Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago (18753 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by HANZZ(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2019
THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE!
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Jacqueline22(f): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80380088:

It is well with your soul oooooo!

May God help him
Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2019
grayht:
Except u are a living testimony then i agree with u. Thanks
Yes, I am a living testimony that God is a great healer. Anything else? undecided

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by camsyross: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:
Most people outgrow Asthma after childhood

I have a friend that is close to 40yrs old that still has asthma. They don't out grow asthma, only God can do that!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Rajosh(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:
he wasn't an adult 17 years ago
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Whileytech: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2019
shocked[b][/b]we have heard
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2019
camsyross:
I have a friend that is close to 40yrs old that still has asthma. They don't out grow asthma, only God can do that!!
Exactly! Unless God heals you of asthma, like He also did in my case, that thing will stay with you for life. You can take only manage it. I know 2 people who died of asthma, a few years back. One was in his 50s. May God rest his soul. cry
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

Yes, I am a living testimony that God is a great healer. Anything else? undecided
A living testimony of asthma. And yet u scared of triggers.. sorry oo
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2019
hahn:
When is it going to heal Cobhams Asuquo?

PEOPLE CAN OUTGROW ASTHMA. BUT NOT BLINDNESS, HIV, SICKLE CELL AND AMPUTATION.
IF THEY COULD, THIS EARTH WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN ALL THE TESTIMONIES OF GOD'S GREATNESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by lonelydora: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
When Timi Dakolo my man is busy fighting thin air for a crime that do not even exist!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Don't mind him. His music career was dead, so he wanted to trend.
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2019
grayht:
A living testimony of asthma. And yet u scared of triggers.. sorry oo
Oga, please learn to read with understanding. I am a living testimony, that God heals people of asthma. I was born with asthma. I suffered from it for many years, until I was nearly 18 years old. undecided

Due to a lot of prayers and God's intervention, I was healed miraculously during an anointing service. And that is my testimony. I am not ashamed of it. sad

Why should I be ashamed that God took an ailment out of my life? shocked Do you know the toll it takes on your health and finances? If any asthmatic person is offered a cure on a platter of gold, do you think he will not jump for joy?

Go to many churches and see people praying for healing and miracles. May you not be afflicted with an ailment that is greater than your capability....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

PEOPLE CAN OUTGROW ASTHMA. BUT NOT BLINDNESS, HIV, SICKLE CELL AND AMPUTATION.
IF THEY COULD, THIS EARTH WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN ALL THE TESTIMONIES OF GOD'S GREATNESS.
Please stop peddling falsehood. People do NOT outgrow asthma.
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Lovelyn451(f): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Praise God!!
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by doggedfighter(f): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:
You know right
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by patorial(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2019
I don't think the guy said that God didn't heal him o

DonBenny77:

Shut up! the guy says God healed him you are here trying to dispute him.

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by patorial(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2019
What are you even talking about sef?
Rajosh:
he wasn't an adult 17 years ago

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by thesicilian: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

Not true! angry There is nothing like outgrowing asthma. That was a myth peddled in the 90s, by some clueless health workers in this country, to reassure unwary patients....

You can only avoid the triggers, and this tends to minimise it's occurrence.

Asthma that can even develop in adulthood. How do you outgrow it, if you develop it as an adult?
I am a medical doctor, and unless are a licensed Pulmonologist, I prefer not to have this conversation with you.

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by patorial(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2019
camsyross:

My grandfather distress for asthma started When he Was 81 and died last year at 85
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by thesicilian: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
he knows that but he said he was healed. He was the one In the condition an God healed him, he knows what he is talking about.

Don't berate miracles pls. I have been healed also many years ago.
Healed of what?
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by DWJOBScom(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2019
And you are still knocking Igbo up and da
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by laudate: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:

I am a medical doctor, and unless are a licensed Pulmonologist, I prefer not to have this conversation with you.
Licensed or not, the story that people outgrow asthma is still a myth. I have met medical consultants at home and abroad, who have repeated firmly that it is not possible for people to outgrow asthma. My last check up was done at Queen Mary Hospital in London, and my consultant said the same thing in clear terms.
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Lugianostar(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2019
May the name of the Lord be glorified forever...!

Testimonies provoke him to swing unto doing more in your direction.

Christ in us the hope of glory..!

Frank Edwards sing unto him and stand out among your equals.

Jesus is the answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Akposy(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2019
grayht:

Pls don't say what u dont know ...
Once u outgrow asthma, its gone for life. Nothing like triggers etc

I thought I had outgrew mine. It came back recently. Although, it was triggered by something

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by spencekat(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Glory be to God!
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Oop3: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2019
AMEN!!!
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by DrAda(f): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:

Thank you for that intelligent response.
While I know that not everyone can study medicine, I do wish that there is a medium some of these medical info can be taught to the public
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2019
U never had ASTHMA.
Rather it was a variant of hyperactive airway disease.
And Again ASTHMA romances allergen, which u may have been hypersensitized to.

Thank God for you.
It can be really terrible
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by FireKing: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Story
Am astmatic but still i dey kush
Even wen i geh cattarh i go still smoke
Sleep inside ac
Baff cold water
There is need for you to know and try GOD because he cares about you and loves you
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by FireKing: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2019
AMEN......its well with us all through FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD..... THANK YOU JESUS I SURRENDER MY LIFE INTO YOUR ABLE HANDS
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by doggedfighter(f): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:

EOD
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by WhoBeThisMan: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2019
thesicilian:

Healed of what?
a growth on my leg
Re: Frank Edwards Healed Of Asthma By God 17 Years Ago by Iykenuwa(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

See as Edward don fine....
Na money be fine Bobo

Meanwhile, why don't we always see miracles of PEOPLE REGROWING LOST LIMBS?
Like regrow a damaged leg or amputated arm?

Go and Google "the Miracle of Calanda".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija's, Ifu Ennada Slams And Abuse Fans During Question And Answer Section / Waje Celebrates Tony Rapu On His 61st Birthday (Photos) / Meet Kella, The Beautiful Singer From Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.