Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,469 members, 7,888,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Sherlock Holmes And Watson - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sherlock Holmes And Watson (1103 Views)

Try And See If You Are Sherlock Holmes / I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids - Chris Holmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sherlock Holmes And Watson by Odeku(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2006
Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend awake. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" Holmes questioned.

Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you idiot. Someone has stolen our tent
Re: Sherlock Holmes And Watson by hotangel2(f): 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2006
Re: Sherlock Holmes And Watson by Advin(m): 12:31am On Jan 18, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
that was cool.
Re: Sherlock Holmes And Watson by Seun(m): 12:37am On Jan 18, 2006
Re: Sherlock Holmes And Watson by spikelord(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2006
Oh My God! They both are heavy sleepers!
Re: Sherlock Holmes And Watson by christyne(f): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sherlock Holmes And Watson by dabby(f): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2006
that was so funny.
really cool. cool grin

(1) (Reply)

The Spanish Computer / Heaven Needs A Lawyer / Pain Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.