Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? (1146 Views)

I Need Urgent Suggestions On Where To Put This 3m / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? by Rbae: 9:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Please, help me with suggestions on what to invest on. I plan getting a shop soon but i dont know what to sell cos everyone in my estate seems to be selling provisions, drinks, purewater etc. Capital is no issue.

I made a survey and i was told printing of bulk recharge card is profitable. How true is this please? Then those i asked said cooked food business is lacking in the area and early morning moimoi and pap. I dont like d food biz, im a graduate and a married woman. I dont know if the food business is okay. Please, i need ideas on what and what to do. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? by simonlee(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
a good business idea starts from yourself!

what do you personally need that is not readily available in your estate?
do you you have to travel far to refill your gas cylinder?
is there a laundry mart anywhere around?
can i get frozen foods and fresh vegetables just around the corner?
who does car wash services in that estate?...

solve those problems and that's how you start small businesses.
you're welcome!

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? by Ezenku(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2019
Are you a fresh graduate, a nursing Mother, unemployed, have you been looking for a business you can start with 20k or less. Search no further.

I want to introduce you to a very lucrative business. This is a business you do without a Shop and make good profit and you can start it with as low as 20k or less.

T-Shirt business have been thriving in Nigeria for years, No one who does not wear T-Shirt, look around you even as you are reading this you must see someone wearing T-Shirt around you. We are major importer of Indian T-shirts, I want to help Nairalanders to start this business and make some profits.

Note: The goal is to start without a Shop as Shop will cost more than 20k, you can sell to your friends, neighbours, colleagues and Church members, you can also sell on Jumia or Konga.

One bundle of Indian T-shirts is from 10k and above but for the benefit of those here seeking extra income I will be supply a bundle at the rate of 8500 Naira then you can sell at the rate of 1200 and above. Here you can start with 2 bundles which 17k.

Please note that a bundle contains 10pcs of T-shirts. It's a very lucrative business as no T-Shirt in Jumia costs less than 1500, you can check it out yourself, when you sell less than 1500 you will experience speedy sales, you can also sell above 1500 depending on your location and environment but remember the cheaper it is the faster you sell.

Order for your bundles now, we deliver nationwide, we can also do export. Call or WhatsApp 08163022356. Don't forget to mention you are calling from Nairaland when you call or Chat.
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? by babanne(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Visit this thread and join the group for suggestions of investments.

https://www.nairaland.com/5303005/how-much-did-make-investment#80393284
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? by Tiwasvibe: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Identify a problem, solve the problem and boom! Earn your income.

And oh! Whatever business you have, try to have a competitive edge
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? by Rbae: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
simonlee:
a good business idea starts from yourself!

what do you personally need that is not readily available in your estate?
do you you have to travel far to refill your gas cylinder?
is there a laundry mart anywhere around?
can i get frozen foods and fresh vegetables just around the corner?
who does car wash services in that estate?...

solve those problems and that's how you start small businesses.
you're welcome!

Wow! Thanks a milli. I really appreciate your comment. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? by Rbae: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ezenku:
Are you a fresh graduate, a nursing Mother, unemployed, have you been looking for a business you can start with 20k or less. Search no further.

I want to introduce you to a very lucrative business. This is a business you do without a Shop and make good profit and you can start it with as low as 20k or less.

T-Shirt business have been thriving in Nigeria for years, No one who does not wear T-Shirt, look around you even as you are reading this you must see someone wearing T-Shirt around you. We are major importer of Indian T-shirts, I want to help Nairalanders to start this business and make some profits.

Note: The goal is to start without a Shop as Shop will cost more than 20k, you can sell to your friends, neighbours, colleagues and Church members, you can also sell on Jumia or Konga.

One bundle of Indian T-shirts is from 10k and above but for the benefit of those here seeking extra income I will be supply a bundle at the rate of 8500 Naira then you can sell at the rate of 1200 and above. Here you can start with 2 bundles which 17k.

Please note that a bundle contains 10pcs of T-shirts. It's a very lucrative business as no T-Shirt in Jumia costs less than 1500, you can check it out yourself, when you sell less than 1500 you will experience speedy sales, you can also sell above 1500 depending on your location and environment but remember the cheaper it is the faster you sell.

Order for your bundles now, we deliver nationwide, we can also do export. Call or WhatsApp 08163022356. Don't forget to mention you are calling from Nairaland when you call or Chat.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? by Rbae: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
babanne:
Visit this thread and join the group for suggestions of investments.

https://www.nairaland.com/5303005/how-much-did-make-investment#80393284

Ok. Thanks
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Business To Do Or What To Sell? by Rbae: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tiwasvibe:
Identify a problem, solve the problem and boom! Earn your income.

And oh! Whatever business you have, try to have a competitive edge

Thanks so much for this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invest With Adebuss FOREX Investments / Feedthenation Plus / How To Gain A Financial Freedom With Freedom Synergy Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.