Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Please Save My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Save My Relationship (13328 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save My Relationship by Onyi22(f): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
From my inbox
pls how can I tell my boyfriend that he has mouth odour without hurting him?
I love him so much n I don't want him to have any low inferiority complex after telling him...
Any solution for mouth odour?

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3
Cc dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save My Relationship by agbonkamen(f): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Give him your pussy to suck instead of kissing With that you won't notice the mouth odour again.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save My Relationship by godofuck231: 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Onyi22:
From my inbox
I love him so much n I don't want him to have any low inferiority complex after telling him...
yes it's tooth decay and poor oral hygene another is from the stomach , it's fixable send me a mail

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Relationship by 2dice01: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
angryGet him sensodyne paste and a new Brush

Tell him you guys are starting a Tooth challenge

The person with the brightest set of teeths wins for the month

you know his favorites stuff tell him if he wins you will get him one of the stuff But if he loses to you ..He will get you e.g a Giant teddy Bear grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save My Relationship by daddytime(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: Please Save My Relationship by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Maybe he developed it after sucking your pussy undecided

29 Likes

Re: Please Save My Relationship by budaatum: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
I once had to tell ma her mouth stank. Yep, I'm going to hell. I paid for her to go to the dentist and it don't no more, but I guess she's ma. I can tell her my school fees that she struggled to pay to educate me must not be wasted by her not learning when I teach her!

Get a book on tooth hygiene. Tell him someone gave it to you and leave it where he'd see and read it.

Tell him you have toothache and ask him to go with you to the dentist, you've book an appointment for him too. "Prevention is better than cure honey, and I read somewhere that you might have caught something from a contagious mouth disease that I might have".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save My Relationship by ositadima1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Onyi22:
From my inbox

@Onyi22, assuming it is not tooth decay nor coming from the stomach, these cases require medical attention, then it is most likely coming from between teeth and gums or back of the tongue. What he needs is a tongue cleaner/scrapper, dental floss and mouth wash. For some people brushing is not enough. There is no biggy there, alot of people in nija have mouth ordor of varying intensity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save My Relationship by Onyi22(f): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
budaatum:
I once had to tell ma her mouth stank. Yep, I'm going to hell. I paid for her to go to the dentist and it don't no more, but I guess she's ma. I can tell her my school fees that she struggled to pay to educate me must not be wasted by her not learning when I teach her!

Get a book on tooth hygiene. Tell him someone gave it to you and leave it where he'd see and read it.

Tell him you have toothache and ask him to go with you to the dentist, you've book an appointment for him too. "Prevention is better than cure honey, and I read somewhere that you might have caught something from a contagious mouth disease that I might have".

Thanks so much for ur concern

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Save My Relationship by Onyi22(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
ositadima1:

@Onyi22, assuming it is not tooth decay nor coming from the stomach, these cases require medical attention, then it is most likely coming from between teeth and gums or the back of the tongue. What he needs is a tongue cleaner/scrapper, dental floss and mouth wash. For some people brushing is not enough. There is no biggy there, alot of people in nija have mouth ordor of varying intensity.
Thanks alot
Re: Please Save My Relationship by IamPlato(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2019
agbonkamen:
Give him your pussy to suck instead of kissing With that you won't notice the mouth odour again.
GOD!
Re: Please Save My Relationship by amiibaby(f): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2019
He is ur boyfriend if u can't talk to him who will

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Save My Relationship by Jerkules: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
agbonkamen:
This gal don fyn finish o,time for me to shoot my shot tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Save My Relationship by Pusyiter(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2019
Every human has mouth odour but your ability to manage it matters.
I advise you always carry sweet/chew gum along and whenever you see him, give him one and take one.
If it persists, buy good mouth wash and other little items for him and pretend it to be a gift
If it persists, open up and tell him his mouth smells like soup grin but you would prefer something different.
I leave the rest for you to handle.....I don try.
Onyi22:
From my inbox

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Relationship by UnwedHouseWifeB: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
tell him the benefits of mints and other herbs it also helps to remove mouth odor. I read it from UnwedHouseWifeBlog . Try this method it won't hurt his feelings.
Re: Please Save My Relationship by Onyi22(f): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Pusyiter:
Every human has mouth odour but your ability to manage it matters.
I advise you always carry sweet/chew gum along and whenever you see him, give him one and take one.
If it persists, buy good mouth wash and other little items for him and pretend it to be a gift
If it persists, open up and tell him his mouth smells like soup grin but you would prefer something different.
I leave the rest for you to handle.....I don try.
Lol thanks so much my dear, I really appreciate
Re: Please Save My Relationship by millionboi2: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Onyi22:
From my inbox
if u love him,u sld b insearch of solution/control for mouth odour not in hurry to tell him.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Relationship by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
Onyi22:
And how r u sure that's me on my DP, pls don't conclude anything u r not sure of......
So why would you use another lady’s picture as your DP? Strange ...

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Relationship by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:46am On Aug 26, 2019
Onyi22:
From my inbox

thats easy

all you need is to trick him to think that he uses to have a general good breath

if he works ask him what food he eat for launch, if the food is from street vendors tell him that it has affected his breath

the idea is to blame it on the food than directly telling that he has poor hygiene bad breath

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Relationship by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2019
Onyi22:
From my inbox

Faster way to cure cronic mouth odour is by licking virgimus juice 3 times daily......so you holds the key to his cure..........good luck dear
Re: Please Save My Relationship by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:08am On Aug 26, 2019
Onyi22:
From my inbox

Come this girl why you bend nyash for your dp, are you waiting for anal penetramus

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Relationship by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:12am On Aug 26, 2019
agbonkamen:

You sure say juice still remain for virgimus this girl, you seems to like being sucked than being rammed with better rod grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Relationship by Onyi22(f): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Thanks to u all
Re: Please Save My Relationship by MJBOLT: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Maybe he developed it after sucking your pussy undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Save My Relationship by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Consider scheduling a dentist appointment for both of you
Re: Please Save My Relationship by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Re: Please Save My Relationship by ochibuogwu5: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is *our all* on the altar of Jesus Christ laid?
if He(Jesus Christ) is not the *Lord of all in our lives*,
He is not the *Lord at all*
let us not presume, we are trying *gradually* to decide *receiving God's grace, mercy and love by allowing 100% of our flesh to be crucified together with the flesh of His Son Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary* so that in *exchange for our dead/crucified flesh*, Jesus Christ will *pour out the fullness of His God and human nature* into our mortal-bodies.
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord gave *all(100%) of Himself* to us(human beings) on the cross of Calvary
hence
if we are going to *receive and use the GRACE OF THE CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST*
then we can only do that by *using/surrendering our all(100% not 99.99999%)* to engage JESUS CHRIST
thus
"So likewise, whosoever he/she be of you that *forsakes* not *all* that *he/she* has, he/she *cannot be my disciple*"
(Luke 14:33 KJV)
There is *no other reduced option/watered down gospel* about being a *Christian/Believer/Born-again/Disciple-of-Jesus-Christ*,
Let no preacher(whether myself or not, lay-person or ordained deceive you/me) that *receiving Jesus Christ Life is gradual* while we keep on *manifesting sin and stubbornness unto our possessions/gifts/talents/wealth/ambitions* at the *expense of eternal life*.
The only *gradual thing is after Jesus Christ has entered into our individual lives and become the Lord of all* then He gradually grows as in the womb of Virgin Mary from *conception to Ascension* in any aspect of living on this earth he decides to achieve through our individual mortal-bodies.
Lord Jesus Christ be the Lord of *all* in *my life*!!!!
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) / Ameliasocurvy Is The Hottest Woman On Earth / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.