Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia (24978 Views)

AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament / William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer / William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Mrsoundoro(m): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
After a stellar performance Udinese defender, William Troost-Ekong has been selected as the Total Man of the Match.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/17/william-troost-ekong-named-man-of-the-match-against-tunisia/

3 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Ray07(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Naso
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by mascot87(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Guys please, i noticed something today. I was walking on Falomo bridge this morning and something keeps on telling me to jump into the ocean and that it would be fun. I wanted to consider it because in my mind i also think it would be fun to dive into the ocean. It was so strong and i almost did but then i thought about the implication. What if a big fish bite my yansh angry
Anyway, i did not jump but i think i will have to try it some other time undecided

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by seeker121(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nice one from Ekong

3 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by emeijeh(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Does the name even sound Nigerian?

Apart from the e-kong (commentator's pronunciation) cheesy
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by mastar111: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Man of the Match made in Akwa Ibom for Nigeria...

15 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by mjbaba: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ok
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by kennosklint(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lolzz. Consolation
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by kuldude29(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Well deserved
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by crownedprinz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
i don't even know what to type
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Mrjaz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ekong way score Nigeria

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Asito(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Congratulations
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Bambillo: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yeah!
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Lilymax(f): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Yeah
Man of the match, for third place cry
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by chigoziri2403(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Waiting for governor Udom to tweet
Made in Akwa ibom goal

2 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by juanjo2: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
even Samuel Kalu dat came in 89mins deserved dat... Ekong own goal

5 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Bashoruntolu(m): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Perfection from this man. Well deserved

7 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
The Egyptian fans didn't help this tournament after they were knock out, na empty empty field everywhere

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by ossaii(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
...and south africa
Mrjaz:
Ekong way score Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Zombiekiller010: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nice one
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by oluwamaich(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
I would have preferred Etebo

5 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by VillagePipu: 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
The Egyptian fans didn't help this tournament after they for knock out, na empty empty field everywhere

Those ones shouldn't be allowed to host anything again.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by VillagePipu: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mrjaz:
Ekong way score Nigeria

Do you understand what deflection means?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by tck2000(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Does the name even sound Nigerian?

Apart from the e-kong (commentator's pronunciation) cheesy
Lol,e-kongo=Electronic Kong.

4 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by miniziter(m): 10:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Egyptians worse sha! Am sure CAF won't make much profit for allowing Egypt to host the tournament.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
mascot87:
Guys please, i noticed something today. I was walking on Falomo bridge this morning and something keeps on telling me to jump into the ocean and that it would be fun. I wanted to consider it because in my mind i also think it would be fun to dive into the ocean. It was so strong and i almost did but then i thought about the implication. What if a big fish bite my yansh angry
Anyway, i did not jump but i think i will have to try it some other time undecided

Uncle Aye ti n shey yin Sir

6 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by SmallmebigGod: 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
VillagePipu:

Do you understand what deflection means?
You also need to understand sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by robosky02(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ok
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by clems88(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
mascot87:
please then come and share your testimony cheesy

2 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by nickxtra(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
mascot87:
Just try it, so that some of us will learn how to do it too

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Would Rather Die In Battle’ – Anthony Joshua Speaks Ahead Of Fury Matchup / Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries / Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.