Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? (4058 Views)

Nigerians Hate Fulanis Because Of Buhari And El-Rufai - Kish Adamu / Buhari’s Poor Leadership Makes Nigerians Hate Fulanis- Lamido / Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by mrvitalis(m): 5:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossikk:

The difference between the items you mentioned and meat is that you buy these items just once. But meat, its everyday, and if we find ourselves suddenly paying 5 times more for meat than previously, it will have a severe impact on the entire country. Countless thousands of businesses will be forced to shut down for starters.
So meat over ur father's land?
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Shalomc(f): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

So meat over ur father's land?
He's Fulani. He wants RUGA
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by mrvitalis(m): 5:33am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossikk:

The difference between the items you mentioned and meat is that you buy these items just once. But meat, its everyday, and if we find ourselves suddenly paying 5 times more for meat than previously, it will have a severe impact on the entire country. Countless thousands of businesses will be forced to shut down for starters.
U have a very poor knowledge about economis ....

If beef becomes expensive people would look for alternatives that's one

It's now and incentive for more people to buy land and do ranching since its now more profitable so it would create a new industry

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by mrvitalis(m): 5:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Shalomc:

He's Fulani. He wants RUGA
Let him answer meat or his father's land

They think they are smart... U contribute only meat and u want land... Niger delta that contribute our revenue should want the whole Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by mrvitalis(m): 5:35am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossikk:

Meat or your fathers land

Talk ooh

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by adekolaelect(m): 5:40am On Jul 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

U left the most important part of my post and attacked the one u felt was weak... Oga we import frozen fish importing meat is not rocket science

If small meat is what ur father's land it's not worth mine
Hummm this can come from Human being !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Humm he must be among the generation of chest beaters. Yet he doesn't stay at that his father Land but migrated to another mans father land.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by mrvitalis(m): 5:42am On Jul 18, 2019
adekolaelect:
Hummm this can come from Human being !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Humm he must be among the generation of chest beaters.
Would u chose meat over your fathers land ?
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 5:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Shalomc:

Meanwhile you seem to forget that we have our own cattle business in the South

It's negligible in scope and most certainly unable to fill the void left by a Fulani strike.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

Meat or your fathers land

Talk ooh

@Rossikk, answer the question. Would you give away your ancestral land for a plate of beef stew?

Not everyone eat beef. You seem to forget that some people are vegetarians or vegans.

You are bursting with energy. I can see some people coming hard on you but unlike your usual unbearable self, you haven’t thrown tantrums, sworn horribly or called someone an oaf. What is happening to you?

I think I know...you have recovered from the bet you lost on ‘Algeria vs Nigeria match’.
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 5:53am On Jul 18, 2019
mrvitalis:

U have a very poor knowledge about economis ....

If beef becomes expensive people would look for alternatives that's one

It's now and incentive for more people to buy land and do ranching since its now more profitable so it would create a new industry

On the contrary, it is you who lacks understanding. The problem is not if we can find ''alternatives'' or start a new meat industry in the south. It is about the problem of product replacement in the market caused by a monopolist suddenly exiting the market, the attendant upheaval (for instance, its effect on jobs), and the time period it will take to adequately replace the supply chains that feed 200 million people, because it will not be the same supply chain used by the herdsmen.

An entirely new infrastructure must be built to activate this supply chain. It will take YEARS. The question is ''what do we do in the meantime?'' Bear in mind the health implications of losing - even for a month, talk less of 5 years - the nation's main source of protein, iron, zinc, and Vitamin B12. It will actually reduce life expectancy in the nation.

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by mrvitalis(m): 5:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossikk:

On the contrary, it is you who lacks understanding. The problem is not if we can find ''alternatives'' or start a new meat industry in the south. It is about the problem of product replacement in the market caused by a monopolist suddenly exiting the market, the attendant upheaval (for instance, its effect on jobs), and the time period it will take to adequately replace the supply chains that feed 200 million people, because it will not be the same supply chain used by the herdsmen.

An entirely new infrastructure must be built to activate this supply chain. It will take YEARS. The question is ''what do we do in the meantime?'' Bear in mind the health implications of losing - even for a month, talk less of 5 years - the nation's main source of protein, iron, zinc, and Vitamin B12. It will actually reduce life expectancy in the nation.

