Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,377 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 (1504 Views)

Any Tecno Phone With Amoled Screen? / How To Screen Cast On Your Note 5 Stylus / How Is Your Note 4 Pro 13MP Motion Capture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2019
The Note 6 adopts the latest AMOLED luminescent material technology, which has better colour expression and better power consumption optimization. This gives a delicate screen display effect and less power consumption.

AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode) is a display technology that is used on many screens. Most of them are usually found on smartphones including the all new Infinix Note 6.

AMOLED screen has the advantage of highly controllable pixels, each pixel can be independently controlled to achieve higher contrast. In addition, power consumption can be reduced by closing unnecessary pixels when displaying a picture. At the same time, because OLED structure is relatively simple, only four-layer structure, thinner thickness, better transmittance, is conducive to achieving higher brightness and wider viewing angle.

In addition is a triple rear camera feature, the NOTE 6 uses a 120 ultra-wide angle lens combination, and the three cameras perform their respective functions and cooperate with each other to realize more intelligent photographing. At the same time, it meets the requirements of ultra-wide angle/portrait/8x zoom photography, etc. The Front 16MP AI beauty, can identify up to 18 basic facial features in addition to other modes.

http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/824/1327054
Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by drjprince: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
The Note 6 adopts the latest AMOLED luminescent material technology, which has better colour expression and better power consumption optimization. This gives a delicate screen display effect and less power consumption.

AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode) is a display technology that is used on many screens. Most of them are usually found on smartphones including the all new Infinix Note 6.

AMOLED screen has the advantage of highly controllable pixels, each pixel can be independently controlled to achieve higher contrast. In addition, power consumption can be reduced by closing unnecessary pixels when displaying a picture. At the same time, because OLED structure is relatively simple, only four-layer structure, thinner thickness, better transmittance, is conducive to achieving higher brightness and wider viewing angle.

In addition is a triple rear camera feature, the NOTE 6 uses a 120 ultra-wide angle lens combination, and the three cameras perform their respective functions and cooperate with each other to realize more intelligent photographing. At the same time, it meets the requirements of ultra-wide angle/portrait/8x zoom photography, etc. The Front 16MP AI beauty, can identify up to 18 basic facial features in addition to other modes.

http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/824/1327054
la click,la bend embarassed

THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by berbs: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Why not Super AMOLED?
Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by berbs: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2019
Why not use Super AMOLED?
Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2019
berbs:
Why not use Super AMOLED?

My guy, what is super amoled? So u basically think there is a kind of amoled called super amoled? Do not be deceived, it is just a term used by Samsung to describe their amoled displays.
Super amoled is Samsung amoled display with integrated touch panel. Other display manufacturers also have touch panels integrated in their displays but don't call it super amoled because it has become a Samsung brand name. Just like apple called their display retina display. Pls is there really any such thing as retina display?

3 Likes

Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
greenhulk:

My guy, what is super amoled? So u basically think there is a kind of amoled called super amoled? Do not be deceived, it is just a term used by Samsung to describe their amoled displays.
Super amoled is Samsung amoled display with integrated touch panel. Other display manufacturers also have touch panels integrated in their displays but don't call it super amoled because it has become a Samsung brand name. Just like apple called their display retina display. Pls is there really any such thing as retina display?
Perfectly explained. smiley

1 Like

Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by chibuezeebede: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
its great tho

Chelsea player Eden Hazard yesterday had to pay his last tributes to Chelsea, with his a boot after the long awaited transfer to Madrid.
He also displayed his undying love for Chelsea after spending years in the club by displaying a white and blue Nike Boot.

follow this link for full details
https://www.winnershub.com.ng/2019/07/undying-love-displayed-by-chelsea.html

1 Like

Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by DlawTECHY(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
greenhulk:

Verbatim

Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
greenhulk:

Super amoled is Samsung amoled display with integrated touch panel.
And you think that these features you mentioned doesn't qualify or makes a super amoled better than an amoled display?
Because the difference in usage and display clarity is without any doubt miles apart.
If infinix choose to use amoled, is because infinix can't afford super amoled panels. Not because they are the same.
Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

And you think that these features you mentioned doesn't qualify or makes a super amoled better than an amoled display?
Because the difference in usage and display clarity is without any doubt miles apart.
If infinix choose to use amoled, is because infinix can't afford super amoled panels. Not because they are the same.

