Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

How To Create A South African Paypal Account In Nigeria(netwyzblog) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Create A South African Paypal Account In Nigeria(netwyzblog) (726 Views)

How To Create A Paypal Account In Banned Countries / How To Open Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria That Receive Money 2020 / Airplane Made By South African Teenagers Makes First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A South African Paypal Account In Nigeria(netwyzblog) by olukiesy(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2019
Hi guys,

In my recent post, I said I will be writing a post on how to create a confirmed PayPal account that receives, sends and withdraw money straight to your bank account.

I have been searching so many ways to earn money and most of them, we are going to make use of PayPal.

So in my post today, I will be writing on how to create a South African PayPal account that can receive money, send money and can also withdraw money to your Nigerian bank account.

You can also watch this video for better sign up process, it will help you get the best without stress, watch or click

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d5sIMyqtHM

So many people have been giving complaints that they couldn’t receive payments via their Nigerian PayPal account. This is due to how Nigerians have been treated, we are so restricted to most of the things that deals with money in the internet. But thank God, there are many ways to tap into them too.

HOW TO OPEN A SOUTH AFRICAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA?

Go to your web browser and type https://paypal.com/za that will setup South Africa as your country.

Fill in the required spaces and also verify that you are not a robot.

Now, a page will be displayed to you to fill up your info.

For your identification, you can use the your national ID no. your national ID number consists of 13 digits number in this format, YYMMDD (and 7 digits that follows). E.g, 0104081234567.

For the remaining info, like your province, city, zip or postal code, you can just search Google for South Africa city, zip or postal code.

Your phone number code would be in this format, +27 and 11 digits that follow. Don’t change the number code and add any preferable digits to it.

After the process, your South African PayPal account is ready but note, don’t verify your account with your phone number, you can only verify it with your email address.

YOU ARE ALL SET TO USE YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
For better review on blog, read via https://www.netwyzblog.com/2019/07/how-to-create-south-african-paypal-account-in-nigeria.html?m=1

If you have any questions, drop it in the comment box below. Thanks, share with friends and loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Data For All Mobile Networks / [SOLD] Samsung S10 / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.