Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

"How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member (54535 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by hisgrace090: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Josnac:

Boss, its Abia state. The picture is Ngwa road by Ohanku.
In as much as she may be required to endure whatever she's getting in the name of service to her fatherland, its not everyone that can stomach the rot and decay in infrastructure presently in Aba.

The whole abia state not aba alone is in a very big mess.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lazy youth craving for attention
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Virusnation: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
GoTV:
sad Who needs good roads and infrastructures when they can have 5 liters of kerosene to sustain their wretched lives. Instead of holding the clowns they elect as governors accountable, they will rather blame Tinubu and Buhari for their backwardness. Spits sad

Bro, this life is very sweet when you don't throw stone while living in a glass house ... We need one tone to eradicate poor political system we have in this country ..

1 Like

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Angelfrost(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Redeploy if you can't bear it... The residents are not bothered. They have enough kerosene. undecided
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by salaboiz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
i rep Ohafia corper 2017 Batch A stream ll
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Sedonxavi: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
So na Osun no dey pay allawee? You be mumu for saying that. 90% of states in the north no pay allawee if u know u know
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Very soon, the blood of orji kalu, t a orji, chinedu orji and okezie ikpeazu shall be used to appease the gods of Abia State and their flesh thrown to the vultures to feed on. Just very soon.

1 Like

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by gratiaeo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
There is no state in Nigeria that does not have bad road if you doubt go to Lagos - Badagry express road and see things for yourself
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by aytuns(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
amaniro:

I pray God gives Abia state a better governor in 2023

God has given you already... You people will not just vote him in.. Because, he won't share kerosene free during campaign, nor will he distribute #5000 to entice you people to vote for him, neither will he settle any igwe or cheif to secure their support.. He will simply come out with his mandate for his term in office and demonstrate logically how he hopes to achieve his plans... But ofcourse... You people will keep praying for a saviour when what you really want is the devil in white clothing..

2 Likes

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by rumenase(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
fergie001:
Not to sound defensive of the Government of Abia State, the Corper is silly and should concentrate on why she is there.....

If she doesn't like there, she should relocate....I know people who served in Nafada, Bassa and some places here in Nigeria spirits fear to tread....

Some of us served in places where there was no power, no network, no market and no roads. Even at the Orientation Camp, you are advised on how to channel your displeasures and misgivings.

This kind of statements can even land that Corper, her LGI or even the State Co-ord in big trouble.
If it's the Abia I know, her LGI is already in soup.........

IgbereTV, next time protect her identity (name)...

And for the Abia State Government, I have no comment, some of us have shouted ourselves hoarse.....amaniro, and co. are more versed and can help me out here.

PS: How are we sure, this is Abia?
not everybody is used to suffering

3 Likes

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Infinityk: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
franchasng:
Lagos roads are worst!

A big city like Lagos with 110% federal government attention yet it looks like a 13th century slum!

Have you seen the pictures of Ojo - Badagry expressway

Have you seen those around Ikotun, Ajah, etc

Nigerian leaders as a whole are useless not just Abia State Governor alone.

From East to West to South to North are all failed looting leaders!!!

So stop the bullshit talk about Igbos developing Lagos of course they are among the highest contributors to Lagos development
Why your body dey pain u

1 Like

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by hisgrace090: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
VillagePipu:

ADP
Abuja displaced person.

You're here running from your ancestral land due to your idiotic leaders but you are shameless enough to condemn the colour of the schools Akeredolu built.

Show me a single dog cage Ikpeazu built not to even talk of a school.

Very painful behaviour.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by tfelicityk(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
That is part of the experience you gathered when you leave your comfort zone to another zone.

Opinion you said you want!

Endure and adapt quickly to the environment.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Moneywirer: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Sshia:
Very soon, the blood of orji kalu, t a orji, chinedu orji and okezie ikpeazu shall be used to appease the gods of Abia State and their flesh thrown to the vultures to feed on. Just very soon.

ise!!!

