Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos (98344 Views)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim / "I'm Not Dead, I'm Alive" - Lady Drugged And Raped By Four Guys Speaks Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
From his appearance one will know he’s either a cultist or yahoo boy or both...

Rapists should be shot... or thrown from a high cliff

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Areinze rape afolabi, omo Igbo why nah? You come our land and still behave like this. Why nah?

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by shogsman(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Stupid celebrities will not say anything to ths one that is clear attempted murder and rape with substantial evidence.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by megareal: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Udomite:
That is the reason i love seeing police men been shot. You try that with my family, you are Dead on Arrival. No Case no police. And I will closely watch the family. If you know, you know.

Very simple. No long thing.
And the sooner families take up these cases sans the law, the faster this rape crap will reduce.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by peacengine(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Target the idiot, kill him outside. Police are useless

3 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Patrioticman007(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
shogsman:
Stupid celebrities will not say anything to ths one that is clear attempted murder and rape with substantial evidence.

Since Roy is not a Fulani heards man all is good, with Southerner's.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by seborrhic: 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
YoungLionken:

You spoke my mind bro. I mean, what will a girl be doing in a party like that instead of assisting her sick dad?

These teenagers always want to have a sense of belonging(I'm now a grown up, I should act like one mentality).

She even has chains round her waist, for what?

What makes her sister thinks she is a virgin?

Don't be surprised that they didn't actually rape her, we just heard from one source...
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by wizod(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Let d devil use one minute from his busy schedules and punish dis rapist and his entire family dat came to plead on his behalf including all money loving police and doctors in d Zoo called Nigeria. Amen

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by jimcaddy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
All these small small yoruba girls that will be following low lifers up and down. I pity you oh. The day these boys will useless your life finish, you will regret. He is probably a Yahoo guy in the making.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by emonis88: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Areinze rape afolabi, omo Igbo why nah? You come our land and still behave like this. Why nah?
Do u ve to tribal in everything? He committed a crime which is seen everywhere in every country and tribe. If start saying COZA yourba pastor nko. Stop this ur tribalistic sentiments.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
emonis88:

Do u ve to tribal in everything? He committed a crime which is seen everywhere in every country and tribe. If start saying COZA yourba pastor nko. Stop this ur tribalistic sentiments.

Pls who are you? Are you me? Am i you? Are we we? Pls how my truth is your problem?
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by segun18(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Pls can anyone link me to this family...

Roy and his Evil gang must go to jail

Rape is Evil ..If you are a Man here and you have a daughter or girl child let's condemn Rape in every form.

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Omudia11:
These fools will be people's husbands in future.

Welcome to Nigeria where morality is not instilled in male kids but only in females. From a tender age you're taught what and what not to do in order to be good women and wives, but no one trains men on how to be good men and good husbands. That is why rape is an epidemic in Nigeria.
The worst part is the victim blaming mentality.

For all you supporters of evil, remember it could be your daughter, sister, wife, or even mother one day.
Morality only in females?? What kind of lie is this...

Check the Social Media and see how "moral" females are!!!

Quit the generalization!!!

That guy is a rapist. A rapist can be a male or a female depending on different cases.. Just that female rapist get away with it due to underreported cases!!!

Justice should be served shikena!!!!

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Smart people would learn from others better themselves .

Stupid idiots, gangrape, sexual deviance etc are what they rush to learn .

When children misbehave like these ones did, why do their parents support them , lay for their legal fees and co.

Growing up, my mum said if you land in trouble , you face it alone .

Men that you introduce as your boyfriend to your family will not be able to try this trash this idiot and his friends did.

Hiding boyfriend and maybe girlfriends is not a good thing at all.let them come and see you at home no .matter how poor or impoverished your home is.

