SAMSON : ( finds a thousand naira note inside his pocket and hands it over to the gateman) can we talk now?

GATEMAN : ehm what do you want to ask me?

SAMSON: is madam sister's daughter coming to check up on her brother here?

GATEMAN : ehm Oga I no sure..

SAMSON : what do you mean you are not sure, you started working here recently?

GATEMAN : no but you know say me dey sleep in the night and I no be witch so who knows maybe them dry communicate for night...

SAMSON : (cuts in angrily) my friend answer the question well, eh okay what does your madam actually do for a living?

GATEMAN : haha madam na proper business woman she be oh, better one.

SAMSON : (thinks) really and she can afford to pay the rent of this house ?

GATEMAN : rent Kia, no na me no dey work rentage jhore na madam property be this one clear.

WOMAN : does she have her own kids?

GATEMAN : her three children dey go school for abroad sir, enjoyment and big man pikin self na five and six.

SAMSON: can you give me the address of her working place I would like to see it if you don't mind.

GATEMAN : ehm that one na biscuit money go cover am.

SAMSON : (angrily) I just handed 1k note to you come on at least that's something na

GATEMAN : eh okay oh but next time you come no expect free questions and answers section oh you go pay join interest on top, 31 Ikom street, look for MADAM QQ SHOPPING PLAZA, you go see am big there everyone know that place well

SAMSON : ( enters the address details on his Google Maps via his phone) I got it thanks (exits the building)

GATEMAN : (brings out the 1k note) na so three bottle of beer and one semi plate of pepper soup money just to enter hand so oh (smiles happily)

CONTINUE...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book Review: The Lion And The Jewel By Wole Soyinka / Pacesetters Novels - PDF Download / LOST TRUST- A Mosquito's Tale By Avatarmode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.