Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) (7665 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / See The Salvage Reply A Nigerian Guy Gave To A Lady Who Tried Shooting Her Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by carter009(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
If only some of this broke ass dudes will listen.
BiggyB242:
Make money and look fresh, girls will be throwing shot at you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Mcslize: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jgoldie:
Shots that will eventually land in hanging of leg .....

Somebody say I here that one. Chaiii
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Mcslize: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jgoldie:
Shots that will eventually land in hanging of leg .....

Somebody say I here that one. Echo: I hear that one o. Somebody say I hear that one again. Echo: I hear that one oooo. Chaiii
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
carter009:
If only some of this broke ass dudes will listen.

With recent happening with wizkid, girls will still queue up to be his baby mama. That's the power of money and fame.
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by nicepoker101(m): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Eyes closed, breath taken, my solemn wise: I need a Samsung Galaxy edge. grin
Registration fee grin
Re: Ladies Come & See Your Mate Shooting Her Shot On Twitter (PG) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 18, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Okay, I like your level of confidence and sincerity, but I really don't need someone that young. grin

Okay.

But at least we could get to know each other better. I mean, at least we could be friends and talk when we feel like.

Or you don't make friends? Sorry if i get you upset by the way grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / What Do You Think This Fine Girl Is Doing? (sexy Photos) / Is Love In The Brain Or The Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.