Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (19748 Views)

Weekly Watchtower Study Edition Discussion Trend, For JW (JW Only) / Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9yljBdyzws&fbclid=IwAR3rtHiZZ0vZtm0mAaLpTz7BtSMubWc4WH5iDg0CWkRrWHrK0oePAxN_FR8

Published on Jul 16, 2019
TURN THE CC (closed captions) ON! It'll help a lot!!

"LOVE AND JUSTICE IN THE FACE OF WICKEDNESS".....

My heart hurts a little bit as I subtitled this and release it to the public. Why? Because I care about the men I'm speaking with in this video. I'm a VERY loyal person...almost too loyal...but certain things need to be #exposed to the light. This conversation is one of those things because it highlights the delusion present within the mind of an indoctrinated #JehovahsWitness .

#ChildSexAbuse is sadly everywhere...including the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. On Sunday July 14, 2019 I attended my local Kingdom Hall to WITNESS the "study" of the Watchtower, on this very subject. I recorded that too (and the sound quality is much better because there was no background noise).

I had no plans of even having this conversation. I probably should've slithered out of the KH after the meeting like a "cautious serpent"...but I just had to ask the elders one question:

Paragraph 13 of the article states:
"Do elders comply with secular law about reporting an allegation of child abuse to the secular authorities? Yes."

This is a lie. Elders are told to call the Legal Department of the Watchtower Headquarters before they make any other phone calls.

I asked these 2 men about this and this conversation is what follows.

Included in this video are statements like

"You sound like those people from Christen-DUMB...emphasis on the word DUMB."

"I need a Watchtower." (context of me asking if we need anything more than a Bible as our authority)

"We'll see how things turn out (for you) at Armageddon" (because I said I only need Jesus, not an organization or a "faithful and discreet slave" governing body.

Please feel free to mirror, share, repost, and comment.

I want to make myself very clear: I did not record this to embarrass these men....I had no idea what we were even going to talk about. I used to think exactly like these men (well, not quite...I didn't call other Christians "DUMB"...but I probably thought it. Shame on me)

So why did I record this? Because I know how it goes when one gets into a "conversation" with the elders. It's more like a tennis match...who can serve the ball with more force. I've been in too many backroom meetings with them to know that they use multiple logical fallacies and it can make your head spin. So I recorded it for my own sanity.

I apologize for the terrible audio. I also apologize for all the interrupting...but my thoughts race faster than I can speak and they fly out of my brain. I think we were all interrupting each other. I'll be conscious to listen better next time.

This organization has taken the Christ out of the Gospel of Grace and replaced Him with Idols of men, works, and building projects. Behind the whitewashed curtain lies a wreckage of abuse survivors, fractured families, suicides, and confusion.

The good news is that we have our "2nd witness" in our pockets. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I will never meet with the elders without my second witness! They act all nice and kind to in the public...but as you can see in this recording, they are taught to view anybody but themselves as "anti-christ", negative, and liars. Decide for yourself. Thank you for watching.

#TTATT

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
rottennaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9yljBdyzws&fbclid=IwAR3rtHiZZ0vZtm0mAaLpTz7BtSMubWc4WH5iDg0CWkRrWHrK0oePAxN_FR8

My heart hurts a little bit as I subtitled this and release it to the public. Why? Because I care about the men I'm speaking with in this video. I'm a VERY loyal person...almost too loyal...but certain things need to be #exposed to the light. This conversation is one of those things because it highlights the delusion present within the mind of an indoctrinated #JehovahsWitness .

#ChildSexAbuse is sadly everywhere...including the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. On Sunday July 14, 2019 I attended my local Kingdom Hall to WITNESS the "study" of the Watchtower, on this very subject. I recorded that too (and the sound quality is much better because there was no background noise).

I had no plans of even having this conversation. I probably should've slithered out of the KH after the meeting like a "cautious serpent"...but I just had to ask the elders one question:

"Do elders comply with secular law about reporting an allegation of child abuse to the secular authorities? Yes."

