Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,368 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. (699 Views)

Fresh Driver License easier n faster / Vehicle Registration| Driver's License| Change of Ownership / How To Check Driver's License Processing Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Natmvaa: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
OPENING: OPENING: OPENING

Apply for your fresh driver's license and be called for your biometric capturing in a week and get your temporary license at the point of biometric capturing.

Contact person: Natachi.
Via call/watsap on 08030487887/08094212158.
Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by mizmia: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is a scam.!!! I called now and requested for a meeting and the lady became apprehensive. She even hung up on me

1 Like

Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Natmvaa: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fresh driver's license easier and faster.

Contact Nat via call/watsap on 08030487887/08094212158
Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by tojahh(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Natmvaa:
Fresh driver's license easier and faster.

Contact Nat via call/watsap on 08030487887/08094212158

In less than 4 hours you've been called out?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Natmvaa: 12:57am On Oct 07, 2019
Please note:
To process a fresh driver's license now takes 26working days to be processed . You will be given a cover note which shows that your license is under processing pending when you are called for your biometric capturing.

Contact Nat via call or watsap on 08030487887 for further inquiries.
Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Exponental(m): 5:42am On Oct 07, 2019
mizmia:
This is a scam.!!! I called now and requested for a meeting and the lady became apprehensive. She even hung up on me
You can't even defend this and yet you still calling on people!!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Natmvaa: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2019
Exponental:

You can't even defend this and yet you still calling on people!!!

That wasn't true at all. Yes a lady called and while we were talking there was a bad network. I couldn't here here clearly and immediately she posted that so I just knew she was a hater. One who derives joy from talking down on others.

It has happened to me before where a colique out of envy deactivated all my accounts I built over the years since year 2012. That's why it didn't come as a surprise to me at all and I ignored it. But for the purpose of those who do not know me I write this.

I created a post to that effect but I guess the fellow has a lot of backbone that keep helping her to pull it down.

I believe that what is mine will definitely come to me and am not into competition with any one. Am uniquely different.

I've been in this line of job since 2011 so whatever I post here is genuine and ampt.

I will drop links to my other post here so you can verify it yourselves.

If you are observant, watch out, this tread could disappeare before you know it.
Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Natmvaa: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Whatever I post here is genuine. I am a licensing officer. I work with MVAA ( motor vehicle administration agency) here in Lagos. If you wish to verify that contact me via call or watsap on 08030487887/08094212158
Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Natmvaa: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2019
Check this through.

https://www.nairaland.com/3084146/drivers-license-without-biometric-capturing/6

If you go through this link, you will find out that a lot of clients commendation of my quality services to them had been deleted, courtesy the same person.

Hence, am not into competition. I do my thing. My clients still locate me. To some people, business is do or die affair but to me, I pray and God does the rest.

My moto is giving quality services.

Thanks for your audience.
Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Natmvaa: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
For enquiries please contact Nat via call or watsap on 08030487887/08094212158.
Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by mizmia: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
That's not true. The lady hung up told me that I am acting like an undercover.
Talking about been jealous, it is laughable because I was a prospective customer.
Natmvaa:

That wasn't true at all. Yes a lady called and while we were talking there was a bad network. I couldn't here here clearly and immediately she posted that so I just knew she was a hater. One who derives joy from talking down on others.

It has happened to me before where a colique out of envy deactivated all my accounts I built over the years since year 2012. That's why it didn't come as a surprise to me at all and I ignored it. But for the purpose of those who do not know me I write this.

I created a post to that effect but I guess the fellow has a lot of backbone that keep helping her to pull it down.

I believe that what is mine will definitely come to me and am not into competition with any one. Am uniquely different.

I've been in this line of job since 2011 so whatever I post here is genuine and ampt.

I will drop links to my other post here so you can verify it yourselves.

If you are observant, watch out, this tread could disappeare before you know it.
Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Natmvaa: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2019
mizmia:
That's not true. The lady hung up told me that I am acting like an undercover.
Talking about been jealous, it is laughable because I was a prospective customer.

Well, I had no reason to hang up on a prospective client.

What is then my reason for putting up this tread and updating it from time to time if i would end up hanging up calls on prospective clients. In fact, there is no need to argue.

Am always here to serve you whenever you need my services.

Contact Natachi via call or watsap on 08030487887/08094212158
Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by greggng: 12:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Shine your eyes. Stop looking for short cuts. There is official way of doing this things. Although There are unofficial way too but they don't come out to advertise on a public forum such is Ilegal according to the law. Don't allow anyone scam you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Natmvaa: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
greggng:
Shine your eyes. Stop looking for short cuts. There is official way of doing this things. Although There are unofficial way too but they don't come out to advertise on a public forum such is Ilegal according to the law. Don't allow anyone scam you.

We don't do anything illegal sir.

This offer is no longer available. And when it was, people that came for it got their jobs done without issues.

The process of obtaining your fresh driver's license right now takes as long as 2months before biometric capturing.

This is because the accredited driving schools available that issue the online driving school certificate needed to process the driver's license all has limited spaces on their portal.

Jobs are now on que before it's enrolled.

We don't give out informations that are not accurate.

We have been serving nairalanaders since year 2012 and by the grace of God, we have offered quality services to all.

Contact Nat via call or watsap on 08030487887/08094212158
Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Natmvaa: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Fresh Driver's License Possible In A Week. by Jaspers131(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please hurry up!!! and get yours done too it's FAST and RELIABLE ...

(1) (Reply)

2 Unit Of Newly Highlander Newly Arrived 2 Days Ago / Registered Lexus RX330 N1.9m PH / Sold 2013 Hyundai Santafe Bought Brand New 4.2m Asking Price...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.