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by jidamsel43(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
That is Ngwa market road off Ohanku in Aba city.
Let me say unequivocally that the best place to serve is Aba. I acquired the skill that is putting food on my table there. pls utilize the opportunity and stop this lazy youth mentality

1 Like

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by olusolaolaleye: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
God will guide,prosper and protect the Corp members.
Please visit the page below for opportunities to advance your career.fully sponspored workshop, training course,fellowship,Scholarship,masters,PhD.Post Doc,grants,proposals,Awards
www.opportunity4researchers.com
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by fergie001: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bbbwings:

Na you like it like that to serve where there was no light
Baba, I did slap my LGI?

1 Like

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by fergie001: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bbbwings:

Na you like it like that to serve where there was no light
Baba, I for slap my LGI?
Relocation wasn't as simple as it is today....
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by fergie001: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
rumenase:
not everybody is used to suffering
Are you saying am used to suffering?
Kai....... shocked

Relocation then, na fire....so na to suffer and smile....
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Sicilyjoe: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Abia/ABA is the worst and dirtiest city in Nigeria, no single good tarred road in aba

3 Likes

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Nathphil(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
I served in Kebbi state, the rest nah history. Endure nah one year.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by fergie001: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
deltateam:

You may have sounded harsh but I think you are correct about publicity. Corps members are prohibited from speaking to press. Its in a the bye laws. She may have her service year extended without pay or half pay.
I sounded harsh bro.....cos some of these peeps just want to trend with everything....

These things are sounded like music in the Orientation Camp..but you and I know that some won't open that book sef let alone read the bye-laws...

About her service year, very true.

1 Like

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Mrjo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
fergie001:
Not to sound defensive of the Government of Abia State, the Corper is silly and should concentrate on why she is there.....

If she doesn't like there, she should relocate....I know people who served in Nafada, Bassa and some places here in Nigeria spirits fear to tread....

Some of us served in places where there was no power, no network, no market and no roads. Even at the Orientation Camp, you are advised on how to channel your displeasures and misgivings.

This kind of statements can even land that Corper, her LGI or even the State Co-ord in big trouble.
If it's the Abia I know, her LGI is already in soup.........

IgbereTV, next time protect her identity (name)...

And for the Abia State Government, I have no comment, some of us have shouted ourselves hoarse.....amaniro, and co. are more versed and can help me out here.

PS: How are we sure, this is Abia?
that's ngwa road by ohanku there's nothing like crossing people with wheel barrow there
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by fergie001: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mrjo:
that's ngwa road by ohanku there's nothing like crossing people with wheel barrow there
The road is bad.....but you know IgbereTV nah....to garnish it well ....
grin
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by NEWEPISODE: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Abia state always produces bad, inefficient governors
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Welcome to.the Red Mud Republic of Biafra
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by AnanseK(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
When you hear our SE brothers bragging about their education, civilization, ingenuity and hardwork and then you come and see the depolarable state of their region you would think a Abooki shoe shine and Megad are their State Governors and Commissioners , permsecs , accountants CEOs of agencies and state parastatals.

1 Like

Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by koolaid87: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Theres no need to scold her.

Perhaps her post will direct some attention towards fixing the bad road
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by Olusholar24(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Is it only corp members that lives there?
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by deji17: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
Abia is in the hand of looters. A zoo indeed. Surprisingly, they will never grow a pair to face their local oppressors. They are fixated on Buhari and helping their PDP to snatch power at the center.
Re: "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member by NnwachukuOkike: 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nigeria is Satan, stealing, killing and destroying Biafraland.

Why not use your opportunity on earth to work for Biafra freedom and that of your generation to come?

Join hands with IPOB to gain your freedom to build the kind of society we seek.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Smallest Corper": NYSC Member Shows Her Colleague Who Has Small Stature (Photo) / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.