This is a lie. Elders are told to call the Legal Department of the Watchtower Headquarters before they make any other phone calls.

"I need a Watchtower." (context of me asking if we need anything more than a Bible as our authority)

"We'll see how things turn out (for you) at Armageddon" (because I said I only need Jesus, not an organization or a "faithful and discreet slave" governing body.

I want to make myself very clear: I did not record this to embarrass these men....I had no idea what we were even going to talk about. I used to think exactly like these men (well, not quite...I didn't call other Christians "DUMB"...but I probably thought it. Shame on me)

So why did I record this? Because I know how it goes when one gets into a "conversation" with the elders. It's more like a tennis match...who can serve the ball with more force. I've been in too many backroom meetings with them to know that they use multiple logical fallacies and it can make your head spin. So I recorded it for my own sanity.

I apologize for the terrible audio. I also apologize for all the interrupting...but my thoughts race faster than I can speak and they fly out of my brain. I think we were all interrupting each other. I'll be conscious to listen better next time.

This organization has taken the Christ out of the Gospel of Grace and replaced Him with Idols of men, works, and building projects. Behind the whitewashed curtain lies a wreckage of abuse survivors, fractured families, suicides, and confusion.

The good news is that we have our "2nd witness" in our pockets. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I will never meet with the elders without my second witness! They act all nice and kind to in the public...but as you can see in this recording, they are taught to view anybody but themselves as "anti-christ", negative, and liars. Decide for yourself. Thank you for watching.

#TTATT

Shalom!

Barristter07, andycom, Janosky, maximus69 et al come and defend yourselves. cool

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Barristter07, andycom, Janosky, maximus69 et al come and defend yourselves. cool

If rottennaija is being honest and truthful, tell him to give you paragraphs 13 & 14 of the Watchtower study article he's lying about.
Or better still, go the link to paragraphs 1 to 20 of that study article.
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-may-2019/love-justice-face-of-wickedness/

As far as child molestation is concerned, no church can rival the committed efforts of JWs to combat the scourge.
After OLAADEGBU reads the material thoroughly, I challenge him to present anything his Daddy GS or dlbc has published to combat child molestation, let everybody see it...
I still repeat :
No Church can rival the efforts of JWs , none at all !

7 Likes

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 6:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Janosky:

If rottennaija is being honest and truthful, tell him to give you paragraphs 13 & 14 of the Watchtower study article he's lying about.
Or better still, the link to paragraphs 1 to 20 of that study article.
As far as child molestation is concerned, no church can rival the committed efforts of JWs to combat the scourge.
After OLAADEGBU reads the material thoroughly, I challenge him to present anything his Daddy GS or dlbc has published to combat child molestation, let everybody see it...
I still repeat :

Why don't you provide the link to those paragraphs mentioned? Or do you think we who are opposed to watchtower policies of protecting pedophiles and obstructing the course of justice are fools, that we do not read, especially what watchtower publishes and what they fail to publish, even before you do?

What I actually expect you the honest person to do is, analyze to us why the watchtower policies is the best that no other church can rival. Don't forget, you have to tell us what the other churches are doing, comparing with your religion to show us why your is the best.

7 Likes

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2019
Janosky:

Or better still, the link to paragraphs 1 to 20 of that study article.
I still repeat :

Maybe you should highlight what the lies I'm peddling are. What are the lies?

2 Likes

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2019
rottennaija:

Why don't you provide the link to those paragraphs mentioned? Or do you think we who are opposed to watchtower policies of protecting pedophiles and obstructing the course of justice are fools, that we do not read, especially what watchtower publishes and what they fail to publish, even before you do?

What I actually expect you the honest person to do is, analyze to us why the watchtower policies is the best that no other church can rival. Don't forget, you have to tell us what the other churches are doing, comparing with your religion to show us why your is the best.
You wey know wetin they fail to publish ,Oya go and publish am...
Keep your lies coming. MORE, MORE, MORE !

