Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die (1048 Views)

Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos / Big Snake Bites Boman's Bum While She's Sitting On Toilet.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die by titiloyeblog: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

The incident happened on Saturday afternoon in Ajanwa village in Santrampur tehsil, said the head of the village, over 120 kilometers from Gujarat's Vadodara.

A 60-year-old man died from a snake bite in Gujarat's Mahisagar district but not before he bit back and killed the reptile too, a village official said Monday.

The incident happened on Saturday afternoon in Ajanwa village in Santrampur tehsil, said the head of the village, over 120 kilometers from Gujarat's Vadodara.

"Parvat Gala Baria was standing near a spot where maize was being loaded from a field onto a truck. A snake slithered out and while others there ran away, he continued to stand claiming he had caught snakes earlier," the village head said.

"He grabbed the snake which retaliated by biting him on the hands and face. However, Parvat bit back and killed the snake too," he said.

He was rushed to a hospital in Lunawada town and then shifted to a bigger medical facility in Godhra but died later in the day from the venom injected into him by the snake, sarpanch Baria said.

Ajanwa police has registered a case, an official said.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/snake-bites-man-in-gujarat-man-bites-it.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die by Kingosytex(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Snakes again?

lalasticlala's favourite!!

Trust this thread to hit the front page in the next few minutes

R.I.P to the man!!!!
Re: Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die by DECENCY3: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Assault and counter assault.

They should both continue the bite in the land of the dead.

RIP to the man though!
Re: Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die by Pearlqueen(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
A case of man bites dog.
Re: Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die by titiloyeblog: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die by iamapplord(m): 2:13am On Jul 18, 2019
That man is a HIGH LIVERED PERSON...

And that is what i called DO ME I DO GOD NO GO VEX!

grin

Re: Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die by KingAzubuike(f): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2019
In India , its believed if u get bitten by a snake then grab it and bite the head off it will have no effect.
Re: Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die by oteneaaron(m): 12:56am On Jul 20, 2019
Wonders shall never end

The question now is,

How did the snake die from his bite?

Does this mean the man has venom in his blood?

If this is true, then can we assume that people have this venom in thier blood??

What am I saying sef?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Snake Bites Man In Gujarat, Man Bites It Back, Both Die by Sirmuel1(m): 2:59am On Jul 23, 2019
Na wa oh. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Thank you! / Are You Considering Owning A Pet Shop Anywhere In Nigeria? Get In Here!! / Meet Max My Caucasian Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.