Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How We Kidnapped & Killed An American Soldier In Imo – Kidnapping Suspects (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Kidnapped & Killed An American Soldier In Imo – Kidnapping Suspects (pix) (499 Views)

Uchenna Samuel Nwosu, Yahoo Boy Arrested For Posing As American Soldier / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Kidnapped & Killed An American Soldier In Imo – Kidnapping Suspects (pix) by 0gaGist: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2019
A seven-member notorious kidnapping gang have recounted how they killed an American Soldier in Okigwe area of Imo State in 2017.
The deceased, a Nigerian who is serving in the US army, identified as Chuks Okebata was holidaying in Okigwe when he was abducted and killed
In their confessional statement to the police, the suspects admitted being members of a deadly armed robbery and kidnapping gang terrorizing Imo, Abia and Rivers States.

School-Boy, who is the leader of the gang, said that they never knew that the deceased was an American soldier.
“He tried to disarm me and in the process was killed. If we had not killed him, he would have killed us. He is strong with tough muscles and the only way to save our lives was to kill him,” he said.
School boy further said that they never knew that the deceased, had a pistol with him at the time he was kidnapped.

He said: “We bundled him into the boot of our operational vehicle after he was kidnapped. We didn’t know who he was. While we were heading to our camp where we hope to keep him until ransom is paid. He pulled out his gun and started shooting at us from the boot and the bullet hit me on the leg and the driver on his hand.

Realizing the danger I asked our driver to stop the vehicle. As soon as the vehicle came to a halt we disarmed him. He was killed right there on the spot. We dumped his body inside a gutter and left.
I want everyone to understand that I have no intention of killing him but he forced us into doing it,” he stated.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/how-we-kidnapped-and-killed-an-american-soldier-in-imo-kidnapping-suspects

Re: How We Kidnapped & Killed An American Soldier In Imo – Kidnapping Suspects (pix) by 0gaGist: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: How We Kidnapped & Killed An American Soldier In Imo – Kidnapping Suspects (pix) by kelechi50: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2019
See the faces of retards,rot in jail
Re: How We Kidnapped & Killed An American Soldier In Imo – Kidnapping Suspects (pix) by GodBlessNJA: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2019
Hang them all and let them rut in hail. May god not have mercy on their souls.
Re: How We Kidnapped & Killed An American Soldier In Imo – Kidnapping Suspects (pix) by bamosagie(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2019
0gaGist:

“He tried to disarm me and in the process was killed. If we had not killed him, he would have killed us. He is strong with tough muscles and the only way to save our lives was to kill him,” he said.

He said: “We bundled him into the boot of our operational vehicle after he was kidnapped. We didn’t know who he was. While we were heading to our camp where we hope to keep him until ransom is paid. He pulled out his gun and started shooting at us from the boot and the bullet hit me on the leg and the driver on his hand.

Realizing the danger I asked our driver to stop the vehicle. As soon as the vehicle came to a halt we disarmed him. He was killed right there on the spot. We dumped his body inside a gutter and left.
I want everyone to understand that I have no intention of killing him but he forced us into doing it,
” spects

The story nor add up....
Anyway end of the road for the gang...

(1) (Reply)

Woman Slaughters Her Husband To Death, Strangles Her Two Children Before Hanging / Ogun Police arrest ‘spirit’ that rapes men / Angry Man Beats Up 2 Nepa Officials For Trying To Disconnect His Light In Anambr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.