Those policemen and woman ehn Their consciencehas gone to the land of no return .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Jagaban880: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Inteltower:

you are very stupid
see what the other family is going through..
the girl has to urinate through a pipe
& you want...
gosh people low reasoning..
there are things to settle amicably but not this type of horror..did you know weda dey have used her for ritual you fool.
gosh how can people think this way with full bloated ignorance & uncaring attitude & you have the effontry to say love.

if the girl were to be ma relative omo na

Blood for Blood ooooo

i go nack dem sumtin straight up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
YoungLionken:

You spoke my mind bro. I mean, what will a girl be doing in a party like that instead of assisting her sick dad?

These teenagers always want to have a sense of belonging(I'm now a grown up, I should act like one mentality).

She even has chains round her waist, for what?

What makes her sister thinks she is a virgin?

Don't be surprised that they didn't actually rape her, we just heard from one source...
Gang rape or Orgy is likely here...
The Vagina is torn..... .
It is a criminal case!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by salford1: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
crafteck:

Yeah but this matter is more straightforward, where are those lawyers ready to take case for free
NGOs are now involved. They will do it for free.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Feminists, E bo ode o!!!

Awon Hypocrites...

This is a proper rape case that should go viral..
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by akdjr(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
A rapist should be killed immediately.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by flowx(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Rape is bad! Meanwhile, I can only see waist bead in the picture.
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by Proclivity33(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is so barbaric...how are fools like this allowed to walk free

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
dreamwords:

First and foremost, i really condemn the boys deeds, it very bad of him ,he should be jailed for that,
Secondly, point of correction, lagos is not your land, lagos is not part of yoruba land, the original owners of lagos remains bini

Wetin this one de talk... who is talking about ownership of Lagos?
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
the dpo and the policewoman must be Igbo hence the evil defence. imagine the body you expect to find justice for you indulging in bias intervention?

Fulani herdsmen in the bush, Igbo in the city doing their own. good riddance to that wayward girl, many Igbo ladies are deserting getting married to Igbo guys, na only she waka come? now they've messed her up

a lesson learnt on the hard way, I hope she learnt her lesson. not just a rape but a gang rape? the only different btw those beast and Arab men in regards to ladies virtue is simply bride price
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by slyd90(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I propose out of court settlements

In spirit of understanding, the case should be settled amicably between parties.

Since the young man family has agreed to foot the bills, and support them...

They should just not waste money in court but settle in peace.

Let love lead.
And u think u have sense??

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Omudia11:
These fools will be people's husbands in future.

Welcome to Nigeria where morality is not instilled in male kids but only in females. From a tender age you're taught what and what not to do in order to be good women and wives, but no one trains men on how to be good men and good husbands. That is why rape is an epidemic in Nigeria.
The worst part is the victim blaming mentality.

For all you supporters of evil, remember it could be your daughter, sister, wife, or even mother one day.

Going by ur theory, d girl shouldn't have been in d midst of those guys. Going by what u saying, she shouldn't even had gone 4d b'day parry in d first place. Y was she drinking beer at d parry if u say its only in females that morality is instilled in in nigeria? Is she in school? Has she passed her jamb or waec? Y isn't she doing something productive with her time instead attending a parry with some riff raffs?

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by emonis88: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Pls who are you? Are you me? Am i you? Are we we? Pls how my truth is your problem?
Ur truth affects me as a Nigerian like u, unless u r from Kenya then nothing concern me n u,
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by YoungLionken(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
eni4real:
Gang rape or Orgy is likely here... The Vagina is torn..... . It is a criminal case!!!
Consenting adult act is usually alleged to be rape by African parents..

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by emonis88: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
The law should take it course, u do the crime, u do the time.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by seangy4konji: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
All this small girls that do t have d liver for Street but na den go first take sk, take jac Daniels, ask for loud..

After d em go high and misbehave their parents no go deh there.

Stay away from all small girls are no get liver ..they will push u AnD later bring trouble for u.. So t date den or bring them. To your house.

No
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by seangy4konji: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
YoungLionken:

Consenting adult act is usually alleged to be rape by African parents..
even consenting adults.....dem go still at u force den pikin no if den catch u for scene
Re: 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos by West601(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.