Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ (28629 Views)

Share the knowledge with others pls don’t be greedy / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
lagosinnovator:
before u do any olosho u both need to shower. because some got lots of charms on them. once they shower she will be fresh and good to go
haha water no go remove d charm.ladies who are diabolical know were dem dey hide their charm.bathing na for her to freshen up i guess
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by marti198(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cioccolata:
That's not a pant.
That's a bloody Benz staring at you.
which kind rotten Benz be that?
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by ednut1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fake

1 Like

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by samwise180(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Deathisfree:
Hello.
Me and my friend met this 2babes on a normal day,to cut the story short. We clubbed and took them home the same day
This babes didn’t allow us to have sex with them so we sent them out around 2AM

One of em forgot her bag,we searched the bag and found this “pants”below.
Giran united grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Eroms4life17(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Female bashing thread.... Zombies don't know that's menses pant. She probably bought anoda pant and sanitary when out and decided to hide this in her bag( if d story is true)..

This Op might be a plus guy who stole a girls bloody pant for rituals. Tufiaaaaaaa
Must you always defend what cannot be defended?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
lol one parameter makes one benzimeter
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by emelda86(f): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
gbosaa:

You are a liar and an attention seeker.

Few days ago you posted that you caught your step mum sleeping with another man and asked if you should inform your dad.

Yesterday, you said that you met a girl who had no vaj and ended up having it backdoors aka a.nal.

Today you had met some girls at the club and ended up discovering the stained undies in the bag that one of them forgot!

Only you? You have a problem bro.

Believe everything u read on nairaland at your own peril....

2 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Must you always defend what cannot be defended?
I'm the defender of the universe tongue

2 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Eroms4life17(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm the defender of the universe tongue
Voltron Abi na super woman. Well done oo. Tell your girls make them dey neat down there Abeg. No bashing intended

2 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by bluefilm: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
But why will she keep a pantie inside her hand bag?

1 Like

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
What a thread
I'm telling you, the comments from this thread carry so much power. grin grin

Lalasticlala come see something. grin grin
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You want to cry? Let me give you tissue to wipe your tears? grin grin
Why are you this soulless?embarassed

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by WorWorBoy: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Charelsz:
Why are you this soulless?embarassed
Me? Soulless ke? undecided I'm a born again oo. grin grin
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Me? Soulless ke? undecided I'm a born again oo. grin grin
Lol
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Roma4shot: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
I think those babes came with d pants should in case u guys over pressurize them for sex, so they will use it as excuse that they are under there menses.

Luzzzzz.
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Udemeeyenabasi: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
The stories written in the Bible about the healings and miracles Jesus Christ performed are not mere fables. Many people today are getting healed and delivered from their problems by Jesus Christ today. Call on Him and He will answer you...Read more here...
http://geraldinyang..com /2017/02/cheer-up-come-on-he- is-calling-you.html
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by pek(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Op, there is a difference between your and you're. You ought to know you should have used the latter.
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by pek(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Roma4shot:
I think those babes came with d pants should in case u guys over pressurize them for sex, so they will use it as excuse that they are under there menses.

Luzzzzz.
*their*
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by IamPlato(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jesus Fvcking Christ! What The Fvck!

I Will Never Eat Pussy In My Life Again, Never...

Analqueenluci oya Come And Be Going
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by lilyheaven: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
SavageSavior:
Now we know why Nigeria men die early, embarassed The Average Nigeria woman pant look like this. cry cry
What about those that doesn't wear pants ?
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by royalair(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you use this one buy benz you go quick get accident

1 Like

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by newdawn2017(f): 1:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Deathisfree:
Hello.
Me and my friend met this 2babes on a normal day,to cut the story short. We clubbed and took them home the same day
This babes didn’t allow us to have sex with them so we sent them out around 2AM

One of em forgot her bag,we searched the bag and found this “pants”below.
Wicked Man, u sent them out around 2am, did u discuss sex with them when leaving d club? Y not put them in a taxi to go their way. Useless man. undecided
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by meobizy(f): 2:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Cioccolata:
That's not a pant.
That's a bloody Benz staring at you.
Aye o pe me ji.
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by meobizy(f): 2:43am On Jul 19, 2019
One or both were probably on their period.
You unintentionally faced a blessing in a curse.
She/they’d’ve had your bed looking like a murder scene the next morning.

1 Like

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 19, 2019
SavageSavior:
Now we know why Nigeria men die early, embarassed The Average Nigeria woman pant look like this. cry cry
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 19, 2019
bluefilm:
But why will she keep a pantie inside her hand bag?
The BAG of a WOMAN remains the dirtiest...
It harbours so much IMPURITIES

2 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Female bashing thread.... Zombies don't know that's menses pant. She probably bought anoda pant and sanitary when out and decided to hide this in her bag( if d story is true)..

This Op might be a plus guy who stole a girls bloody pant for rituals. Tufiaaaaaaa
I am not interested in the BLOOD, since that one is sacrosanct for ladies. I am more interested in the IMPURITIES and DIRTINESS of the UNDIES....
That pant needs 911 treatment.
Above all, I blame the Guy for posting such RUBBISH on this platform. He never knew such could re-engineer the BUBONIC PLAGUE

1 Like

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Rilley(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Is that how ur pant looks like

2 Likes

Re: What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2019
Local man is disgusted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.