Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists (34405 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Kingosytex(m): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2019
i am watching...
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by OgogoroNo2: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2019
Timi dakolo should just forget about this issue and give us some good hits joor
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Anduku: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Some human beings are dumber than animals
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by McSpeedy04: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2019
pyro62:
This atheist below me Joseph 1832 .. Have any pastor raped you before? Abi you just wanna comment sontin
are you a bastard or you're high on the fumes of your faeces?

If you can't read and understand, you should learn to stick your fingers where the sun doesn't shine.

Now get lost

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Kingosytex(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2019
augustab:
A

na A B C D you wan write ni?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by laudate: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
For the Devil, this is a done deal. Because this was what the Devil wanted to achieve through the services of Timi Dakolo. Because this was an act committed over 20 years ago when the man in question was not even a born again or a pastor. And at this point, I praying for Timi's music career as a Gospel artist

No sir! sad The devil only worked using the pastor who committed the evil act of raping an under-aged girl, 20 years ago.

And at the time that offence was committed 20 years ago, the perpetrator was already a pastor. Go back and check.

It is written that "your sins shall find you out." It is only when a man forsakes his sins, that he can find mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by dival247(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Mumu boy meet bisola when she Dey on period , so he no the difference between virgin and period
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Idiot, please react to the video where you claimed you met Busola a virgin and let's know why the video was pulled down.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Eldavis(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2019
hahn:
How that their matter take end Sef?

Inconclusive tongue

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NPComplete: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
For the Devil, this is a done deal. Because this was what the Devil wanted to achieve through the services of Timi Dakolo. Because this was an act committed over 20 years ago when the man in question was not even a born again or a pastor. And at this point, I praying for Timi's music career as a Gospel artist. Because he need all this men who has turned against him to stay in the business

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

Your brain is leaking. The man was a pastor already when the deed happen. You Christian morons should probably pay attention to details before supporting fake pastors. That's same pastor has been into one scandal or another and those who knew him from his days in Ilorin as a pastor do not doubt the story.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by augustab(f): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2019
I am saving space to comment later

Kingosytex:

na A B C D you wan write ni?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by lonelydora: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2019
cheango:
Most churches of nowadays are after HAPPINESS and not Holiness.. That is why they make church to be fun and lively for anyone who unfortunately deserve to know the true meaning of worship... When church and Night club has same purpose, sex is inevitable in such gathering

Change your mentality, bro.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NPComplete: 8:08am On Jul 18, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Idiot, please react to the video where you claimed you met Busola a virgin and let's know why the video was pulled down.

Mumu there is no video where he claimed he met his wife as a virgin. Why are u COZA guys such vicious lying cunts? Why do u spread misinformation? Bring out the video and prove u are not a lying goat.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NPComplete: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Timi Dakolo and his wife thought they could shutdown COZA. Little did they know they were advertising COZA to the world.

Timi and Busola should also know that "he who fetches an ant-infested wood should never complain when lizards starts visiting him.

Timi should ask his 'loose' Busola what she has been hiding from him. I also advise him to go run a DNA test on all his children. A 17 yo girl who was already sleeping with a married man is a who.re

And the married pastor sleeping around with the 17 yo who.re who was by all standards a child, the same pastor you are supporting here, is what now?

When we say u COZA Christians are morons u get angry. But comeback to prove us right. See how u shot yourself in the foot.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by PrinceKevin01: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

Your brain is leaking. The man was a pastor already when the deed happen. You Christian morons should probably pay attention to details before supporting fake pastors. That's same pastor has been into one scandal or another and those who knew him from his days in Ilorin as a pastor do not doubt the story.
Good morning sir! And God bless you for your insult sir. Maybe you should Read my thoughts again before commenting Uncle. Two wrong cannot make a right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by augustab(f): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2019
"christian morons" excuse you
NPComplete:

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by donblade85555(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2019
BlackAfrican:

Do you have collateral?
my laptop
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by lonelydora: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

And the married pastor sleeping around with the 17 yo who.re who was by all standards a child, the same pastor you are supporting here, is what now?

When we say u COZA Christians are morons u get angry. But comeback to prove us right. See how u shut yourself in the foot.

The question I keep asking people like you is "Are your lives better than COZA members?" Tell Timi, your role model to ask his wife deep questions. I'm done with you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NPComplete: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:

The question I keep asking people like you is "Are your lives better than COZA members?" Tell Timi, your role model to ask his wife deep questions. I'm done with you.

