Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:42 PM

SAY NO TO SCAM - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SAY NO TO SCAM (2690 Views)

Help Zebet Ng Is Trying To Scam Me Of Almost 2 Million Naira. / Say No To SOKOLOAN, This Lending App Should Be Removed From Play Store / Ways To Scam People (2) (3) (4)

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by blissboss32(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Okay What if i just want to create a website like maybe a church website, school website, company website and a one page landing page? Is it also free and will you put ads there?
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
blissboss32:
Okay What if i just want to create a website like maybe a church website, school website, company website and a one page landing page? Is it also free and will you put ads there?
If i charge you for these websites, you will not like me.
If you want to create professional websites like company websites, school, church, etc I will charge you just ten thousand naira. But if my ads are allowed in your site, then you just need to pay the sum of seven thousand naira.
Now if its a landing page with a .com, .org, .ng domain, you pay just four thousand, five hundred naira
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
1- Organisation/company websites you pay 10,000 naira(without ads) 7,000 naira with ads(negotiable)
2- Blogs is FREE. I will create a blog for free with ads. Without ads, you pay 5,000 naira. However, if you want a .com blog, then you still pay 5,000 naira. Example of the blogs are
http://mobadentertainments.com, http://supersuccesstips.com, http://lindaikejisblog.com, http://naij.ng, etc
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by chicolate(f): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wow nice! I have heard of people creating websites with huge sum of money like 30,000 naira, 50k, and even 20k! You are really doing in a nice job here!
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by chicolate(f): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
I want to create a blog like lindaikeji's own. Please i will pay you any amount you request. I don't want your ads there oo! Lolz... i want a professional .com news blog. I will pay the 5k.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by ThothHermes: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
chicolate:
I want to create a blog like lindaikeji's own. Please i will pay you any amount you request. I don't want your ads there oo! Lolz... i want a professional .com news blog. I will pay the 5k.
Thief!

You registered May 6.

Blissboss registered May 6.

Coincidence

Thief wey no get sense.

Better return the money.

Cc: Exempted

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
Thief.
Using several accounts to support yourself.
Ole.
1k thief! cheesy
AND WHAT ARE YOUR EVIDENCES? Don't start what you can't finish guy. A word should be enough for the wise! angry
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by ThothHermes: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
go4gr8ness:

AND WHAT ARE YOUR EVIDENCES?
Don't start what you can't finish guy. A word should be enough for the wise! angry
Just shut up and stop disgracing your lineage because of 1k.

Barawo!

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
Just shut up and stop your lineage because of 1k.

Barawo!
Don't be childish. i registered on january not may. blissboss32 registered on may 6, chicolate ? Naijapara ?
MY REAL ACCNT amgr8 was january. Nothing like coincidence there.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
Just shut up and stop your lineage because of 1k.

Barawo!
I registered on january. Are you blind? ?
Blissboss32 registered on may. That four months later! So how are we related? I think you should stop smoking weed!
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by chicolate(f): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
Thief!

You registered May 6.

Coincidence

Thief wey no get sense.

Better return the money.

What is dis wan saying sef? Shey if blissboss32 na my friend and we both reg here thesame day, how is that your business?!
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by ThothHermes: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mumu grin grin grin
Dumb thief
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
Mumu grin grin grin Dumb thief
You are just wasting your time trying to blackmail yourself
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Exempted: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
Thief!

You registered May 6.

Coincidence

Thief wey no get sense.

Better return the money.

They are all the same people bro....

How this whole thing started:
They came up with one programme called (HIWAP) where you write health related articles and each article would fetch u 1k if approved.

After i registered & paid the 2k for upgrade, he told me they (HIWAP) had gone for maintenance....

Meanwhile, he had promised heaven and earth here to people who registered under him.

He said he would give us materials and topics to write on so our post will be approved.

He also promised to help us promote our links so we can reach more audience.

He said he knows the people at HIWAP that he will talk to them on our behalf so they would approve our post, and all this were solely for people that would registered via his link.

All the promises he made, not ONE was fulfilled.

When i asked for the topics he promised, he said he was preparing them. For over 1Month, he kept posting me that he was preparing my materials.

I decided to forget about the materials he promised and write good topics on my own, but all the 5 articles i posted were authomatically rejected.

That was when i gave up about writing articles. When i called his attention to that effect and reminded him of the promised he made, he gave me stories as usual.

He then said i should promote my link on facebook so i will get referrals. That he would run the advert for me. I said Ok. How much will it cost? He said 1k.

Later i transfered the money to him for the Advert placement. After like one week, he still didn't run the advert.

