Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

See What Happened After Bank Staff Leave People On Queu To Collect Girl's Number - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Happened After Bank Staff Leave People On Queu To Collect Girl's Number (330 Views)

Man Narrates What Happened After He Was Wrongly Accused At A Bus Stop (Vid) / FCMB Bank Staff Killed By A Car While Heading To Work (graphic Image) / Nigerian Expatriate Returns Qr1.5m After Bank Erroneously Credits Him With Amoun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened After Bank Staff Leave People On Queu To Collect Girl's Number by pressmanng: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2019
A jazz Bank customer complaints to the bank via twitter that one of their staffs abandoned his duty to follow and collect girl's number while customer were on the queue.

The Bank response will surprise you.

The customer with twitter handle @najeebgama said
"Assalam @jaizbank
i went to your Zoo road branch kano yesterday to change my alert receiving phone number, at exactly 10:45am. I met a number of 10 or more customers in the CC reception, a young beautiful girl which i dont know her or her name caught my attention wearing

A dark blue (shadda) and yellow veil. I finished before her, i waited for almost 20mins outside to meet that girl wen she was coming out a tall, slim staff from the CC counter followed her out for her number living his duty and the customers stranded. he collected her number and

She saw me standing but she doesn't know my intensions. I so much respect women, i refused to approach her for her not to feel cheap and disrespected. What am trying to say is if he had stayed and in his duty post i would be happy by now. @JaizBank'

Ja'iz Bank responded as follows:

'Its very unprofessional for the staff that left his duty post during working hour to get number, we will investigate this and take all the necessary precautions for this not to happen again.

The lesson behind this is ' You don't wait for opportunity, you create it .'

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/see-way-jaiz-bank-responded-to-customer.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Re: See What Happened After Bank Staff Leave People On Queu To Collect Girl's Number by kenigwe18: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmm what guys do for babes ehn
Re: See What Happened After Bank Staff Leave People On Queu To Collect Girl's Number by success1smyn(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: See What Happened After Bank Staff Leave People On Queu To Collect Girl's Number by statistics1(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2019
hahahahahahahahahahha... pure jealousy from the reporter.... he pain d bros
Re: See What Happened After Bank Staff Leave People On Queu To Collect Girl's Number by Anduku: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2019
You learnt the wrong lesson from your story
Re: See What Happened After Bank Staff Leave People On Queu To Collect Girl's Number by AK6464(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2019
So a bank staff shouldn't shoot, what if it results to a goal, how long does it take to get a number (esp. from a willing fellow), same time it takes to visit the restroom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alleged reason why Davido was not on Beyonce's Lion King's Gift album / Lady Sends Her Cv To Crush For Relationship Qualification (photos) / Where Can I Rent 10-inch Tablets In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.