Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Vacancy In Telecommunication Sector - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In Telecommunication Sector (371 Views)

Account Officer In Telecommunication Company/ NTA Road Rumuokwuta-port Harcourt / Employment Available In Telecommunication Sector, No CV Or Interview Needed / A Transmission Engineer In Telecommunication Is Desperately In Need Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Telecommunication Sector by oldsol(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
STEPS TO MAKING YOUR FIRST N1,000,000.00 IN NIGERIA ��

(1) Find a commodity that one million people need, and

(2) Sell it to them and make a profit of ₦1 each. Simple!

Why did I say this, it’s just to tell us that it’s quite easy to make millions out of these business.

We know we can make more than N1 profit on each item so that can reduce the number of people we need. If it’s N10 profit then we need 100,000 people. If N100 profit per item we need 10,000.

You see that, it is very easy to reach your goal in this. The aim is to look for a business that depends on masses (that a large number of people use the products/services of such business) this would mean you have people demanding for your products or services.

My Telecom Company has given us that PLATFORM to BECOME MILLIONAIRES without much hustle.

STOP PROCRASTINATION!

Inbox me to get started ASAP.

+2348157176150

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Apply, Coscharis Group Massively Recruiting. / A Dropshipper Needed Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.