Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles (36514 Views)

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Slays In Wheelchair, Shares Inspiring Post (photos) / Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by pressmanng: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2019
A woman on wheelchair suffering from spinal cord injury has begged Africa richest man, Aliko Dangote to give her the money he promised Super Eagles.

The woman named Uwani Muhammad from Gombe State has been battling with the spinal cord injury for eight years after she fell from a staircase.

She went to her Facebook page and sent a touching message to Dangote.

Message to Aliko Dangote, help me with the dollars you have promised footballers if they come out victorious so that I can use it to nurse myself back to health

It could be recalled that Dongote promised Super Eagles $50,000 for each goal they score from the quarter-finals stage of African Cup of Nation.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/woman-with-spinal-cord-injury-begged.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Sharp woman.

Dangote, what ya say? grin

43 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by LegendVibes: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
grin
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by vicdom(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
cheesy
I know Dangote, he's always want to be labelled as a philanthropist. You can bookmark this comment for reference purposes by the time he obliges, provided this message goes viral.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2019
See setup ... Sharp woman cheesy ... But if na me sha I will ignore ... Where she dey when baba dey hustle ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by mallamnari: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2019
These are the people that need the giveaway dollars

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Teejayphillip(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Oya dangote Abeg split the money Abeg.... Our eagles don belle full already....

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Rilley(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Nice
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Alexandro15: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Test of generosity.
Let us see how charitable our dangote is

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by kingkuntaval: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Dangote..
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Thegamingorca(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Dangote Dan Allah ka bata kudin

4 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by gbefun40(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2019
Welcome development

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Royaldiana(f): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2019
pressmanng:
A woman on wheelchair suffering from spinal cord injury has begged Africa richest man, Aliko Dangote to give her the money he promised Super Eagles.

The woman named Uwani Muhammad from Gombe State has been battling with the spinal cord injury for eight years after she fell from a staircase.

She went to her Facebook page and sent a touching message to Dangote.

It could be recalled that Dongote promised Super Eagles $50,000 for each goal they score from the quarter-finals stage of African Cup of Nation.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/woman-with-spinal-cord-injury-begged.html?m=1

for sure he shall assist you after all u are his sister..........a closed mouth is a closed destiny

4 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2019
But this woman is looking fresh. Even more than me.

I think I deserve the money than her. Abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Richdad50(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Reelmii: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2019
this is the person that needs the money

if only her plea could be heard

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2019
My body needs dollars o.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by ochiosa(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2019
She will get more than that once this message get to him.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2019
Lol..you can't tell a man what to do with his money.

Dangote probly has some shares in aieto energy which sponsors super Eagles.

So don't think he was about throwing some money in the air

9 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by jaycine(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2019
This is touching... These are d people that actually need the money.. Those footballers already earn more than enough.. Messrs Dangote over to you.. 50k usd will change plenty lives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2019
She needs the money more than our eagles

1 Like

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by 2mch(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2019
People is wheel chair work and take care of themselves.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Hysterical laughter!
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by simplyOJ(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2019
Walia Talia Dangote should consider her grin
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by cenaman(m): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2019
Stingy DANGOTE. He alway give to those who already have and neglecting the poor who really need his assistance, later u will here DANGOTE donate 100 cars to nigeria police nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by abkrgumel(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles by GTFO(f): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched / Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) / My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.