Oga meat or ur fathers land

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 6:01am On Jul 18, 2019
gbosaa:

@Rossikk, answer the question. Would you give away your ancestral land for a plate of beef stew?

YES.

But not all of the land. Just a little, like what the Fulani herdsmen need to feed their livestock.

Not everyone eat beef. You seem to forget that some people are vegetarians or vegans.

Bro, we're talking of majority of Nigerians here. Let's get real. We would go crazy without our 'orishishi'. We all know that.

You are bursting with energy. I can see some people coming hard on you but unlike your usual unbearable self, you haven’t thrown tantrums, sworn horribly or called someone an oaf. What is happening to you?

I only respond that way when someone starts it, or is kissing too much white butt.

I think I know...you have recovered from the bet you lost on ‘Algeria vs Nigeria match’.

I actually won the bet, placed just before the game after seeing what jersey they'd be wearing. It was the dark green nightmare, so I bet they'd lose, and they did, because they ALWAYS lose wearing that shiit.
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 6:08am On Jul 18, 2019
It's slightly amusing watching folks doing all sorts of verbal somersaults to show they don't need Fulani meat. wink

Una no wan chop meat again! grin

See forming!! smiley

Yet today you can bet they'll tear shaki and pomo for lunch, and then return to Nairaland to type bullshiit.

Why don't we just respect ourselves, and realise that we must find a way to accommodate, and where required, pacify our Fulani brothers and sisters, let them do their cattle business, and let the nation simply be?

It is the encroaching Sahara which is driving them southwards, not a ''Fulanization agenda perpetrated by Buhari and his henchmnen'' as one Nairalander wrote, in an otherwise forgettable piece of comic relief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossikk:

It's negligible in scope and most certainly unable to fill the void left by a Fulani strike.

This thread is not necessary. Fulanis are not hated. Recent reactions are borne out of paranoia and frustrations with the way insecurities and other menaces attributed to them are being treated.

I have personally defended and stood by a lone Fulani man some years ago but that’s another story for another day.

Down south, people are predominantly farmers and lots of these people have had their crops destroyed by cattle. That is bad.

There are alternatives to open grazing...Ranching. In almost every state, there are places for cattles. In Abia State, herdsmen were given a very large expanse of land at Lokpanta. Take a trip to that place and see what they’ve turned it into after more than 15 years. There are settlements at Agu Awka and another between Enugu and Anambra...I think it’s called Amansea. It was given to them and I doubt they pay rents or any form of revenue there. Take a trip and see for yourself what they’ve done to that environment. Fulanis have enough land for their cattle at Garriki and Emene in Enugu state. Have you been there? Go and see forself how they live and what they’ve done to those places after more than 20 years. These are places that I know and I’m sure there are various other settlements for them. What do they want?

I don’t think people hate Fulanis. When you have so much negativity attached to you, it’s normal for people to be cautious when your name is mentioned. Herdsmen vs farmers with the Fulanis being the aggressor, cases of stabbing, rape etc. Wars with Tivs and other tribes in Plateau states, kaduna, Taraba etc.

People are frustrated and strongly suspect the federal government and Army supporting the atrocities perpetrated by Fulanis or bandits affiliated to Miyetti alla.

This is not about beef and whether Nigerians can survive without meat. I can easily become a vegetarian or even vegan any day as I have other sources to get my protein but Nigerians are more conscious of their safety rather than their source of protein.

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 6:20am On Jul 18, 2019
gbosaa:

This thread is not necessary. Fulanis are not hated. Recent reactions are borne out of paranoia and frustrations with the way insecurities and other menaces attributed to them are being treated.

I have personally defended and stood by a lone Fulani man some years ago but that’s another story for another day.

Down south, people are predominantly farmers and lots of these people have had their crops destroyed by cattle. That is bad.

