Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Answer To Interview Questions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Answer To Interview Questions (1055 Views)

All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook / Invitation To Interview @eliezer / They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer To Interview Questions by uzzi: 1:32pm On May 11, 2007
If ur interviewers asks u questions like "may we know U", "tell us about urself" and other questions like that, what do u tell them? I mean, what and what do they want to hear from u?
Re: Answer To Interview Questions by ximo(m): 7:17pm On May 14, 2007
[b]when such question is been asked,its simple you just introduce yourself. sad[/b][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Answer To Interview Questions by hisking: 5:55pm On May 15, 2007
dear its not that simple. its a technical question that the interviewer wants to use to have a quick insight of ur personality. mind u they shd have ur CV. so how u say it matters most and dont make it too long except u are asked to continue- if not 3mins is ok . again do not rumble over ur cv, but this time time say more abt ur professionalism if u are a professional or personality and skills if u are a fresher. mind u it could b a lead to more questions, so drive it to areas u are comfident to talk abt .
Re: Answer To Interview Questions by phatgirl(f): 10:31pm On May 15, 2007
In answering this question you must have to tallk about yourself,family,educational background,experience and skills.Try to answer the question in one or two minutes.If you need more answers to your questions while not get a copy of BREEZE AT INTERVIEW.iT'S CONCISE ,CLEAR AND CHEAP (N150)

Re: Answer To Interview Questions by eastham: 10:38pm On May 15, 2007
Pls who has heared any news about NNPC experienced hire ?I went for the interview at abuja ,but yet to hear anything about the result of the interview

(1) (Reply)

Karox Help / How Do I Start A Career In It / What Can I Possibly Do With An OND Computer Sci?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.