Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano (5860 Views)

El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Meet At The 35th Convocation Of BUK / Governor Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Reconcile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
As a child growing up.

I grew up with hausa fixing my school shoes and selling me some sweets/suya.

They were humble and everybody accepted them.

One Hausa from Kaduna, became like family as his parents and my parents were inseparable and by extension he became my playmate.

They felt like a part of the community and were never wild killers .

They never killed anybody or even injured anybody in a fight.

During Ramadan, they killed Ram and always brought us alot of meat.

They celebrated christmas with us, eating and drinking in our house.

We even had jokes with them and some of them became like families.

Hausa are the real Nigerians and it is time other Nigerians helped them to reclaim their land from the Fulani invaders.

This is the only way the rest of us can have peace in Nigeria.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
I don't know what has become of Hausa. Are they still an ethnic group or they have been subsumed by the more enterprising Fulanis?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:
I don't know what has become of Hausa. Are they still an ethnic group or they have been subsumed by the more enterprising Fulanis?

Hausa are just humble, friendly and loving Nigerians.

These are some memories.

They are the ones that are Nigerians and our BROTHERS.

Have u ever heard of Hausa killing anybody?

It is always Fulani foreigners.

E never reach time we deport Fulani back to Guinea?

9 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Our favorite night time snack from our brothers the Hausa...

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Kazim88: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Not only Hausa Kingdom, The TIVs, Idomas, Junkun, and warriors tribe of the north must be liberated.

11 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

Hausa are just humble, friendly and loving Nigerians.

These are some memories.

They are the ones that are Nigerians and our BROTHERS.

Have u ever heard of Hausa killing anybody?

It is always Fulani foreigners.

E never reach time we deport Fulani back to Guinea?

Well, until recently, the killings have been alluded to Hausa/Fulanis. I don't really know if Hausas are part of the killings or the Fulanis have insidiously added their name to their nefarious act to provide some element of formidability. Basically, I am not sure if Hausa are also perpetrators or just victims.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Rekhina(f): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hausas are taking what is rightfully theirs ...
Fulani will be powerless very soon insha allah ...

One hausa !

9 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kazim88:
Not only Hausa Kingdom, The TIVs, Idomas, Junkun, and warriors tribe of the north must be liberated.

Na only Hausa from Kaduna I know Ooo.

This ones, i grew up with and know they are human beings and not killers.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:
Our favorite night time snack from our brothers the Hausa...

Suya, oh how I loved it.

But now, no more red meat. Besides the health challenges of red meat, I don't think it's wise to pay for herdsman's bullets!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Kazim88: 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

Na only Hausa from Kaduna I know Ooo.

This ones, i grew up with and know they are human beings and not killers.

We must free every Nigeria tribe from those Evil Fulani from Mali and Futa Jalon.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Suya, oh how I loved it.

But now, no more red meat. Besides the health challenges of red meat, I don't think it's wise to pay for herdsman's bullets!

Suya is a snack and not a meal.

Everything is bad in excess but moderately, it is good.

Do u see how hard working this Hausa man is?

They are second only to the igbos becos of Almajiri system and fulani oppression.

At night, they even provide us with security whilst we sleep and make sure nobody steal our property.

By contrast, Fulani want to cut our throat at night, rape our women(mother, wives, sisters, daughter) and children and steal our properties

Hausa are our brothers and we need to start enquiring about them, wen we see fulani foreigners taking their place.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kazim88:

We must free every Nigeria tribe from those Evil Fulani from Mali and Futa Jalon.

No please.

We cannot free anyone. That was the mistake of Nzeogwu.

We must highlight the issue, but never lift a finger to help. No even when they claim they are helpless.

Helpless was what Awolowo used to deceive Ojukwu into sending troops to rid Lagos of 'occupiers'

We know how that panned out.

18 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

Suya is a snack and not a meal.

Everything is bad in excess but moderately, it is good.

Do u see how hard working this Hausa man is?

They are second only to the igbos becos of Almajiri system and fulani oppression.

At night, they even provide us with security whilst we sleep and make sure nobody steal our property.

By contrast, Fulani want to cut our throat at night, rape our women and children and steal our properties

Hausa are our brothers and we need to start enquiring about them, wen we see fulani foreigners taking their place.

I won't go out of my way looking out for any Hausa man. If Hausa men are still in this country and the have proud Hausa blood running in their veins, let such stand up and be counted. Otherwise, Hausa DO NOT EXIST!

15 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Mahsums: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Taking panadol for another person's headache

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Do u lot still remember this guy.

Humble, suffering and smiling.

Very hard working. That is the Hausa for u.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:
Do u lot still remember this guy.

Humble, suffering and smiling.

Very hard working. That is the Hausa for u.

Yes I do.

But I don't recognize any more.

When I see him; I see fulani.

I don't know the difference anymore.

Looks like he's in his twilight.

I can't help him.

13 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by horsepower101: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
My own personal experience: Ghanaian Hausa are one of the nicest Africans you will ever meet. They are liberal and very tolerant.

Nigerian Hausa people will turn against you and kill you once Fulani tells them to.

Nigerian Hausa people would have been just like Ghanian Hausa people but Fulanis have corrupted them through violent jihad that was led by Dan Fodio.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by nwanyionitsha: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

I won't go out of my way looking out for any Hausa man. If Hausa men are still in this country and the have proud Hausa blood running in their veins, let such stand up and be counted. Otherwise, Hausa DO NOT EXIST!
To me,Hausa=Fulani. No difference.