There are alternatives to open grazing...Ranching. In almost every state, there are places for cattles. In Abia State, herdsmen were given a very large expanse of land at Lokpanta. Take a trip to that place and see what they’ve turned it into after more than 15 years. There are settlements at Agu Awka and another between Enugu and Anambra...I think it’s called Amansea. It was given to them and I doubt they pay rents or any form of revenue there. Take a trip and see for yourself what they’ve done to that environment. Fulanis have enough land for their cattle at Garriki and Emene in Enugu state. Have you been there? Go and see forself how they live and what they’ve done to those places after more than 20 years. These are places that I know and I’m sure there are various other settlements for them. What do they want?

I don’t think people hate Fulanis. When you have so much negativity attached to you, it’s normal for people to be cautious when your name is mentioned. Herdsmen vs farmers with the Fulanis being the aggressor, cases of stabbing, rape etc. Wars with Tivs and other tribes in Plateau states, kaduna, Taraba etc.

People are frustrated and strongly suspect the federal government and Army supporting the atrocities perpetrated by Fulanis or bandits affiliated to Miyetti alla.

This is not about beef and whether Nigerians can survive without meat. I can easily become a vegetarian or even vegan any day as I have other sources to get my protein but Nigerians are more conscious of their safety rather than their source of protein.

I don't doubt that there are sincerely concerned folks like you who view the issue with informed rationality. This thread is more directed at the ethnic warriors who have used this issue as a stick to promote ethnic animosity.

Don't forget that at the heart of this crisis is a need that is almost shockingly unregistered in the heads of most southern Nigerians - the need for the herdsmen to MOVE SOUTH with their cattle in the face of growing desertification of the Sahel, accelerated ostensibly by global warming. This is a fact across West Africa. Ghana is also dealing with the same issue.

''In Ghana, farmer-herder conflicts have become widespread and increasingly assume a violent dimension. Competition over access to and use of land and water resources is at the center of the conflicts.''

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/316262118_Triggers_of_Farmer-Herder_Conflicts_in_Ghana_A_Non-Parametric_Analysis_of_Stakeholders'_Perspectives

So instead of us to come together like intelligent people and find a way to solve the issue amicably, many are here talking of a ''Fulanization agenda orchestrated and directed by President Buhari''.

Never knew Buhari had such remarkable powers over the earth's climate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by AngryNijerian: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Very idiotic thread. They should rear their cattle at detriment of other peoples source of livelihood and i expect you to feign ignorance on how they go about destroying farms, killing and raping without care.

If you are Boko Haram, Herdsman, Ruga and an extremist like Buhari, im sorry my ancestral land is NOT for you for ANY fucking reason.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossikk:

YES.

But not all of the land. Just a little, like what the Fulani herdsmen need to feed their livestock.

Let’s be honest here. Is there any state in Nigeria without a sizeable portion of land for the cattle business...let’s forget the word Fulani for now? Like I said, I have seen for myself the areas allocated to them for their businesses.
I don’t think they need more land for their cattle. They have more than enough to build decent accommodation and other facilities and they make lots of money from there but still chose to live the way they live. Each one of them can be much better than the young business man at Alaba market but they still live in tents made with timbers and grasses or sleep rough under lorries. Cattle businesses are multi billion naira businesses. Those people can achieve whatever they want to achieve with the money that they make. Where’s the money going to? Have you ever asked yourself this? Do you know the number of cows being killed everyday in each state? As I’m typing this, restaurateurs are already collecting the meat chopped into bits and ready to start their cooking, butchers are on their way to start off their businesses. What do the Fulanis do with all these money?

These guys do not need anyone’s financial assistance. Is there something MACBAN and the government are hiding from us?....

There were clashes and lots of killings up north in kaduna etc...Nigerians were told that criminals were from other countries! Buhari said that. El Rufai paid some group of people ‘protection money’ to stop the killings. These people are known and could be approached. The killings never stopped. It continued in plateau state. Was there any attempt to rename towns there? There were killings in Kogi, Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa etc. What’s the problem with the Fulanis?

There have been security issues on our highways attributed to the Fulanis. Yes and it include kidnapping, robbery and murders. These are not rumours. Those were done by Fulanis. They have been some arrests made by either the police or the Nigerian Army...what later happened to these people?

There are various videos of Fulani men with AK47s, some of these weapons were in the colours of Nigerian police. How do they get these weapons?

People have every reason to be paranoid and the frustrations from the inaction or complicity from authorities might oneday plunge the country into a very dark and regrettable depths.

