Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? (7819 Views)

Why Are Women Attracted To Men In Cars (photo) / Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by dealordea(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2010
Are women attracted to men who have money and are successful?
The reason I ask is that recently I have had an interesting few months due to a change at work (A really lucky change!).
Basically I have over the past few months had the pleasure of having some very high end cars to drive around in.

Bentley Brooklands
Lamborghini Lurcielago LP640
Maserati Quattroporte
Mercedes CLS
Mercedes SL AMG Black

Along with others not quite so magnificent.

Anyways, I had each car for between a day and a week and got to use them as if they were me own car (VW Passatt CC) which doesn't quite fell the same these days!
During my time with the cars I visited many places from the local supermarket to bars and restaurants etc.
Now, normally I really don’t get much attention from the opposite sex, Unlike in my secondary school years when I played football etc. I am now quite an average weight,

But when I turned up in one of the cars women would go out of their way to speak to me and chat and I'm talking about women who to be frank, are way out of what I would consider "My league".
Now I played a bit on this and tried to dress as slowpoke and look as un-groomed as possible (Not shaving for 4/5 days etc) just to see if I would get the same attention which I did to about 80% of when I dressed smartly etc.
So all I can assume from this is that either Women are attracted to the money or the success that brings the money.

Now because I have a partner and children nothing ever went any further with any of the women, However its was clear in many instances that it could have and it was made clear by more than one of them that they would come home with me there and then. God I wish I had one of these cars when I was in secondary school, Dem for don die, !!lol

So is it the money or the Success?
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by 190: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2010
Mr.Man you haven't driven those carzz (No offience)

dont deceive yourself,

but lets just say its imaginary!!

i believe those women are basically after your success

because they think you are very successful to have those cars!
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Omolola1(f): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2010
Well, some gurls are, some aren't
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Yorisb: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2010
@Topic

Money undecided
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by dealordea(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
@190 or what ur username bear, i will buy you and replace you, with my old beetle, You think say naa yam, Me get money die nii abi u think sey naa naa poor rich man like you dey talk
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by MOBO444(f): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
Black women are attracted to money, this is the reson we shall continue to use and dump them.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by 190: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
deal_ordea:

@190 or what your username bear, i will buy you and replace you, with my old beetle, You think say naa yam, Me get money die nii abi u think sey naa naa poor rich man like you dey talk

ROTFL, na beanz, grin grin

Tell me how much was the gun you carried to

take those cars from their owners!!
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by ice234: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2010
wat do u think
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2010
yes yes yes
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2010
The richer you are the more handsome you become.

The more success you achieve, the more intelligent you seem.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by dobodobo(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2010
All girls are in love with MONEy
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by hbabe(f): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2010
@topic
Having money and being successful gives a man an aura of confidence and women find this aura very attractive; some guys fake it by dressing/walking right even when they don't have 'shishi' in their bank accounts.

MOBO444:

Black women are attracted to money, this is the reson we shall continue to use and dump them.
You can use and dump if you have enough money and success to attract them. angry
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by dobodobo(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2010
my friend with his cash bleeped his girlfriend, his girlfriend younger sister and also his girlfriend best friend and we did nothing but laff,the worst was he dump all of them. I tried to do the same thing both I end up fucking my ex girlfriend and her best friend but her Sister was a kolo mental but thank God she never tell her Elder Sister because she has huge respect for her
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Yorisb: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2010
dobodobo:

my friend with his cash bleeped his girlfriend, his girlfriend younger sister and also his girlfriend best friend and we did nothing but laff,the worst was he dump all of them. I tried to do the same thing both I end up bleeping my ex girlfriend and her best friend but her Sister was a kolo mental but thank God she never tell her Elder Sister because she has huge respect for her
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by iice(f): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2010
Well the cro-magnon isn't as extinct as scientists would have us believe.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Omolola1(f): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
iice you and this your grammar ehn
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by citiboi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
guy dats d new trend among girls all over d world, no time 4 fine boi again. Man nid to hustle hard.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
Money and success do not last for ever.

Looks fade.

Yeah they may attract me at first, but when it comes to the real deal, as in choosing a partner, I look beyond all that.

You don't have to believe me.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Onchedu(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2011
Yes! That's the simple answer to Ur question. Women would consider success & wealth before looks more often than not. Na looks dem wan chop? And as for preferences between money and suceess, more women would go for money cos success can be defined without money sometimes.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by elettrodad(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
Human istinct is the same as in wildlife.
Woman looks for the strongest man who can grant the survival of childrens, which is nowadays the richest one.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Beync(f): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
Wen u hav money u'l be attracted to d wrong people.on the order hand, onec ur character is 0, there r ladies who dont giv a damn about ur wealth.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Jackieugo(f): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2011
Nope lipsrsealed. I tend to stay away from the flashy guys who like to flaunt their wealth. I'm more attracted to intelligent men who carry themselves well with a sort of quiet confidence and speak with eloquence. That is soooo sexy to me.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by koolchicco: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
Jackieugo:

Nope lipsrsealed. I tend to stay away from the flashy guys who like to flaunt their wealth. I'm more attracted to i[b]ntelligent men who carry themselves well with a sort of quiet confidence and speak with eloquence. [/b]That is soooo sexy to me.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Orikinla(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2011
About 7 in 10 women do.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Areaboy2(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2011
deal_ordea:

Are women attracted to men who have money and are successful?
The reason I ask is that recently I have had an interesting few months due to a change at work (A really lucky change!).
Basically I have over the past few months had the pleasure of having some very high end cars to drive around in.

Bentley Brooklands
Lamborghini Lurcielago LP640
Maserati Quattroporte
Mercedes CLS
Mercedes SL AMG Black

correct your typo there before i SHOUT  angry

just a side comment

WHAT BEER DOES TO MEN IS THE SAME THING MONEY DOES TO WOMEN!

in other words, beergoggles is to men as cashgoggles is to _________?

Back in Abj, a friend of mine showed up with his Uncles Jaguar and decided to impress some chics. Impress he really did. Chics that wouldnt even say hi to him started sending him txts saying "hey I miss your cute face" <--- seriously undecided
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Goldieluks: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2011
Lmao,chicks like better thing. grin grin ^^
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by MrCork17: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2011
Women are only attracted to my 2007 Range Rover Sports, actually! wink
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by Arosa(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2011
Na who no like better thing? embarassed
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by koolchicco: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2011
Arosa:

Na who no like better thing? embarassed
Me angry
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by freecocoa(f): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
Na fine boy person go chop abegi.
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by eridah2007(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2011
Na fine boy bring u come dis world, abegi,go and get your self a gud job. wdf

@Topic
Yes,MOST
Re: Are Women Attracted To Money And Sucess More Than Looks? by pwettygal(f): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2011
Lwkmd4h

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar? / Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? / The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.