Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

LEAP Declaration Of The Apostle Of God's 3-fold End Time Project @ 75th Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LEAP Declaration Of The Apostle Of God's 3-fold End Time Project @ 75th Birthday (344 Views)

How To Be The Apostle Paul Of Our Generation / Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Paul: The Apostle Of Christ Or The Enemy Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LEAP Declaration Of The Apostle Of God's 3-fold End Time Project @ 75th Birthday by A2Bakore: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be His servant, to bring back again to Him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength. And He said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for the light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Today, we are marking a Unique and Significant Abrahamic 75th birthday of the Man of God, An Apostle of the God's 3-Fold End Time Project - Pastor Aloysius Chukwuemeka Ohanebo, The Senior Pastor of Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement.

In few hours time, the long gazetted #LEAP DECLARATION# will be made by the LORD through His mouth piece.

THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME, WHEN:

The LORD MUST take back His Church from the world and from its Prince.
The Sick Church MUST be taken out of the world and the world out of her.
It will be Proven that GOD has Not and Cannot Cede the world or His Church to Satan as it appears.

WELCOME TO THE NEW WATCHMAN..
Don't Be Left Out...
Join The Chariot...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY...
WE LOVE YOU...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Recognize Useless Friends / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Sermon @ RCCG Holy Communion Service / Another Of Satan's Mischief Spotted (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.