Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old (50756 Views)

WATCH: What Funke Akindele Did To Me After My Marriage Crashed – Princess / See What Funke Akindele Did! This Is Commendable / What Funke!!! See The Type Of Hair Spotted On This Lady Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Justofofo: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has jumped on the trend, giving her fans and followers a virtual glimpse of what she and her rapper husband, JJC Skills will look like when they eventually grow old.

The new viral trend is seeing people share realistic transformation pictures of themselves making use of the old filter on the mobile app.

The actress also took to the platform to share her results with the caption; “We shall age with grace and in good health and wealth in Jesus name. Love you darling @jjcskillz”

Continue reading https://justofofo.com.ng/see-what-funke-akindele-will-look-like-when-she-is-old/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by JudasNaCarrot: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please Buhari should not use this app before it will degenerate into huge grave.

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Mr2wealth: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
This new app keeps deceiving people. �
Or should I say that, people keep decievibg themselves with this new app! �

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by nuban07(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Op pls add graphic pics

5 Likes

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by nicepoker101(m): 1:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Funke you are too old for this by the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by KingLennon(m): 4:05am On Jul 18, 2019
How will charles Awurum look like in old age? grin

7 Likes

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Kingluqman(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2019
They are still beautiful together

2 Likes

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by clive2u(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Kingluqman:
They are still beautiful together
I hope u know that's not what they'll look like?

2 Likes

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2019
she looks like Annalise Keating in the last pic

2 Likes

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by thesicilian: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Stop all this childishness.

1 Like

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by ainas247: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2019
embarassed I want to see Tonto Dike Own

Rank your business too Google
page 1
Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by dlondonbadboy: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Here is mine. I looked almost exactly like my grand father. Makers of this app deserve accolades grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Amuocha: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Very poor
Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by MrBONE2(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2019
MINE IN 30yrs time

grin

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by yemmight(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2019
She's old already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by FuckThaMod: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2019
It's becoming annoying angry
Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Lexusgs430: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2019
All this nonsense about old age looks..... Unfortunately, some of us might not be so lucky to get that old.............
Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Topmaike007(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Please Buhari should not use this app before it will degenerate into huge grave.
Tru Tru you're Judas is carrots
Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Topmaike007(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:
All this nonsense about old age looks..... Unfortunately, some of us might not be so lucky to get that old.............
hmmmn Real word

1 Like

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Authoreety: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Once something enters Nigerians airwaves it becomes a sickness

4 Likes

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by emkz: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Naija social media space is a terrible place. Our celebrities just find a way of making it boring. This Faceapp has been on for two and half years, but somehow Naija celebrities are making so much fuss out of it. Who really cares how you look when you get old? Why not get old first and grace agefully?

That said, who remembers Taju, Success, Mr Spell and those people who trended sometime ago and assumed mini-celebrity status. Yes, our social media space celebrated them and conveniently forgot them after the next new thing trends.

Celebrities, how about you use your social media presence to address issues of the day, like bad governance, herdsmen crisis, maternal mortality? But no, na nonsense than benefits no one una dey promote.

7 Likes

Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by tardell007(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2019
y
Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Henitan24(f): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2019
angryThe app could identify wigs so it didn't change its colour unlike natural hair... Lols
Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Davidgrand: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Wow...
Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by Sirpaul(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2019
someone is testing its Algorithm with AI .... if you know you know .... buh our 9ja celeb wetin dem know...
Re: See What Funke Akindele Will Look Like When She Is Old by ShitHead(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Like a successful Edo witch.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos / Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars / Mompha Sits On Top Of His Rolls-Royce (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.