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Janosky:

You wey know wetin they fail to publish ,Oya go and publish am...
Keep your lies coming. MORE, MORE, MORE !

Oh have patience, it's coming. Meanwhile, you should counter my lies with the truth you peddle but please don't sound like the elders in the video, they basically have no defense.

3 Likes

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by andycom(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

next time, pls don't mention me again whenever you apostates are discussing your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
andycom:

next time, pls don't mention me again whenever you apostates are discussing your stupidity.

What makes you think I am an apostate? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Barristter07, andycom, Janosky, maximus69 et al come and (((DEFEND))) yourselves. cool

Let the one pressing charges demand for that nah! cheesy

Let's act a simple stage drama, so that the names of casts are displayed just as film makers do.
So who are the

*Prosecutors!

and who are the

*Defendants!

The word of God says some set of people will accuse a group of people {Matthew 10:19, Mark 13:10, Luke 12:11,12 21:14,15 compared to Revelations 12:10} so this is just the fulfillment of Bible prophecy and it's not complete if the audience aren't well informed about the identity of both the Prosecutors{Unbelievers} and Defendants{Christians}!

So who is accusing who and who is asking who to come and DEFEND?

If the identities of these two are made clear from the scriptures, then expect me Maximus to come in and DEFEND! wink
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
It takes profound courage to speak up against the highly flawed doctrines of the Jehovah witnesses when one is a Jehovah witness.

Because despite that the flaws are very stark, when the loyalty is to the organization and not to God, it makes it very difficult.

So I must commend your audacity.

God bless.

p.s. No wonder there are hardly ever such scandals heard concerning the organization, it's because the allegations are suppressed by the elders of the organization.

rottennaija:

#TTATT

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Janosky:

Or better still, go the link to paragraphs 1 to 20 of that study article.
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-may-2019/love-justice-face-of-wickedness/

I still repeat :

Key word here is RIVALRY, meaning just like one of your friend will always ATTEST to FRUIT, JWs produce the same fruit like the CHURCHES the JWs group under CHRISTENDOM and you are RIVALS in such fruit production. No problem.

What is left for you to do is bring out STATISTICS to prove that no other CHURCH like JWS is working STRENOUSLY to curb the issue at stake here.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
rottennaija:

Oh have patience, it's coming. Meanwhile, you should counter my lies with the truth you peddle but please don't sound like the elders in the video, they basically have no defense.

Perhaps you could have asked Janosky, is the article filled with LIES? He could have quoted paragraphs 13,14.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Let the one pressing charges demand for that nah! cheesy

Let's act a simple stage drama, so that the names of casts are displayed just as film makers do.
So who are the

*Prosecutors!

and who are the

*Defendants!

The word of God says some set of people will accuse a group of people {Matthew 10:19, Mark 13:10, Luke 12:11,12 21:14,15 compared to Revelations 12:10} so this is just the fulfillment of Bible prophecy and it's not complete if the audience aren't well informed about the identity of both the Prosecutors{Unbelievers} and Defendants{Christians}!

So who is accusing who and who is asking who to come and DEFEND?

If the identities of these two are made clear from the scriptures, then expect me Maximus to come in and DEFEND! wink

Oga leave prosecutor and defendant alone........

The issue under consideration falls under the works and fruitage JWs and Churches produce and one of your colleagues said you are RIVALS for that matter.

I am wondering what kind of DEFENSE you have here. That article is a study article not meant for the PUBLIC. That the issue is raised is an INDICTMENT on its own that it is a big problem within the adherents of JWs. Perhaps you need to take a second look at the article again and do read paragraph 3 and the use of the word "PROFESS". You will be amused at it's usage.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
achorladey:

Oga leave prosecutor and defendant alone........

The issue under consideration falls under the works and fruitage JWs and Churches produce and one of your colleagues said you are RIVALS for that matter.