The embolded just shows ur ignorance. So u actually think it is possible for infinix to buy super amoled panels? OMG I laugh in Swahili. How is the so called super amoled panel different from amoled? Like I said, super amoled is a name used by Samsung to describe their own amoled panels that have been customized by them. It's the same amoled panel. If u are a phone manufacturer u cannot order for super amoled panel because there's no such thing. U buy the amoled panels and customize it to ur own taste and if u like u can call it whatever name u like. Or do u think phone makers that use LCD could also order for retina displays used on iPhones? The so called retina display is just a gimmick, nits normal LCD customized by apple.

It's just like saying tecno used HIOS in their phones because they can't afford one UI or amigos os or MIUI. All of them are customized version of one os which is Android.

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by berbs: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
greenhulk:

OK bro, noted
Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by solid3(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
drjprince:
la click,la bend embarassed

THREAD CLOSED

Why should the thread close? Those places I called you out to respond, you just ignored.

Why the hate on Tecno and Infinix?
Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by drjprince: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
solid3:

Why should the thread close? Those places I called you out to respond, you just ignored.

Why the hate on Tecno and Infinix?
its not hate bro lipsrsealed
Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
greenhulk:

The embolded just shows ur ignorance. So u actually think it is possible for infinix to buy super amoled panels? OMG I laugh in Swahili. How is the so called super amoled panel different from amoled? Like I said, super amoled is a name used by Samsung to describe their own amoled panels.

It's just like saying tecno used HIOS in their phones because they can't afford one UI or amigos os or MIUI. All of them are customized version of one os which is Android.
No need to be prematurely insultive or abnormally consenting to stupi*dity, though I am offended by your careless use of words, but I would attribute it to English not being your mother tongue, as a result, you are uneducated in this respite.

Unto the phrase in contention.
I stated the obvious when I said infinix can't afford the super amoled display panels.
the vivo v11 for example and other manufacturers including Google on their previous devices before switching to LG oled panels, used the super amoled display panels except you are saying these companies are Samsung subsidiaries or have an investment share with the oled department of Samsung.
The fact still remains, infinix can't afford the aforementioned hence the opting for the more inferior amoled display, which is of little or no difference when compared to an over saturated ips display panel.

Least I forget, we are talking about hardwares, not software, so the mentioning of hios is a clear cut misguided comparison to the matter at deliberation. As usual, you are forgiven for that too.
Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
greenhulk abeg leave this one cheesy no talk again
Re: It’s A Wonderful World With AMOLED SCREEN On Your Note 6 by abumeinben(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
greenhulk:

The embolded just shows ur ignorance. So u actually think it is possible for infinix to buy super amoled panels? OMG I laugh in Swahili. How is the so called super amoled panel different from amoled? Like I said, super amoled is a name used by Samsung to describe their own amoled panels that have been customized by them. It's the same amoled panel. If u are a phone manufacturer u cannot order for super amoled panel because there's no such thing. U buy the amoled panels and customize it to ur own taste and if u like u can call it whatever name u like. Or do u think phone makers that use LCD could also order for retina displays used on iPhones? The so called retina display is just a gimmick, nits normal LCD customized by apple.

You're really really really really really really funny. We're talking about tech. Super amoled is not amoled. The difference is in the name and architecture. Just like Snapdragon outperforms mtk processor in graphics since Snapdragon GPU is on chip, super amoled outperforms amoled because extra features are on chip (amoled chip). In fact, integrating more components on basic chips is called miniaturisation. That's advanced in itself.

Bro, if you added one more line to your previous code, version 1.0, it becomes version 2.0. This is tech.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Get Almost 3GB On Glo For #500 With This Trick / . / Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.