Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ (28631 Views)

Share the knowledge with others pls don’t be greedy / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Deathisfree: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Hello.
Me and my friend met this 2babes on a normal day,to cut the story short. We clubbed and took them home the same day
This babes didn’t allow us to have sex with them so we sent them out around 2AM

One of em forgot her bag,we searched the bag and found this “pants”below.

13 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by daddytime(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Even a pig will reject this rope..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by WorWorBoy: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2019

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by atilla(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2019
You ar very lucky they refused to have sex with you

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by success1smyn(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2019
OMG

Very dirty

3 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by godofuck231: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2019
the girl's forming Porsche are more infected with STDs and STIs, more complain prone, hungry and more insatiable, they lack standard and have a false appearance.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Deathisfree: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2019
godofuck231:
the girl's forming Porsche are more infected with STDs and STIs, more complain prone, hungry and more insatiable, they lack standard and have a false appearance.

I tell you bro. This babes are final year student. Let me censored the school before NL go think say na so all the girls for the school be.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2019
That's not a pant.
That's a bloody Benz staring at you.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Junkie1: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2019
WTF
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Deathisfree: 7:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Cioccolata:
That's not a pant.
That's a bloody Benz staring at you.

Heheheheh. Bad guy

1 Like

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Officialgarri: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Liar

4 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Deathisfree: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
Liar

I have more pictures if you want

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2019
If this pant reach Ogun State
Hmmm every thing is not about Benz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Officialgarri: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Deathisfree:

I have more pictures if you want
What about a picture of the bag. Isn't that more convincing

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2019

7 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Anduku: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Ewwwww embarassed
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2019

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Deathisfree: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2019
SavageSavior:
Now we know why Nigeria men die early, embarassed The Average Nigeria woman pant look like this. cry cry

Strange but truth

4 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2019

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Deathisfree:

Strange but truth
Chai, Nigeria men we are doomed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by WoeBetide666: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2019
The fairer sex grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Olalan(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2019
And some men would put their mouths under a woman all in the name of catching fun

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Headlesschicken(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2019
undecided That pant can cause serious concussion,if u dare to give such a lady head...

2 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2019
I suspect this pant come from daughter of DEMOLA AJAYI

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by iamapplord(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2019
SavageSavior:
Chai, Nigeria men we are doomed

Hmm..Guy we gats to PRAY OO!!!

5 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by nicepoker101(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Op tell us the truth. You snatched the bag from a lady with the hope of getting something better and you ended up with a dirty pant. grin

25 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by carter009(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2019
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deathisfree:
Hello.
Me and my friend met this 2babes on a normal day,to cut the story short. We clubbed and took them home the same day
This babes didn’t allow us to have sex with them so we sent them out around 2AM

One of em forgot her bag,we searched the bag and found this “pants”below.

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by respect80(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Why am I having d feelings dat you guys probably slept with those babes?

It is only serious fucc dat can make a woman forget her property in a man's place.

Guys, are you with me?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by rattlesnake(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Deathisfree:

This babes didn’t allow us to have sex with them
The Smart babes knew u guys were lazy fools...now u come here to try to spoil their names.....eWU

7 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Deathisfree: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2019
rattlesnake:

The Smart babes knew u guys were lazy fools...now u come here to try to spoil their names.....eWU

Smart dirty babe. Just like you.

6 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by franklingud(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

#spits#
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Female bashing thread.... Zombies don't know that's menses pant. She probably bought anoda pant and sanitary when out and decided to hide this in her bag( if d story is true)..

This Op might be a plus guy who stole a girls bloody pant for rituals. Tufiaaaaaaa

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.