I am wondering what kind of DEFENSE you have here. That article is a study article not meant for the PUBLIC. That the issue is raised is an INDICTMENT on its own that it is a big problem within the adherents of JWs. Perhaps you need to take a second look at the article again and do read paragraph 3 and the use of the word "PROFESS". You will be amused at it's usage.

Go tell the world that Jesus is fake simply because one of his numerous followers as in a close confidants sold him for just thirty pieces of silver! wink
Then come back to prove that all his teachings are false since there is no other place where traitors exists!

But as regards our Film production, just present the

Prosecutors ~

and the

Defendants ~

Period! wink
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by andycom(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

it is written all over you, if you doubt me, tender your congregation name, your coordinators number here, let me make inquiries about you. if not pls and pls go your way and never mention me again. You'll definitely regret this your blasphemy.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by andycom(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

you hide under the internet and speak abusively of Jehovah's witnesses and still has the effrontery to come here and mention me? pls go away from me you workers of lawlessness, it will be better for Sodom and Gomorrah than for you.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Go tell the world that Jesus is fake simply because one of his numerous followers as in a close confidants sold him for just thirty pieces of silver! wink
Then come back to prove that all his teachings are false since there is no other place where traitors exists!

Prosecutors ~

and the

Defendants ~

Period! wink
Walahi Talahi Maximus will not kill me with amusement! So pedophile exists in no other place apart from within Jehovah's Witnesses? cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's excellent, my brother.
Let them present the group name of the Counsel that's pressing the charges.
I already know the expected defending Counsel 'Jehovah's Witnesses'! grin grin grin
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
achorladey:

Perhaps you could have asked Janosky, is the article filled with LIES? He could have quoted paragraphs 13,14.

I believe he does not even know what the lies are.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by rottennaija(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
It takes profound courage to speak up against the highly flawed doctrines of the Jehovah witnesses when one is a Jehovah witness.

For despite that the flaws are very stark, when the loyalty is to the organization and not to God, it makes it very difficult.

So I must commend your audacity.

God bless.

It's not actually me in the video. I saw the video, downloaded it, watch it before I decided to share it. When you are free from the clutches of the organization, they have no hold or power over you anymore. In cases like that, you can bolded defend yourselves and even the elders will be afraid of you.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Prosecutors ~

and the

Defendants ~

Period! wink

Perhaps you did not read what your friend Janosky posted earlier about your rivalry with the churches. Hahahahaha. Still looking for prosecutors and defendants.

Go tell Jesus is fake for wetin? You want me to tell you Jesus is fake because of the issues raised in the watchtower cited. Hahahahaha!

Oga Military intelligence officer, fruits and works!

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
rottennaija:

Hmmmmmm, that can be true though.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
TATIME:

Walahi Talahi Maximus will not kill me with amusement! So pedophile exists in no other place apart from within Jehovah's Witnesses? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I already know the expected defending Counsel 'Jehovah's Witnesses'! grin grin grin

Tatime: So pedophile exists in no other place apart from within Jehovah's Witnesses?

Achorladey: A common fruit produced by those JWs love to call "CHRISTENDOM" and those the writer of that article called "PROFESSED JWS".
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
TATIME:

It's just funny Tatime,

The way people will come from divers religious groups hailing themselves as if they've conquered an invincible tyrant, when they hear anything happens amongst Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

Whereas during the first century, a Christian was caught sleeping with his father's younger wife and it was well documented in the Bible! 1Corinthians 5:1

¤What do all these hypocrites think unbelievers in the first century would be saying about Christianity {the only religion claiming to be true} if they learn of it? cheesy
¤What do they think the Christians did back then with the sinner, since the law of the land demanded that both adulterers be stoned to death by those who knew of the offence?
¤Did they took him to the authorities so that he is stoned to death as the Jewish law demands or they kept it within the congregation since it's obvious that the report came in through a Christian?

OK let's talk about the situation today!

¤Which religious group could say pedophilia doesn't exist in their midst?
¤If it does, is it now an indication that all adherents of such religion are pedophiles?
¤What exactly did Jesus say about sin and sinners?
¤Will Jesus hand over a sinner to those that will pelt him with stones when they're sinners as well?
¤Will Jesus condone sin or furious about it?
¤What did Jesus hate,sinner or sin?