I kept disturbing him on facebook concerning the Ad but most times, he ignored my chat.

few days later after i had posted on one of his facebook group to remind him about the Ad, he then told me that HIWAP had gone on maintenance. That i should wait for like one week.

After 1week and 3days, i contacted and his said they were not yet back.

I said OK, use the 1k i had paid for the advert to promote a different product for me.

After few days, he replied that i should send him details of the product i wanted to promote. Since then till now, the guy has been avoiding my chat. Even after he read them, he never replied any on facebook till 2day.

He claims to be busy and that he has alot of messages on FB he hasn't attented to but yet he read all my chats and never bothered to reply.

At a point, i was begging him to just show how to go about the advert placement so i could do it myself since he claimed to be busy, yet he refused.....

What do you call such person?

I was not even bothered about the 2k i watsted to register on the HIWAP platform. All i wanted was for this guy to run the advert i had paid for.

He wasted more than 2Months of my time for nothing. Kept posting/giving me excuses.

Now his colleagues are here saying i am shouting because of 1k. Can u imagin If i had paid him 1million would there have been any difference from what happened with the 1k?

I am here because that 1k can stop him from collecting 1m from others who didn't know him.

Most of the monikers u see here are thesame person operating them. Just observe 'Naijapara' very well and the other lady shouting here. They're all the same.

Thats y u see them testifying about the op. Am not surprised.....

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Exempted, no one is above mistake and no one knows it all.
My mistake was that i collect just 1k from you for the advert. I know its bad i didn't run your advert but you are now talking as if everyone who registered through my link and did business with me are all dead.

If you want me to mention the people who registered through my link and did advert i will do it.
HIWAP is a site owned by people like you and i. And i've been telling you since all those times that they don't accept any health topics! I have to make more research on health carefully before i can send the ebooks to my members. I did not attend to them all. Yes i tried my best to talk with the hiwap guys but they keep ignoring my msgs on telegram and whatsapp. Later, they shut down totally. Now how is it my fault
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Exempted, Those times you see me online on facebook and not replying your messages, i was into other meaningful projects. At times in life, you have to move on and let the past be. HIWAP also failed me. They withheld my two hundred and thirteen thousand and refused to pay me. So i moved on with my online skills. I helped people created websites and blogs which i was paid for. http://mobadentertainments.com, http://supersuccesstips.com, http://superlifehowtos..com, http://bucksland.createmybb4.com to mention but a few, these are some of the projects that have kept me busy. The owners of these sites all paid me well.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by blissboss32(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
HAVE YOU SEE ALERT ? OGA? I'VE SENT MY MONEY TO YOU O. PLEASE START THE BLOG
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by bluetopaz: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Stop calling it "just". I just bumped into this post and I must say you are being insensitive. And your insensitivity is making you seem like a fraudster or scammer as you prefer to call it. Return the money and it ends there....apologise if you can bring your big self too as well

go4gr8ness:
Exempted, no one is above mistake and no one knows it all.
My mistake was that i collect just 1k from you for the advert. I know its bad i didn't run your advert but you are now talking as if everyone who registered through my link and did business with me are all dead.

If you want me to mention the people who registered through my link and did advert i will do it.
HIWAP is a site owned by people like you and i. And i've been telling you since all those times that they don't accept any health topics! I have to make more research on health carefully before i can send the ebooks to my members. I did not attend to them all. Yes i tried my best to talk with the hiwap guys but they keep ignoring my msgs on telegram and whatsapp. Later, they shut down totally. Now how is it my fault
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Exempted: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
bluetopaz:
Stop calling it "just". I just bumped into this post and I must say you are being insensitive. And your insensitivity is making you seem like a fraudster or scammer as you prefer to call it. Return the money and it ends there....apologise if you can bring your big self too as well

Don't mind him.

I wonder who's interested in what he has that he's boasting here.... Like i care. I only wanted to draw the attention of nairalanders since facebook wasn't helpful....

You can see how busy he is here creating threads with different monikers now that the case has landed here.

But he claims to be very busy to reply chats.
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Exempted:

Don't mind him.

I wonder who's interested in what he has that he's boasting here.... Like i care. I only wanted to draw the attention of nairalanders since facebook wasn't helpful....

You can see how busy he is here creating threads with different monikers now that the case has landed here.

But he claims to be very busy to reply chats.
You are a jobless fool. You want to draw the attention of nairalanders? And did any of them told you i scammed them? Cynic idiot. I will withheld your 1k so you can go on with your stupidity. Do you think developing a professional website is a day job? JJC. I don't care what any fool's gat to blunder here. Exempted is a sentimental scaliwag
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Exempted:

Stop playing mind games idiot. You have scammed me abd that is a fact before nairalanders here.