11 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Yes I do.

But I don't recognize any more.

When I see him; I see fulani.

I don't know the difference anymore.

Looks like he's in his twilight.

I can't help him.

That is just fear.

I grew up with Hausa neighbor and he is still my best friend till today.

We grew up together and have known each other all our lives.

In fact, as u dey fear Fulani, so is this my Hausa friend from Kaduna. grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
horsepower101:
My own personal experience: Ghanaian Hausa are one of the nicest Africans you will ever meet. They are liberal and very tolerant.

Nigerian Hausa people will turn against you and kill you once Fulani tells them to.

Nigerian Hausa people would have been just like Ghanian Hausa people but Fulanis have corrupted them through violent jihad that was led by Dan Fodio.

The best way forward is to stop all this HausaFulani.

There is nothing like HausaFulani.

U are either Hausa or u are Fulani.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
To me,Hausa=Fulani. No difference.

That's the summary.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
legitnow:

That is just fear.

I grew up with Hausa neighbor and he is still my best friend till today.

We grew up together and have known each other all our lives.

In fact, as u dey fear Fulani, so is this my Hausa friend from Kaduna. grin

grin grin
Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Those dayz wen i return from Yankee with Dollars.

Thank God for Aboki (Hausa)

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na God go punish Fulani people wey done spoil Nigeria finish.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Ojiofor: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
The Hausas are the most timid and slavish ethnic group in the whole of Africa,they are the reason Fulani are misbehaving in Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by selemempe: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mahsums:
Taking panadol for another person's headache
is this one of such hausas u wanna liberate? Hausas in nigeria are the most docile tribe in the whole wide world. They are powerless in the face of minorities because of religion. Thats why they are the only ethnic group in africa fulani was able to conquer thoroughly.

Shame. Lets really not drink panadol for their headache like this one suggested.

What the south must do nw is launch a massive protest in southern cities for the creation of state police so that we can take back the security of our region. You can not trust the fulani controlled police to save u from fulani jihad

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
If u happen to have a non fulani friend from the north, ask him how far.
They don't have a say.
What the fulanis just started doing down south is a daily occurrence to all the ethnic groups in the north and worst.
A fulani man can easily rape your wife and daughter b4 u and nothing will happen.
They farm, these people will come and take over or overrun ur farm with animals.
They steal.
U pay ransom to them.
Most of them ran away to the south or Abuja when they can't take it anymore

I broke down one day when a guy from the minority tribe in the north said that they don't have origin again. They were forbidden to speak their language for yrs and that was how it gradually died except for the elders who still use it when they are alone.

Fulanis are the most wicked set of people I have ever come across.
And there rest of the country were looking at them moronically taking over everywhere without saying any thing.
Now they have woken up
It's not too late sha

11 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by Ikengawo: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
If Hausas didn't reason like slaves, Fulanis wouldn't have got the idea to start their nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
selemempe:
is this one of such hausas u wanna liberate? Hausas in nigeria are the most docile tribe in the whole wide world. They are powerless in the face of minorities because of religion. Thats why they are the only ethnic group in africa fulani was able to conquer thoroughly.

Shame. Lets really not drink panadol for their headache like this one suggested.

What the south must do nw is launch a massive protest in southern cities for the creation of state police so that we can take back the security of our region. You can not trust the fulani controlled police to save u from fulani jihad

I remember the way i slept like a baby those days becos of this group of Hausa security men that priorities our safety as if their lives depend on it. (Salary and money aside, these men were morally committed to catching any evil person that cross our way at night)

I just think alot of u got the wrong end of the stick. Perhaps u prefer Fulani that wait to kill u at night instead.

U did not grow up eating from Hausa people kitchen and exchanging films/ video game with your boy from the north. Chase all the girls together, hausa, igbo, yoruba, calabar, ijaw etc...

If i can rewind time, I will pick dem as my neighbor over and over again.

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by legitnow: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ojiofor:
The Hausas are the most timid and slavish ethnic group in the whole of Africa,they are the reason Fulani are misbehaving in Nigeria.
Ikengawo:
If Hausas didn't reason like slaves, Fulanis wouldn't have got the idea to start their nonsense.

Point is, Hausa will protect u at night.

Fulani will kill u at night.

Now pick one.

Hausa are cool and dat is y u see Nedu playing the role of a Hausa man with so much fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI_zxh_gF1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGjyV6Q1G8

1 Like

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
horsepower101:

You have a point there

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Must Be The Next Sultan Of Sokoto And Emir Kano by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
OdumegwuOjukwu:

No please.

We cannot free anyone. That was the mistake of Nzeogwu.

We must highlight the issue, but never lift a finger to help. No even when they claim they are helpless.

Helpless was what Awolowo used to deceive Ojukwu into sending troops to rid Lagos of 'occupiers'

We know how that panned out.

You are a silly irritant

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hail The First African To Become A ''Full Professor'' In Canada / Aguleri Is The Ancestral Home Of The Igbos, Not Nri - Daily Sun, July 15, 2014 / From Dss Headquarter: Nnamdi Kanu Goes On Hunger Strike Refuse To Sign Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.