Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Happy Birthday Seun!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Happy Birthday Seun!!!! (340 Views)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN: WORLDS OLDEST ANIMAL TURNS 188 / Happy Birthday To Ivy, My Partner And Best Friend. / Happy Birthday My Bestie....choco My Dog Is Eight Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Seun!!!! by Doglove91: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2019
From pet section... Let's wish Seun the best birthday today. The nairaland originator. Celebrates his 37th birthday today. Registered to nairaland since 2005!!!! He's been on recorded active for 2years and 2months. Most active in pets section, religious section and agricultural section. The great grandfather of nairaland grin

From our hearts, we wish you the best of the birthdays you've ever experienced. We wish you plenty life, good health, more money. We wish you more favours, blessings, love and Grace from God. We pray that God Almighty will protect your going out and coming in and we bless this your big day in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Happy birthday Seun!!!! grin grin grin
And to all other nairalanders celebrating their day today, happy birthday to you all!!

Let's gather here to wish Seun the best birthday ever!! grin grin grin

cc:seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 and co. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Seun!!!! by Doglove91: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Happy birthday Seun!!!... We wish you more life!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Male Lhasa Pup For Sell / I Need A Male Caucasian For Stud Service ASAP Around Ikorodu / Male Rott Available For Stud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.