Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia (24977 Views)

AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament / William Troost-Ekong: Tottenham’s Coach Said I Will Never Make It As Footballer / William Troost Ekong Show Off Nigeria Bronze Medal And Man Of The Match Medal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Joke of the century!!

Kazri Tunisia #10 the best player on the field.

4 Likes

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by merits(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
mascot87:
Guys please, i noticed something today. I was walking on Falomo bridge this morning and something keeps on telling me to jump into the ocean and that it would be fun. I wanted to consider it because in my mind i also think it would be fun to dive into the ocean. It was so strong and i almost did but then i thought about the implication. What if a big fish bite my yansh angry
Anyway, i did not jump but i think i will have to try it some other time undecided
You need to be taking to rehabilitation centre asap,which kind talk be this for God sake?

1 Like

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by goat22: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
mascot87:
Guys please, i noticed something today. I was walking on Falomo bridge this morning and something keeps on telling me to jump into the ocean and that it would be fun. I wanted to consider it because in my mind i also think it would be fun to dive into the ocean. It was so strong and i almost did but then i thought about the implication. What if a big fish bite my yansh angry
Anyway, i did not jump but i think i will have to try it some other time undecided

You get hair for nyash? If you get am make you no try am. All the sh1t wey you Don sh1t go dey dry there come melt for inside water wey falomo people dey take baff and drink.
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by jargooflife912(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Wahbi Khazri was the man of the match

1 Like

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Danwakae(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
The Egyptian fans didn't help this tournament after they for knock out, na empty empty field everywhere

Which one be empty field ??....Empty stadium, na field fans dey stay ?? , If na arewa now, e go be another thing

1 Like

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Ubdavis(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
mastar111:
Man of the Match made in Akwa Ibom for Nigeria...

Yes, from Etinan

1 Like

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Chukalemon(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ekong look more formidable in defense when paired with leon balogun.just that balogun is not fit

1 Like

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Niseamaka(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Does the name even sound Nigerian?

Apart from the e-kong (commentator's pronunciation) cheesy

He was born in Haarlem, Netherlands. Dutch Mum, Naija dad.
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by jaxxy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
I didn’t watch the match bt besides the own goal Ekong played way better than other defenders in the Algeria match the attacks came from the flanks and our midfield weren’t falling back to defend like the Algerians did to create a strong defense.
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by shadrach77: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
mascot87:

You are terribly stupid to post this rubbish. Suicide is not something to be joked with! embarassed
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nigerian VVD!!!
Nobody dribbled pass him. What a rock. Own goal means nothing tongue
If Nigeria has an Origi we would win the AFCON..

Football is nothing without Origi kinda player..

Super Eagle miss you Sunday Mba!!!

1 Like

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by mascot87(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
shadrach77:

You are terribly stupid to post this rubbish. Suicide is not something to be joked with! embarassed

I am sorry but that was how i felt
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Exjoker(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
mascot87:
This is how a suicide note looks like...
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by deleo16(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
mascot87:
lol if you're ready to die you are ready to live
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by ra4fo(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
stingy give and take ekong! u give semifinal, take final and gave bronze... lol, i see what ur doing, ur allergic to gold grin
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Isiluv247(f): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
mascot87:
please next time you want to commit suicide don't announce it on nairaland, it's not healthy for us to hear.
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Wanyor(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2019
I think it's better of you try it tomorrow you will definitely enjoy it.... Bomb dey ur head..
clems88:
please then come and share your testimony cheesy
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by akdjr(m): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2019
You would have make the Guinness book of record.quote author=mascot87 post=80373672]Guys please, i noticed something today. I was walking on Falomo bridge this morning and something keeps on telling me to jump into the ocean and that it would be fun. I wanted to consider it because in my mind i also think it would be fun to dive into the ocean. It was so strong and i almost did but then i thought about the implication. What if a big fish bite my yansh angry
[/quote]
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by ibez007(m): 12:36am On Jul 18, 2019
mascot87:

BọDa wey village people dey follow!

Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Mbaise1stson(m): 12:40am On Jul 18, 2019
how far bro give me ur control
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by wakes: 12:50am On Jul 18, 2019
mascot87:
Please stop playing with this kind of thing bro.
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by kakale1: 12:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Baba don't bail himself from blame coolcool
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by spafu(m): 12:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Ok
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by udemzyudex(m): 1:22am On Jul 18, 2019
juanjo2:
even Samuel Kalu dat came in 89mins deserved dat... Ekong own goal

So the team could not win the match just because of an own goal? Didn't they come back against Cameroon?

Nigeria played rubbish in the first half, if you watch today match you will also know that it took the grace of God in the second half.
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by richard870(m): 1:26am On Jul 18, 2019
mascot87:
Lolzz cheesy
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by YoungAncient1: 1:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Why not Omeruo or even Khazri?
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Jchi9876: 1:34am On Jul 18, 2019
mascot87:

O boy na so e dey start ooo u better go see psychiatrist
Confirm mumu u never ready to die.anu ofia
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Jchi9876: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2019
richard870:
Lolzz cheesy

What is amusing about that cry
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by Jchi9876: 1:39am On Jul 18, 2019
richard870:
Lolzz cheesy

If things like that can be funny to you then you just as sick as him and should follow him and jump in the same ocean
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by richard870(m): 2:09am On Jul 18, 2019
Jchi9876:

If things like that can be funny to you then you just as sick as him and should follow him and jump in the same ocean
Chill man, dude cracked a joke and I only reacted as expected of a sane person. So what's the fuss about
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by clems88(m): 2:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Wanyor:
I think it's better of you try it tomorrow you will definitely enjoy it.... Bomb dey ur head..
grin
Re: William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia by educhigo: 2:20am On Jul 18, 2019
give and take man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Would Rather Die In Battle’ – Anthony Joshua Speaks Ahead Of Fury Matchup / Russia to deport World Cup Migrants from Nigeria, other countries / Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.