Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. (550 Views)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Should I Give This Relationship A Trial Or Not?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. by NeekolazWorld(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
I know this girl, we are very good friends and business partner. We do business together, we sometimes hangout together and we sometimes get down together. But the thing is that we are not dating, she claims she has a boyfriend and she doesn't mind if I have a woman because she is not even thinking of anything relationship with me. We both like each other to an extent and the way we are doesn't bring room for quarrelling or jealousy so we are just free with each other and do everything a guy and his girl would do normally. There are times I want her to come over but she tells me she is going to be with her boyfriend so she won't be free and tell me she might see me the next day or another day. Sometimes she also wants to be with me and I will give her excuses that am not available because my woman is around even if that's a lie because I don't have a woman and there seem to be that understanding because she would just say I let her know when am free.

I really enjoy the enjoy the relationship the way it is because I don't have to stress myself like I have a boyfriend responsibility towards her and that has kept me going.

So am thinking, is it actually the best thing doing this no strings attached relationship as there is no stress or headache involved. I even asked her one day what if she gets pregnant and she clearly told me she will keep the baby and take care of her baby even if I choose not to be the dad. The thing shock me.
Re: Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. by KevMitnick: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wow.. You are dealing with a broken record ...Congrats
Re: Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
It usually ends in a bad way. One of you will later fall in love with the other and you know what happens when someone is in love with you and the feelings aren't mutual.

1 Like

Re: Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. by SageMK: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
I don't think its a good thing.

No matter how hard the both of you try, your feelings will get in the way simply because you can not have a sexual connection with someone & expect not to get intimate.

She said she is okay with being your baby mama.
The question is, what else is she not telling you?

2 Likes

Re: Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Every man's dream relationship, no hassle, free sex, no emotional wahala. It seems you are the one now longing for love. My guy, better enjoy what has been given to you on a platter. Many are dying to have same.

1 Like

Re: Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
It usually ends in a bad way. One of you will later fall in love with the other and you know what happens when someone is in love with you and the feelings aren't mutual.
Dude has fallen
Re: Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
What a wonderful relationship, but the lady is loose, if you want this kind of relationship with someone, you shouldnt be in another committed relationship, it just doesn't make sense cos she definitely is not in love with her boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. by doris4u(f): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
What a wonderful relationship, but the lady is loose, if you want this kind of relationship with someone, you shouldnt be in another committed relationship, it just doesn't make sense cos she definitely is not in love with her boyfriend.
U just said my mind , the lady is not really in love with her boyfriend or is not sure of the guy. That kind of relationship might end badly
Re: Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. by doris4u(f): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
I know this girl, we are very good friends and business partner. We do business together, we sometimes hangout together and we sometimes get down together. But the thing is that we are not dating, she claims she has a boyfriend and she doesn't mind if I have a woman because she is not even thinking of anything relationship with me. We both like each other to an extent and the way we are doesn't bring room for quarrelling or jealousy so we are just free with each other and do everything a guy and his girl would do normally. There are times I want her to come over but she tells me she is going to be with her boyfriend so she won't be free and tell me she might see me the next day or another day. Sometimes she also wants to be with me and I will give her excuses that am not available because my woman is around even if that's a lie because I don't have a woman and there seem to be that understanding because she would just say I let her know when am free.

I really enjoy the enjoy the relationship the way it is because I don't have to stress myself like I have a boyfriend responsibility towards her and that has kept me going.

So am thinking, is it actually the best thing doing this no strings attached relationship as there is no stress or headache involved. I even asked her one day what if she gets pregnant and she clearly told me she will keep the baby and take care of her baby even if I choose not to be the dad. The thing shock me.
Ur story is similar to mine own story, the guy does not want to be committed to me so am gradually taking a walk. Sure it's gonna hurt but it's for the best. That lady does not love her boyfriend
Re: Is A "No Strings Attached" Relationship A Good Thing. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
So long as both participant are cool with the setup, then NO big deal here.... But just ask yourself this simple question: would you like it if your babe was doing the same thing?!

PS....as much as you may enjoy the toto, ALWAYS USE CONDOMS with such deranged women.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join The #1 Nigerian Christian Singles Dating Site / Hard To Get? 15 Subtle Signs She Wants You To Chase Her / Can I Be Loved Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.