Herdsmen contribute significantly to the unrest through their destruction of farmland. The other issue is that of proliferation of weapons and insecurity. There seem to be another group of Fulani men involved here. They have been caught and paraded. This is the one that has got everyone talking. When people like Olu Falae start getting kidnapped and police can’t assist then there’s problem.

We are talking of annexing people’s lands in Plateau and renaming them, miyetti alla are talking tough but no one is making arrests, when the locals responded, IG of police declared that weapons must be surrendered.

Fed govts under Buhari has come up with RUGA! There was rumour of billions of naira payout to Fulanis. There were rumours of Fulanis ‘invited’ and given access to migrate into nooks and crannies of the country and now Buhari wants to give recognition to foreigners that he does not even know their numbers.

Oga Rossikk, can you not see a ‘pattern’ here?

Nigerians are being taken on a ride.

No one is beefing the Fulanis. It’s natural for people to react and it’s natural for people to want to protect themselves.
Current scenario is beyond meat. A man angry and frustrated about security isn’t worried about his source of protein.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by emmaodet: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossikk:

Madam, the reason for the increased southward movement of herdsmen ACROSS WEST AFRICA (the phenomenon is not unique to Nigeria) is the increasing desertification of the Sahel regions, which has forced herdsmen across the region to seek 'greener pastures' to the south to feed & graze their cattle. If they ''stayed in their places'' up north, their livestock would perish, and that delicious Egusi soup you make for your oga would be impossible, and you'd have no meat in it.

Or does he like Titus?

Common Rossik, there is no crime if the do ranching and buy feeds from feedmills in the north which will give birth to the cow feedmill industry booming. Open grazing is backward in these present century. Don't let us sugar coat it. Brazil and Argentina are not doing open grazing and are even producing more cows to export.
Cow business is only agricultural business you will do with over 100% return on investment because there is no cost of feeding or production which makes it extremely lucrative for northern big men.
Telling them to ranch will drastically reduce there profit to about 20-30% per cow which is what most pig, fish and poultry farmers are making because they are buying feeds.
For how long will the fulani go on cow strike? In as much as it will affect the consumers, the seller will loose his business also and i don't think it is what they want.
I don't know why you opened this thread but if it is to drive down your points without we arguing positively to pick good points then am done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by blujoi(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2019
I’m hoping the RUGA apologists respond to this.

gbosaa:

Let’s be honest here. Is there any state in Nigeria without a sizeable portion of land for the cattle business...let’s forget the word Fulani for now? Like I said, I have seen for myself the areas allocated to them for their businesses.
I don’t think they need more land for their cattle. They have more than enough to build decent accommodation and other facilities and they make lots of money from there but still chose to live the way they live. Each one of them can be much better than the young business man at Alaba market but they still live in tents made with timbers and grasses or sleep rough under lorries. Cattle businesses are multi billion naira businesses. Those people can achieve whatever they want to achieve with the money that they make. Where’s the money going to? Have you ever asked yourself this? Do you know the number of cows being killed everyday in each state? As I’m typing this, restaurateurs are already collecting the meat chopped into bits and ready to start their cooking, butchers are on their way to start off their businesses. What do the Fulanis do with all these money?

These guys do not need anyone’s financial assistance. Is there something MACBAN and the government are hiding from us?....

There were clashes and lots of killings up north in kaduna etc...Nigerians were told that criminals were from other countries! Buhari said that. El Rufai paid some group of people ‘protection money’ to stop the killings. These people are known and could be approached. The killings never stopped. It continued in plateau state. Was there any attempt to rename towns there? There were killings in Kogi, Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa etc. What’s the problem with the Fulanis?

There have been security issues on our highways attributed to the Fulanis. Yes and it include kidnapping, robbery and murders. These are not rumours. Those were done by Fulanis. They have been some arrests made by either the police or the Nigerian Army...what later happened to these people?

There are various videos of Fulani men with AK47s, some of these weapons were in the colours of Nigerian police. How do they get these weapons?

People have every reason to be paranoid and the frustrations from the inaction or complicity from authorities might oneday plunge the country into a very dark and regrettable depths.

