Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You (1622 Views)

CHYMALL Has Been A Source Of Hope To Many In Nigeria / I Hope This Forex 20% Roi Is Real Or Another Ponzi??? / Mission I Hope To Accomplish With The Help Of Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hello everyone, I am from China. If you have rmb want to change to Bitcoin,Or need RMB.you can find me. You can use Alipay or bank transfer. The exchange rate is absolutely satisfactory. I am a good person and hope to know you. Hope Can be a good friend with you,

Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Rodypipa: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy chinedu say na Heiko. Well done o.

7 Likes

Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:19am On Jul 18, 2019
If you have any questions, please consult me.
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:58am On Jul 18, 2019
smiley
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you have any questions, please consult me.
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you have any questions, please consult me. smiley grin shocked
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by nopoverty(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Do you have a website,is it genuine
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by twnklshop: 6:11am On Jul 19, 2019
Cryptocurrency is popular in China. Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) is a cryptocurrency that can be used to buy or become a part owner of real estate in another country while living in any country. Rent would be paid and received anywhere. Can you spread the gospel of TEC to China so that the Chinese would buy TEC?
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2019
I want RMB, I can pay with Bitcoin.
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:01am On Jul 21, 2019
If you have problems with rmb, please contact me.
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:02am On Jul 21, 2019
sor
twnklshop:
Cryptocurrency is popular in China. Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) is a cryptocurrency that can be used to buy or become a part owner of real estate in another country while living in any country. Rent would be paid and received anywhere. Can you spread the gospel of TEC to China so that the Chinese would buy TEC?
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:03am On Jul 21, 2019
What website
nopoverty:
Do you have a website,is it genuine
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 3:21am On Jul 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2019
If you need RMB, you can exchange it with Bitcoin. smiley
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
I need RMB, I can find me with rmb
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
你好,
你叫什么名字?
来自哪里?
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by Heiko: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2019
I need RMB, U can find me with rmb
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by CryptoBo: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
So that I could somehow cooperate with you or give you a hint, I need the details. What exactly do you want to achieve, under what conditions do you provide your services, and how to contact you?
Re: Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You by blackjack21(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
额和热

里侧
哦你
吃那

(1) (Reply)

Become A Pure Stockist In Nigeria / Investment Ideas: Top 10 Profitable Business Ideas In Nigeria / Edmark Club 5(five)make Money Fast-no Selling-no Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.