Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo (34617 Views)

BBNaija: She Is A Walking Time Bomb - Jackye On Tacha's Disqualification / Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / BBNaija: Meet Jackye Madu, The Virgin On Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by GISTM0RE: 6:03am On Jul 18, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Jackye who was also a beauty
queen after her impressive perfomance was invited and had an exclusive dinner with the wife of the Vice President, Dolapo Osinbajo inside their Abuja Asokoro home.

Jackye became the first housemate to win a grand price of 1.5 million naira with a 4 days all expense paid trip to Dubai and a VVIP ticket to watch One Africa Music Fest after emerged winner of 'Pepsi Lyrics Challenge'

IT CAN ONLY BE GOD! Your greatness is in Gods hand and not in the hands on man. Lovers of of Jackye did you know that the only beauty queen in Nigeria to have so far had an exclusive dinner with the wife of the Vice President of the federal republic of Nigeria @dolapoosinbajo inside their Abuja Asokoro home is Jackye? Her excellency was so impressed about the then 19 years old Jackye’s composure and intelligence that she took her time to shower prayers of blessing and greatness on Jackye, mummy @dolapoosinbajo we use this opportunity to say thank �� you and we love you ma ❤️❤️❤️�. Our precious Jackye has been attaining great strides no be today. Today we TEAM JACKYE use this as a point of prayer for everybody that God almighty will take everyone of Jackye’s sincere supporter to the highest place of glory and publicly shame your enemies in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Lovers of Jackye we love you so much. let’s keep to our focus, #pepperdem �� till fade but remember to stay away from negative energy and exude positive vibes only so that the grace of God shines brightly over our lives while the haters see us soar high. #fromnothingtosomething #bbnaija #teamjackye #techgirl #mediagirl #beautyandbrains #boldandbeautiful #godovereverything #lovenohate

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-photo-of-jackye-and-wife-of-vice-president-dolapo-osinbajo

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by GISTM0RE: 6:03am On Jul 18, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by kodded(m): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2019
I keep saying it that nigeria feminist is all about hatred for men, or how will you tell me that a girl like tacha is will have more fans than jackye, eventho jackye is showing the true definition of a feminist ? undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2019
Two yeye ladies... One is an official olosho under the disguise of BBNaija housemate, the other is an Oshodi runz girl... May God punish and destroy the families of those idiots that carried us into NextLevel. Including the ones on Nairaland. Stupid People!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by Oritzy: 6:18am On Jul 18, 2019
Jackye is not a ferminist, she's just a smart girl that knows whats good for her.
kodded:
I keep saying it that nigeria feminist is all about hatred for men, or how will you tell me that a girl like tacha is will have more fans than jackye, eventho jackye is showing the true definition of a feminist ? undecided

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by kodded(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Oritzy:
Jackye is not a ferminist, she's just a smart girl that knows whats good for her.
what i mean is that alot of Nigerian feminists keep supporting a rude girl that hate on men for no reason while a girl that potray the real definition of feminism has little or no support from them

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by TANID(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by Ernezee(m): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Jackie is beautiful and she get brain.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by whizbee(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2019
kudos

I just received 2million for reading this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by Adepet222(f): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2019
OK next news pls
Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2019
Is dat all?!
Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by highskies(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by PrinceKevin01: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Speechless
Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2019
THIS IS NO NEWS
WE DONT NEED SHITS LIKE THIS TO HIT FP

HAS MY BELOVED NAIRALAND DEGENERATED INTO SOME SORT OF BELITTLING?

MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS ABI WETIN I TALK

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by phonemakemoney: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2019
Vice president wife can create time and host amplifiers of immorality while ladies legitimately hustling in business , school and other honorable ventures are ignored and forgotten. It is well

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2019
kodded:
what i mean is that alot of Nigerian feminists keep supporting a rude girl that hate on men for no reason while a girl that potray the real definition of feminism has little or no support from them

I know her BF of many years.. true life talk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by lonelydora: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2019
I wish her good luck
Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by iammo(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2019
grin

Poverty as schook many Nairalanders and their zero data browser.that each time they see BBnaija News they cant help but to wail...

On Instagram and Twitter where you meet.rich people that can actually buy data and subscribe DSTV or Gotv, you see them discussing BBnaija .. so much fun..

Switch back to poverty capital Nairaland and see different wailing....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by Triangles1(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Pastor wife
Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by babatee90(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2019
kodded:
I swear FR Bro it still baffles me tha shows oloshoism has taken over Nigeria
Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by somalianprince: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Jackye my Anambra bae. Cool

#TeamJackye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by ainas247: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2019
wink Someone should tell me what is BBNaija all about?
I can still figure it out..

Dominate Google search and youtube
top spot now
Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2019
good one
Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by Teejayphillip(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2019
Oya go drink water ontop the 1.5 u win.

Shey meeting prominent people mean say person go get money ni?

Can’t believe dis wack post made it to the front page.

Should we fry beans?

Re: BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
Two yeye ladies... One is an official olosho under the disguise of BBNaija housemate, the other is an Oshodi runz girl... May God punish and destroy the families of those idiots that carried us into NextLevel. Including the ones on Nairaland. Stupid People!
if you were expecting likes and shares for dis hopeless comment of yours...then you must be ab normal....
ode

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local / #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi / Is This True About NTA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.