Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath (1843 Views)

Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by nairapark: 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
The General Officer Commanding 7 Division of the Nigerian Army, Maiduguri, Abdulmalik Bulama Biu, has warned Boko Haram to celebrate his promotion to the rank of a Major-General by laying down their arms or prepare for his wrath.
Until last week, he was acting in that capacity as a Brigadier-General. With his elevation to the rank of Major-General, he has been confirmed the substantive GOC of the Division.

“I am sending a clear message to Boko Haram to celebrate my elevation to the rank of a Major-General by laying down their arms or prepare for a fierce encounter with me because I am back with the determination to finish the war,” he told journalists in Maiduguri, after he returned from the Army headquarters where he was decorated.

He stressed: “They should join all other Nigerians in celebrating me,” noting that his promotion had rejigged him and the 7 Div for the most decisive operations in the counter-insurgency war.

The GOC said the 3-sector Division had scaled up its determination to “conclude this war” and restore peace and security in the Northeast.

“We intend to finish the remnants of Boko Haram marauding here and there now, and we intend to do that in a very speedy manner as my main duty in the last lap of my assignment here,” he said.

General Biu warned all detractors in the war against terror and insurgency to desist from the act or prepare for his new strategy against them.

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1563365599/goc-boko-haram-celebrate-promotion-face-wrath

Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by Tomide007: 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yen yen yen yen yen... Instead of you to be demanding for more weapons to crush them totally.... Anyways you're the pro....congrats sir.

1 Like

Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by Ruggedniggaone: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
breaking news! bokoharam reply GOC Alright mr new GOC we have noticed you we are coming to celebrate with you and your boys if dem born your father well wait for us we are on our way

3 Likes

Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by valenu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na this kind empty noise dey arouse those Boko boys wey dem go renew their killings. And the bad thing be say the killing no go reach the person wey arouse them.
Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please, which war strategy is this one now? undecided

1 Like

Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by Texman21: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
the 7th division have been very effective in th lake chad basin
Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by Runaway: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
The act of childishness!
Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by vikithor(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
I would dare believe this if it were coming from Lai Mo'hd or Adesina the lying Femi

bro major biu,av u consult with the sponsors of Boko haram to know if its time to end the cash flows from Niger delta oil money unto phony n fantom terrorism fighting?

1 Like

Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by Tomide007: 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Texman21:
the 7th division have been very effective in th lake chad basin
Multinational joint force handles that side.
Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by nicepoker101(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hope he is not referring to the Nigerian army that have traded all their intelligence protocol to booko haram
Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by yemmight(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
The General just exposed himself.
Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by verifiablefacts: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
another gun son of a gun
Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by shadrama(m): 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
SHAME, just SHAME.....
Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by joinnow: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Make I laugh small

Re: GOC To Boko Haram: Celebrate My Promotion Or Face My Wrath by babdap: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Basket mouth in Army uniform.

(1) (Reply)

. / Covid19: Fg Shared #40k In The North But Sent Spoilt Condemned Rice To SouthWest / Biafraexit: Kanu Replies Buhari Over Petition To Int. Community Against IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.