Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) (47852 Views)

Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out / Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Man Cries Like A Baby As He Tries To Resist Forceful Deportation, See Reactions

Here is a trending and heartbreaking moment a man broke down in tears while trying to resist 'illegal' deportation.

The viral video is currently trending online and it's really an emotional moment.

Some Nigerian social media users have been crying after seeing what the man faced all in the name of deportation.

The man was seen in the video screaming that he didn't commit any crime, that they want to deport him 'illegally' and he started crying.

Watch the heartbreaking video, see more photos and reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/man-in-tears-as-he-resists-deportation.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2019
This is really heartbreaking
Watch the video here

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 12:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Amuocha: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2019
APC govt sef angry embarassed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by labani06(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2019
look at how this man is sweating shebi se like they are deporting am to hell

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2019
too bad
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2019
They'll soon tag him as a Nigerian cos every black African is from Nigeria

44 Likes

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by seedord247(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2019
He’s from Liberia and he’s crying because they’re deporting him with fake documents.

ICE will deport you if they can’t get original document from your embassy or your embassy reject you that you’re not their citizen. ICE will make fake documents to deport you quick just to avoid you going back to the street after 6 months in detention!!!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by minasota(f): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Chai

1 Like

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Lawrry(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Big boys don't cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Neddstark: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Go and help develop your country. It is not by force to stay in another man's country. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Nigeria don fail baba.. Pls baba come back home make we dey face am like that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Jestin: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2019
Please those people abroad should always endeavor to invest at home. Just Incase situations like this arise , they will be smiling back home and not crying

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2019
See what our poo leaders have made us become
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Jacseyi(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Nigeria is not the poorest country on earth, or most useless society. An average Nigerian lives a better life than many countries around the world. Nigeria is safer than many countries in the world as well. I can mention many countries outside Africa that are not close to Nigeria. However, people in these countries are well respected worldwide than us. Nigerians are continuously destroying the image of the country especially the middle class.

We have lost our shame, integrity and dignity of being human. Some of us are gainfully employed, living well but would still say he's relocating to Canada, US etc without thinking that someone developed those countries. When you try to call their attention to this, they would be quick to tell you that everyone is courupt as if those people are not part their family. Corrupt lecturers, immigration officers at passport office, corrupt pastors and imam, corrupt company drivers that steal petrol, corrupt bankers, etc....are will not having them all in our families?

The truth is we might have the opportunity of relocating our families to the developed world without developing our own country, however, people like Trump wouldn't fail to remind you where you come from. A friend told me he relocated his family for his children's sake, I told him I don't feel at home here and I would still raise my own family back at home when the time comes because, some statements have hurt me deeply and beyond what I can call racism. Are these what my children would be facing all their lives?

In my opinion, it's better we do everything and develop our country if not for us but for our coming generations. Rwanda, Mauritius, Botswana and many African countries a currently on the right track. Can we imagine Trump telling someone born in the US just like himself to move back to her country. Unfortunately, several tens of thousand liked the post.

frankanyiks:

Rubbish... Rubbish E be like say your papa na Governor?
The whole Top men in Nigeria, their children all schooling outside.. Use your brain..
Naija as a subsidised country is going down day by day.

Read what I wrote over again.......every country around the world had their rough times; Japan, China, Germany, in fact UK was almost level at a time. Look at Rwanda today. We need to build our country and everyone is involved. A friend told me what he experienced when he went to collect his transcript in one of the Nig. univ., after making all necessary payments, the person in charge asked him for additional illegal 10k before she could do the right thing. People are not being punished for their wrong doing that's the biggest issue in Nigeria today. However, every citizen must be aware of their responsibilities for a responsible society that we want

Jaqenhghar:

You're joking right
Ugosample:

NiggerArea is NOT going anywhere

With the way the country is, and the mentality and cultural inclination of the typical black man, Naija will remain a cesspit

no be swear, that's the way it ia

Many of you guys actually think you are wise and understand basic things around you but it's the opposite.... there are wise guys working in Nigeria as at today that would eventually become billionaires in less than 10yrs esp. those in tech, agritech, etc. These guys a closing big deals every day with foreign investors. In fact, a young Chinese would come with nothing to enter Nigerian bush and make big money that many of you guys complaining everyday might never get legally for life. These are people that can't speak good English, in fact can't speak any local language...... Keep complaining, keep echoing the shit word your smallgod in America calls your nation. The wise among you would make money, and dominate you in the near future. The amount of time and money you are spending on USA visa is the same those guys are utilising in building their lives with a sure and bigger reward.....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by aldexrio(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2019
pls let them come and deport me away from Nigeria. Nobody there deport pesin comot from this country. this world sef

1 Like

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Suffer deh Africa kpakparakpa

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Eiyah

He's because he knows he's coming back to a failed country with senseless govt that cares only about bloodsucking fulani herdsmen.....and all its stigmatization.

There was a country...

Ewwww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmm.. One of the commenters makes sense. He said "Come back home Sir, What's yours will be yours"
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by theenchanter: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2019
blessedweapon:
Suffer deh Africa kpakparakpa
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Burger01(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Neddstark:
Go and help develop your country. It is not by force to stay in another man's country. grin
What has his country got to offer him That sheet. hole country with imbe.cile, inempt and theiving leaders Please spare me the sermon angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2019
Illegals are like prisoners,they risk their lives everyday.I don't know how they send money to their loved ones.
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2019
seedord247:
He’s from Liberia and he’s crying because they’re deporting him with fake documents.

ICE will deport you if they can get original document from your embassy or your embassy reject you that you’re not their citizen. ICE will make fake documents to deport you quick just to avoid you going back to the street after 6 months in detention!!!
Fake documents to deport him to were? A country that Rejected him? or Another country? makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Bizibi:
Illegals are like prisoners,they risk their lives everyday.I don't know how they send money to their loved ones.
Money can be sent incognito, Any Amount. smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) / Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.