Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos (43199 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Truthsbitter: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
em no know say soldier too na human. what goes around , comes around. my final judgement.
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by deltateam: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by tchidi066(f): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Someone should remind these soldiers we are in the civilian regime not military... Their brutality is getting worse by the day
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
When I watch protests like Black Lives Matter
I just laugh my head off
Nigeria would be good but Buhari/Obasanjo's generation needs to die off.
The generation that got everything from the sweats of their past generation but left nothing

1 Like

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Pavarottii(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
I watched the video and I was happy with the soldier.

Let me tell you guys, if we all decide to live a good and meek life, no one will be victims of slaps grin.

From the video, it was obvious the driver and the lady behind (most likely a banker) decided to invite trouble because she was already recording before the car hit themselves.

Unfortunately after getting into trouble, and seeing the other driver was an army officer, she refused to alight the vehicle, instead she was forming "shît, fûck" accent while the man was chopping slaps from all angles.

Yes, the soldier must have taken a large part of the road (we all know Lagos traffic) but insisting on claiming the road is yours till the point of bashing each other is the height of it.

After noticing he was an army, the driver said "Oga no vex' but it was too late.... grin
Sorry won't repair the car, face the consequences

This one well so... Why should he follow one way at first? And it was d soldier that hit dem...

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by shogsman(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
deltateam:

I find you attractive and I desire to know you better. Kindly drop your digits...

And if she has a boyfriend are you prepared to labour in vain.
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Xbursta(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
queenxey1:
If she says " I'm sorry" even when she knows she is right, My brother Marry her. Ladies like that are only 15 in Nigeria

point of correction miss they are only 4 not 15 and 2 have gotten married already
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by samwizzye(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
queenxey1:
If she says " I'm sorry" even when she knows she is right, My brother Marry her. Ladies like that are only 15 in Nigeria
are you one of them, if yes I'll like to marry u
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by planetx: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
I so much hate this animals called Nigerian soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Omo9ja147(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
stanliwiser:
If you think this will go unpunished gather here.

When Nnmadi Kanu said "Nigeria is a zoo".... I was against it. But with what I hear day by day... I don't think he is far from the truth.
..I tell u... Duru.I. is a zoogerian
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Solidkay(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Similar scenario played out yesterday involving lastma official and the outcome was in contrast to what happened with this power hungry soldier man.

meanwhile,while the lastma official was being dragged i strongly advised against doing so with a soldier, someone here on NL countered me.

Guess I was right after all
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by danthamccoy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

Let me tell you guys, if we all decide to live a good and meek life, no one will be victims of slaps grin.

From the video, it was obvious the driver and the lady behind (most likely a banker) decided to invite trouble because she was already recording before the car hit themselves.

Unfortunately after getting into trouble, and seeing the other driver was an army officer, she refused to alight the vehicle, instead she was forming "shît, fûck" accent while the man was chopping slaps from all angles.

Yes, the soldier must have taken a large part of the road (we all know Lagos traffic) but insisting on claiming the road is yours till the point of bashing each other is the height of it.

After noticing he was an army, the driver said "Oga no vex' but it was too late.... grin

It's such a pity you have let your self be brainwashed into becoming a weak mindless lamb, no offense intended. This is what happens when one is not exposed to how things are done in the civilized world. People become used to impunity and even welcome it, forcing themselves to believe this is how things should be. Pity.

But then again, maybe you're a troll. I actually hope you are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by joe120120(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
0gaGist:
Soldier driving against traffic violates a father after intentionally bashing his car in Lagos.

The soldier came down immediately and slap the driver twice then commanded him to get down.

Watch video
http://gistmore.com/soldier-driving-against-traffic-violates-a-father-after-bashing-his-car-in-lagos

zoological republic of Nigeria .
like father like son
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by seanjy4konji: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
His name is Duru I...Stationed at NA 81 division, Obalende..Lagos Island Nigeria.23402.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Tomide007: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
seanjy4konji:
His name is Duru I...Stationed at NA 81 division, Obalendwe..Lagos Island Nigeria.23402.
The military know him... Nothing will happen to him forget it..... Maybe extra-duty case closed..... The army does not have any serious punishment for soldiers assaulting civilians.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Tomide007: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
tchidi066:
Someone should remind these soldiers we are in the civilian regime not military... Their brutality is getting worse by the day
The problem with the military is that they can only be arrested by the military police who are usually their course mates at training school and probably their neighbors in the barracks. Imagine that only your class mate can arrest you.... Soo much power....and the maximum punishment is to ask him to man the gate for extra 2 hours or so.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by naijajobx: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by seanjy4konji: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
you no lie my brother.
Tomide007:

The military know him... Nothing will happen to him forget it..... Maybe extra-duty case closed..... The army does not have any serious punishment for soldiers assaulting civilians.
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by aviato(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

Are you drunk? It would explain a lot of what you said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Ipigbhe(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

may your wisdom and judgement devoid of bias make you prosper always.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Ipigbhe(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
seanjy4konji:
His name is Duru I...Stationed at NA 81 division, Obalende..Lagos Island Nigeria.23402.
So you can know him right?Its a sure win for you.
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by leslieokoye18: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
What a country embarassed
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

Nigerians are just foools. As long as they soldier no carry gun, i will give him the beating of his life there n then.

Nigerians are cowards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Obviously not well-trained officers. The soldiers come to the South and feel like on touchables. Come to Kaduna ordinary guy on a motorcycle they tell them sorry an beg them.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by olowo1995(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
domino4211:
As the soldier man opened the door to slap the man,if somebody had shouted ''BOKO'',he would've ran away and left his car there...
A storm in a teacup.
*spits

Ran away in deed, when he knew boko haram neva enta lagos, just knw u don die dem nev kill u remain, coz wen he came bck im go beat hell out of u

1 Like

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by militarily: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

sense is very very far from you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by marti198(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
God who did we offend?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by maasoap(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Officialgarri:

I didn't know that video recording of a vehicle taking wrong side of the road and likely to hit your car is a crime until now.

Because he has the right to do that. Slave mentality. Who really hit who in this case?

The fact that he begged him didn't mean that he was at fault. He only realised that the reckless driver was an animal in military uniform.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Problemkid1: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
queenxey1:
What about you smiley
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by seanjy4konji: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
say wetin happen
Ipigbhe:

So you can know him right?Its a sure win for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop / Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison. / Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.