Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

85 Students To Partake In Wole Soyinka National Essay Contest - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 85 Students To Partake In Wole Soyinka National Essay Contest (8464 Views)

Prof. Femi Soyinka, Brother To Wole Soyinka Is dead / Meet Favour Fabian Chiekezi: The Winner Of ICPC National Essay Competition / Edo's Ikponmwosa Kingsley Osamede Wins National Essay Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85 Students To Partake In Wole Soyinka National Essay Contest by emmanbol: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

And they would get not more than 20k as prize money. Maybe with few books, pen etc.

Check out vanity reality shows like BBN, beauty pageant etc cashing out on a high.

See priorities. Looking at the nonsense that constitutes our value system, today, shows us why Nigeria and most of its citizenry, are a mess.

you just said rubbish. from your comments, you are a low lifer, and a coward.

1 Like

Re: 85 Students To Partake In Wole Soyinka National Essay Contest by Kylekent59: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Say after me. ... " OH GOD OF HEAVEN, GIVE ME SENSE! "

You have to be smart to survive. That's just the fact.
Re: 85 Students To Partake In Wole Soyinka National Essay Contest by Skepticus: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
emmanbol:

you just said rubbish. from your comments, you are a low lifer, and a coward.

Typical trash from a dysfunctional shît hole.

I just hope you don't birth kids to further pollute the world with your stupidity. Foolish kid.
Re: 85 Students To Partake In Wole Soyinka National Essay Contest by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
quite interesting
Re: 85 Students To Partake In Wole Soyinka National Essay Contest by lexy2014: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2019
mystic77:

Most of you do not know the impact of this, i will gladly win this with no cash option cause it will add to my profile. Winning a competion hosted by a nobel laureate winners, also acknowledged by the governor of ondo state. [b]Everything isn't about the money, this competition will pave way for many of them [/b]cause they will believe they won on merit cause it was hosted by prof wole.

Reason why Nigeria has won U17 the most and turn out to be flops later? That is cause we are just after the money

It will pave d way for them to where exactly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Oau Slangs And Meanings / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / NOUN MSc & PGD Information Technology Past Questions and Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.