We don't need our lives to be better than yours. We are just telling u that u are morons. All these Oloshos that go to church to increase their business. Little wonder u are not bothered that your pastors are sleeping with underaged girls. You are just angry she revealed it. Lol

Ask yourself if your life is better than the average atheist or Muslim with the same opportunities as u while u attend COZA defending rapists and child molesters. Moronic Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by IamSoProlific: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
For the Devil, this is a done deal. Because this was what the Devil wanted to achieve through the services of Timi Dakolo. Because this was an act committed over 20 years ago when the man in question was not even a born Again Christian And at this point, I praying for Timi's music career as a Gospel artist. Because he need all this men who has turned against him for shows. Timi would've employed Diplomacy for this. Because there's more than a thousand way to solve a single problem

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

You're so so so on point bro, my exact thought.

I've always said this to people that he allowed his wife's emotions, and of course his own emotions take the best of his sense of reasoning and logical nature.

Life na politics, even in our respective families. No be everything your wife,mother,sister or daughter tell you should be done, there are wayS to handle them without even showing them you declined doing that which they wanted.

You really do make sense.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:

The guy is probably a Muslim hiding under coza saga to criticise Christian leaders , or probably an apc e- rat that's still pain that CAN do not support their lifeless leader .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

We don't need our lives to be better than yours. We are just telling u that u are morons. All these Oloshos that go to church to increase their business. Little wonder u are not bothered that your pastors are sleeping with underaged girls. You are just angry she revealed it. Lol

Ask yourself if your life is better than the average atheist or Muslim with the same opportunities as u while u attend COZA defending rapists and child molesters. Moronic Christians.

You are not a Christian criticise you alfas' and imam that endorse child marriages.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NOHOLDSBAR: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN. ENOUGH SAID.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by IamSoProlific: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:

God bless you Dora, that's all I can say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NPComplete: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2019
kiyosaki1:

You are not a Christian criticise you alfas' and imam that endorse child marriages.

Mumu and who told u I am a Muslim? Another rapist supporting nincompoop.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by IamSoProlific: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:

God bless you Dora, that's all I can say...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

When we say u COZA Christians are morons u get angry. But comeback to prove us right. See how u shot yourself in the foot.

And your muslim leaders are not endorsing underage marriages up and down, let me ask you a question, how many of such underage marriages had you protest against or make public proclamation against
? hypocrite go and criticise your religious leaders

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by cardoso222: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2019
These set of discussions are drifting into the depressive moods, let's invite the psychiatric ambulance!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

Mumu and who told u I am a Muslim? Another rapist supporting nincompoop.

You are a Muslim stop disguising , you can fool some but not all , go and criticise the children that your alfas and ulamahs are rapping in the name of child marriages.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NPComplete: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2019
kiyosaki1:

The guy is probably a Muslim hiding under coza saga to criticise Christian leaders , or probably an apc e- rat that's still pain that CAN do not support their lifeless leader .

See the limits of your intelligence? You cannot think higher than the capacity of your brain. So I sympathize with u. Lol

We are discussing about pastors sleeping with children and none of u guys have said it is wrong for pastors to do such. Lonelydora was busy insulting the victim but did not even deny the pastor did it. You are here talking politics and Islam. Hahahaha.

Is there any more proof that Christianity is now a joke? So if I criticize Alfa sleeping with children right now u guys will condemn what your pastors did? Thinking is hard for some people. I get it. Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by laudate: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2019
IamSoProlific:
You're so so so on point bro, my exact thought.

I've always said this to people that he allowed his wife's emotions, and of course his own emotions take the best of his sense of reasoning and logical nature.

Life na politics, even in our respective families. No be everything your wife,mother,sister or daughter tell you should be done, there are wayS to handle them without even showing them you declined doing that which they wanted.

You really do make sense.

He is NOT on point, and neither are you. Both of you are ignoring the evil act committed by the pastor, who succumbed to the devil 20 years back. undecided He is the one who has given the devil the mouth to make all this noise against the church.

The Bible is clear that there is nothing done in secret, that shall not be brought to light. The pastor thought he had hidden his disgusting actions 20 years ago, but then it was revealed.

You are covering up the sin of the perpetrator and insulting the person who exposed him. Is that what your own brand of Christianity teaches?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 / Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) / Ronke Ojo's Neighbour Raped & Killed In Ogun State While Searching For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.