Herdsmen contribute significantly to the unrest through their destruction of farmland. The other issue is that of proliferation of weapons and insecurity. There seem to be another group of Fulani men involved here. They have been caught and paraded. This is the one that has got everyone talking. When people like Olu Falae start getting kidnapped and police can’t assist then there’s problem.

We are talking of annexing people’s lands in Plateau and renaming them, miyetti alla are talking tough but no one is making arrests, when the locals responded, IG of police declared that weapons must be surrendered.

Fed govts under Buhari has come up with RUGA! There was rumour of billions of naira payout to Fulanis. There were rumours of Fulanis ‘invited’ and given access to migrate into nooks and crannies of the country and now Buhari wants to give recognition to foreigners that he does not even know their numbers.

No one is beefing the Fulanis. It’s natural for people to react and it’s natural for people to want to protect themselves.
Current scenario is beyond meat. A man angry and frustrated about security isn’t worried about his source of protein.
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossiki, I thought the last time you said there is nothing like hate in Nigeria. That Nigerians don't hate each other, so what exactly are you talking about here?
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Sammy07: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Sammy07: 7:57am On Jul 18, 2019
Love this thread only gbosaa and emmaodet where able to respond properly and Rossikk made some sense others were just ranting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by tsdarkside(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Shalomc:

If we don't break away from the backward civilization of the Fulani we have no chance at development. The South has gone beyond the level of retrogrjessive lifestyle of the northern Nigeria

am not gonna argue with you,who is backward or not....

na your wahala....

just keep in mind,if you go piss people off,they will piss you off back too....

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by rummmy: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2019
We will eat their meat as long as they collect our money......... Foolanis can't do without our money.... They are very poor.
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Koko1119: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2019
I am not a human eater i eat meat not humans being @ dey d only one dat av cow is dere no other pple.
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Ayed44: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2019
There is a big difference between eating cow meat and eating Fulani meat. Eating Fulani meat means eating human flesh.

As for the Fulani herdsmen, let them keep their cattle in the north. Whenever we want to eat cow meat we will buy cattle from the north with our money and bring it down south to slaughter.

If need be, we can as well import cow meat from abroad just like frozen foods.

All we need in the south here is peace. Peace is more important than eating cow meat.

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossikk:
Deny a Fulani-hating Igbo man this, and you're asking for trouble.

[-soup-12.jpg[/img]
/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
Goat meet, chicken, bush meat ,and mind you cow meat from non fulanis,
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Pearlqueen(f): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Rossikk:

Thanks. When last did you eat cow meat please?
This your question is totally awkward. Is the beef freely given, are they not bought with hard earned money? The losers will be the Fulanis if they decide to stop exporting meat to the SS/SE zones because that is what they survive on.

For me, well fried fish is a better alternative and if you go to most parts of AkwaIbom, nobody send beef there. Goat meat is top on their list.
Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
gbosaa:

Fine. Then you people should put your money where your mouth is and BOYCOTT their meat.

You can't be complaining with one side of your mouth, while tearing shaki and pomo with the other side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pearlqueen:
This your question is totally awkward. Is the beef freely given, are they not bought with hard earned money? The losers will be the Fulanis if they decide to stop exporting meat to the SS/SE zones because that is what they survive on.

For me, well fried fish is a better alternative and if you go to most parts of AkwaIbom, nobody send beef there. Goat meat is top on their list.

Dude, if the herdsmen went on strike and stopped selling beef, that goat meat you say they eat in Akwa Ibom, will jump up in price by 1000% the next day due to meat scarcity. Same as other ''alternatives'' like fish.

You people don't understand economics.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Mightyhaiz: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Rossikk:

Bros, answer my question nah..

..which one you dey?

I asked you a question and you're answering with another question.
so na only Fulani dey rear cow..

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Fulanis, Why Do You Chop Their Meat? by Rossikk(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

Goat meat, chicken, bush meat, and mind you cow meat from non fulanis,

STORY. This is full blown economic naivety.

The prices of these 'alternatives' will shoot up to astronomical heights if fulani beef exists the market.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? / Staunch Tinubu Supporter Threatens To Burn Down Igbo Businesses In Lagos / LONDON DETENTION: Peter Obi Impersonator Issued Passport By Nigerian Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.