Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos (36915 Views)

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2019
Anny505:
I dey wait to receive this kind call.....but mek e be Norway or Denmark oo. grin

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2019
TANID:
If This News Is True They Should Be Employed By Governments To Track Terrorist As Well.

Seriously I Once Met alien.
Are you serious about meeting an alien, how was the encounter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by naijadrivablog: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2019
Skulliners?
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by omotolly22(f): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2019
This stuff is real oh, it happened to my sister, a strange number called her ,and she transferred all the money in her account to the stranger's account, she even went to bank sef to deposit the money
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Flier: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Kingosytex:
GOFRONT come and see o!

I don't doubt this, powers exist for sure

I always laugh at folks who term this kind of news fictional and imaginary
It does! Only God can protect us
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by zolacoded(m): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
Pls click like if u found this news to be "puzzling, strange but true". I gat some chairs here anyways.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Jabioro: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Hibernation...
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2019
They teleported him to Oyo to mine his skull.
The skull miners have shifted attention to flat skulls...as the western skull market has been saturated by conical skulls..
Lucky dude.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by skukimania(f): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Niyiboi:
lol, there was a Yoruba movie I watched on African magic some weeks ago, a man teleported his daughter to Yankee. I couldn't help but laugh, can't remember the movie's name though but Yinka Quadri was the native doctor that did the teleportation for his daughter.

She went in spirit. Her body was still there right in front of her father. It was a trance-like journey.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by omooba969(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:
Rubbish.

He won't tell us he was lured to Ibadan with an offer he couldn't refuse.

Sense wee not kee you. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by frozen70(f): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Ndi ofe mmanu, they can't stop evil doing

This time father and son doing combined illegal job

Their targets are alway people from the east

Just because they know how to hustle and make decent money
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by omooba969(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
PrincessB1:
Nawaaoh

How u dey, av bin looking around for you. smiley

Where av u bin hiding?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by nicepoker101(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2019
Lies
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2019
binary007:
Who paid his tfare to Ibadan?
he happily paid it thinking he has made it in life. when you are made certain offers, you may even forget your own name

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by omooba969(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
sinequanon1955:
He must have entered one chance.

That's a possibility.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Niyiboi: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2019
skukimania:

She went in spirit. Her body was still there right in front of her father. It was a trance-like journey.
No, she disappeared totally and found herself somewhere else
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2019
But their mind can only devise evil
None of these people have ever developed anything good, the few cures they have they take it to the grave.

Kingosytex:
GOFRONT come and see o!

I don't doubt this, powers exist for sure

I always laugh at folks who term this kind of news fictional and imaginary
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by b03liberty(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Lol. Maybe knock out gas was use on him
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by abkrgumel(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2019
PrincessB1:
Nawaaoh
grin village people don call

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by omooba969(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2019
frozen70:
Ndi ofe mmanu, they can't stop evil doing

This time father and son doing combined illegal job

Their targets are alway people from the east

Just because they know how to hustle and make decent money

You forgot to mention that Igbos are angels. smiley
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by nnokwa042(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2019
angry angry angry
Niyiboi:
lol, there was a Yoruba movie I watched on African magic some weeks ago, a man teleported his daughter to Yankee. I couldn't help but laugh, can't remember the movie's name though but Yinka Quadri was the native doctor that did the teleportation for his daughter.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by lucind(f): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2019
I have to share this here to know if anyone has experienced it, somedays ago a guy called me and told me his father mistakenly sent an airtime to my phone, I told him I didn't see any message on my phone, he said OK maybe it's network but once I see the message I should call him back, immediately he drops the call, message entered my phone,and it was written in Yoruba and I don't know what the message means except the numbers and it's from the same number he used to call me, immediately I sense some kind of fraud, I didn't call him back like he requested, then after 3 hours he called and said that he has loaded the cards, I said OK, then he said his Father wants to thank me for being a good Nigerian, I immediately said No, I don't want to talk with anyone, I cut the call, after the call headache ensued from nowhere, I started praying and I regained myself, I think this might be the same type of call the man received that landed him in Ibadan, JUST MAY BE!
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
DEMOLA AJAYI WORK
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by PrincessB1(f): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2019
omooba969:

How u dey, av bin looking around for you. smiley
Where av u bin hiding?
Looking around for me And I dey kampe
How is you? wink
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Almujahb(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2019
Ibadan people sha wetin dey happen nah?
Samorenews:
A Lagos-based man, Mathew Isichei Chukwuebuka, has narrated how he mysteriously found himself in Ibadan, Oyo State, after answering a phone call from a father and son kidnap gang.

The victim told the Lagos State Police Command that he was called through his phone and doesn’t know how he got to Ibadan. Mathew said upon his arrival, he was given something from a black pot to eat, causing him to lose his senses.

Meanwhile, the police command has arrested two suspected kidnappers, Thoa Akorede and Alhaji Muhibudeen Akorede, who abducted him.

The victim was ordered to surrender his phone to them and the phone was programmed to reject any incoming calls except the only line that they were demanding ransom through. .

Read more

http://samgist.com/man-finds-himself-in-ibadan-after-answering-an-unknown-call-in-lagos/
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Btruth: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2019
look like one Alfa in Ilorin....... hummmm
"ile aiye yii sha"
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2019
How does jazz and technology interface?
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Just like that. Without paying transport fare. That's Teleportation jutsu grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2019
lucind:
I have to share this here to know if anyone has experienced it, somedays ago a guy called me and told me his father mistakenly sent an airtime to my phone, I told him I didn't see any message on my phone, he said OK maybe it's network but once I see the message I should call him back, immediately he drops the call, message entered my phone,and it was written in Yoruba and I don't know what the message means except the numbers and it's from the same number he used to call me, immediately I sense some kind of fraud, I didn't call him back like he requested, then after 3 hours he called and said that he has loaded the cards, I said OK, then he said his Father wants to thank me for being a good Nigerian, I immediately said No, I don't want to talk with anyone, I cut the call, after the call headache ensued from nowhere, I started praying and I regained myself, I think this might be the same type of call the man received that landed him in Ibadan, JUST MAY BE!

Your mind has already convinced you that the call is evil, of course it will play its tricks as long as you keep dwelling in ignorance. The mind is powerful.

Reminds me of a life story, about a man who thought he was locked up in a fridge. He froze to death after hours..

But the truth is, the fridge has not been working for days due to a malfunction.

Such things don't exist. But if you believe they do, your mind will always play its trick. Your mind is powerful. Even scientists are yet to fully understand it.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by omooba969(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2019
PrincessB1:

Looking around for me
And I dey kampe

How is you? wink

I'm cool, thanks. Wot u bin up to, wetin dey play? What state are you really, I think we rubbed minds at one point before - can't remember now.

Would be cool to know a beautiful girl like you better, if you don't mind though.smiley

I'm allergic to u_ly chicks.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by 400billionman: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2019
capitalzero:

I have been waiting to receive such calls. I have protocols for answering phone calls from strangers. I cannot not lured like the victim.

Jazz is real.

Someone can talk to you and you will lose consciousness of where you are.

That's what they did to him via the phone. The rest was that he may have kept obeying their instructions till he arrived their destination.

Secondly, I have seen teleporting physically. Someone traveling a long distance in one second.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by 400billionman: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2019
lucind:

God saved you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.