U want to make it seem like u purposedly withheld the 1k Who gives into that cheap prank of urs?

I have always maintained that, the 1k is not the bone of contention here. My mission here is to create awareness about your dubious acts online.

Creating different monikers to Defraud people claiming it's chicken change.

Who knows how much u must have defrauded others with different monickers

Exempted, and i will maintain my stance that you're a useless god-forsaking god-damn cynical sentimental idiot. THE PEOPLE YOU CLAIMED I SCAMMED ARE THEY DEAD?
THEN WHY HAVE THEY NOT COME OUT AND SAY AM A FRAUDSTER?! CASTRATED FOOL
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Benteazaa(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
From the comments here, It's obvious the Op is a scammer, give the young man his 1k

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Eroms4life17(m): 1:19am On Jul 19, 2019
No need for all these insults. Seems the op has alot of PR lessons to attend. You have an unsatisfied customer to attend to and you are here spewing rubbish. Pay this man his 1k and pacify him. Is that too much to ask? Do you how this is discouraging other prospective clients form doing business with you? How can you call 1k common? Did you render the service? How will you feel if same was done to you? I nor understand this guy oo. And you say you are not a scammer? Hmmmm.

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 2:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:
No need for all these insults. Seems the op has alot of PR lessons to attend. You have an unsatisfied customer to attend to and you are here spewing rubbish. Pay this man his 1k and pacify him. Is that too much to ask? Do you how this is discouraging other prospective clients form doing business with you? How can you call 1k common? Did you render the service? How will you feel if same was done to you? I nor understand this guy oo. And you say you are not a scammer? Hmmmm.
Lets assume i died or something bad happened to me, thats how the idiot would have go round shouting i did not reply his chats or am a scammer?
its totally wrong. I have not replied to half of the messages in my inbox. My mobile no is there and he did not call. Maybe because i offered to do your advert free without collectin my own paymemt thats the reason you are blabbing about
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Eroms4life17(m): 2:40am On Jul 19, 2019
go4gr8ness:

Lets assume i died or something bad happened to me, thats how the idiot would have go round shouting i did not reply his chats or am a scammer?
its totally wrong. I have not replied to half of the messages in my inbox. My mobile no is there and he did not call. Maybe because i offered to do your advert free without collectin my own paymemt thats the reason you are blabbing about
Bros i don't know the guy exempted. I am not exempted. I am Eromosele. Pay the man. Your PR is at stake. All these are stories. Pay him and show evidence of payment here so that your integrity can be redeemed. Until then, good luck to all those that transact business with you because it's likely that similar fate awaits them.

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Eroms4life17(m): 2:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Is he the one to call you? Would you have picked his call? You didn't reply his messages which you confessed to so it's easy to conclude that you wouldn't have picked or responded to his calls. Now you are claiming I'll health or death? Is this what you wish for yourself? This is not how to run a business especially online business where positive reviews and referrals ensures sustainability. Pay this guy his 1k. You are above this money. If you continue with this stories and truth or lies, then you are indeed what this guy described you to be. A scammer!

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by go4gr8ness(m): 2:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Is he the one to call you? Would you have picked his call? You didn't reply his messages which you confessed to so it's easy to conclude that you wouldn't have picked or responded to his calls. Now you are claiming I'll health or death? Is this what you wish for yourself? This is not how to run a business especially online business where positive reviews and referrals ensures sustainability. Pay this guy his 1k. You are above this money. If you continue with this stories and truth or lies, then you are indeed what this guy described you to be. A scammer!
Thanks for your concern. It would be my pleasure to let you know that no matter what anyone may say to defame me here on nairaland, my integrity remains firm
Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Eroms4life17(m): 3:07am On Jul 19, 2019
go4gr8ness:
Thanks for your concern. It would be my pleasure to let you know that no matter what anyone may say to defame me here on nairaland, my integrity remains firm
My brother, as long as you collected money from that guy exempted and didn't render the service and didn't return his money as courtesy demands, you have no integrity and good luck to your prospective clients. You can easily brag because it's online business and nobody knows you but one day be one day. Pay this guy and apologize to him. It's the godly thing to do. Don't you have conscience? How can you embarrass yourself like this because of 1k? Haaaa! Na wa ooooooo.

Re: SAY NO TO SCAM by Eroms4life17(m): 3:10am On Jul 19, 2019
Integrity is not your own personal judgement but the verdict of other people about you. I insist that i don't know the other guy from Adam. But what is wrong is wrong. Pay him his money.

Honesty Is The Issue Of Haulage Business And Other Business In Nigeria / How To Produce Laundry Soap In The Most Economical Ways / Coping With Gambling Addiction

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60