Please brother, let them all continue in their deceitfully talks but if they surely wants defendants to come up. They should be specific about the name of that group that is ACCUSED and the name of the group that's COMPLAINING!

If they're pointing accusing fingers at a BODY of group because of the offense of few, it's a welcomed development.
So let's accuser's group stand as one BODY accusing the other BODY so that the words of Jesus could be applied. 'whoever has not committed such, let him cast the first stone'. wink

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
achorladey:

Perhaps you did not read what your friend Janosky posted earlier about your rivalry with the churches. Hahahahaha. Still looking for prosecutors and defendants.

Go tell Jesus is fake for wetin? You want me to tell you Jesus is fake because of the issues raised in the watchtower cited. Hahahahaha!

Oga Military intelligence officer, fruits and works!

Na so we see am o!

Jesus said fruit{Matthew 7:20} and James said works {James 2:26} But it was written in the Bible that Christians back then in the first century
*Lied! Act 5:1-11
*Betrays! Matthew 26:69-75
*Committed adultery! 1Corinthians 5:1
*Deceives! Galatians 2:11-14

Please
Under what are all of these, works or fruits?
And why are you still claiming Christian?

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Na so we see am o!

Jesus said fruit{Matthew 7:20} and James said works {James 2:26} But it was written in the Bible that Christians back then in the first century
*Deceives! Galatians 2:11-14

Please

Maximus69: Na so we see am o!

Achorladey: That's all I need. So when say you are more CHRISTIAN than other Christian denominations apart from the Jws try look back and reflect on this your post. It will give some perspective about the common fruits and works you BEAR!
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Na so we see am o!

*Deceives! Galatians 2:11-14o

Please

Achorladey: That's all I need. So when say you are more CHRISTIAN than other Christian denominations apart from the Jws try look back and reflect on this your post. It will give some perspective about the common fruits and works you BEAR!
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
achorladey:

Perhaps you did not read what your friend Janosky posted earlier about your rivalry with the churches.

JWs have no rival(s), or in rivalry with anyone. Don't misquote me.
JWs resources for protection of children from molestation is excellent !
That's the point I'm making.
You dey bash JWs up & down, yet you no fit produce even jingle or 1 full page anti Child abuse article in any medium..
Abegi shift !

1 Like

Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
achorladey:

When Jesus and James talked about FRUIT and WORKS respectfully.

¤Do you think they're saying pagans won't bear fruits or works at all?
¤Do you think all people will bear that unique fruit or do such works that was expected of true Christians?
¤Do you think all groups claiming Christians will produce the SPECIFIC fruit and work?
¤Do you think the fruit and do work is possible with any group as long as they're claiming Christians?

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF! cheesy
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by achorladey: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Maximus69:

When Jesus and James talked about FRUIT and WORKS respectfully.

¤Do you think they're saying pagans won't bear fruits or works at all?
¤Do you think all people will bear that unique fruit or do such works that was expected of true Christians?
¤Do you think all groups claiming Christians will produce the SPECIFIC fruit and work?
¤Do you think the fruit and do work is possible with any group as long as they're claiming Christians?

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF! cheesy

Na so we see am oooooo.

Hope you understand it now when I said that's all I need from that post.
Re: Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies by Janosky: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
rottennaija:

You know what the truth is but prefer /pretend you never saw it, I know what your lies are...
Anyone who ALWAYS rants about his ex he's broken up with , check am well well, the man is not telling himself the truth.
He is seriously in sifia pains, the way 'rottennaija' is in sifia pains over JW matter.
Because you swim in the pool of self deceit and delusion, you go deny !
Your parents are happy being JWs ,them no get wahala.
You say JW no good, their matter na obsession you carry for head , kwantinu to dey wound yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Is Gambling On Football A Sin / Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? / Annoying Thing An Usher Has Done To You In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.