Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme (25526 Views)

Irregular Mobilization: Nysc Vows Resistance To Unqualified Graduates / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Programme - / Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bella55555(f): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
ksstroud:

It's not part of their functions.

That's ICPC job
OK sir noted
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Babaalata: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
So,, because they cannot speak or write English, they're half baked abi?
We have misplaced our priorities in this country walahi.
I have met so many indians, Lebanese and Chinese who are Tops of management in Companies in Nigeria and majority can't even speak better English not to talk of Good English. But we worship them here!
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bella55555(f): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Agbalanze:

It's not the work of EFCC, probably that of ICPC
OK sir noted
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bella55555(f): 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
desthan:

They have nothing to do with it as their core duty is to combat economic and financial crime.

NYSC should be able to fish out those who are not qualified for service.
OK sir noted
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bella55555(f): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
nanauju:

It is fraud but not financial fraud. So they don't have anything to do with it.
OK sir noted
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bella55555(f): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Atiku:

What's the full meaning of efcc?
economic and financial crime commission sir
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by dallyemmy: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
EFCC work sef no get boundary?
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Rilley(m): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is not the job of EFCC, stupid people!
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by livinbygrace: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Pls what has Efcc got to do with this Is this part of their Job or they are just jumping about like antelope read my signature

What has EFCC got to do with internet boys without receiving any complain or petitions from being scam or defrauded?What has EFCc got to do with raiding clubs and parties without no meaningful evidence?Una never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by BruncleZuma: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Basher8583:

This is one of the graduates efcc is looking for

Mallam, for the sake of the school you attended and those who were your classmates reduce the amount of daftness you display in public. Ama idan ba ka da hankali go look for it where you dropped it.

I don't think yan Arewa are as stupid as you want to portray them.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:
economic and financial crime commission sir

Please help me relate it to nysc and unqualified graduates.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by livinbygrace: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Babaalata:
So,, because they cannot speak or write English, they're half baked abi?
We have misplaced our priorities in this country walahi.
I have met so many indians, Lebanese and Chinese who are Tops of management in Companies in Nigeria and majority can't even speak better English not to talk of Good English. But we worship them here!

Nobody is talking about language in this aspect.What the man meant was that most of the present graduates we have now can’t defend their certificates.Most of you claimed to be educated but can’t reason with your medulla oblangata.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Larryndelaw: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Is that what efcc waa created for?
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by AceRoyal: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:
it is fraud so they have everything to do with it
Wrong!
EFCC has no business with this, it's the job of The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC), (in full the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission) to handle cases such as this.

This is just clear cut misplaced priority!
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by mvem(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
loosecanon50:
Huna no go track down real thieves like Tinubu and Ganduri wey be say Nigeria don collect for their hand, na hordinary students huna wan gbab. Thunder wen go fire una ehnn, e dey fire anoda person but e dey come
you follow for the students abi
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by MicroSweet(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nackzy:
Please they should go to unical
Thanks for the tip.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by 400billionman: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Pls what has Efcc got to do with this Is this part of their Job or they are just jumping about like antelope read my signature

May catch some Yahoo Boys among them.

Men must wack.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by loosecanon50(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
mvem:
you follow for the students abi

Why you dey do like say no be u be our Classrep?
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Daboomb: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
rowland545:
So what tool are the so called EFCC plan on adopting to nab the suppose fake graduates

Efcc wants to do every work ....y ain't they tracking the flow of finance to boko haram and equally stopping it....efcc has gradually one of the worst institutions in Di's country ....

I did not spell some words correctly they should come and arrest me am a fake graduate....#rubbish

Infac, they are not and have not tracked the flow of money to the terrorist Fulani herdsmen?
Where do the get the money to buy those thousands of AK47 in their possession, who pays for their transport and mobilisation to their areas they terrorise?
Who pays for their feeding and daily maintenance of their family?

EFCC has a lot of work to do but it appears they are more interested in some type of work than others.
Rogue Corpers should be investigated though.

BTW: The Police have beomce so useless that the only thing they are good for nowadays is lying on behalf of the government and saying "we are yet to recieve the report". undecided angry
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by santafe(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

They have nothing to do with it. I doubt if they know the scope of their job. But anyways, it's naija where anything goes. So much confusion.

Oh OK I didn't know. Thank you...
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by mvem(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
loosecanon50:

Why you dey do like say no be u be our Classrep?
lol...but I change school to normal school abi you no remember
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by loosecanon50(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
mvem:
lol...but I change school to normal school abi you no remember

Okay! I just remember grin
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by MubarakMukhtar(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
What's important for now is fighting against those corrupt and weaked organizations that use to call applicants for job application and also pretend to call them again for fake interview meanwhile they have all ready distributed among them self nearly all the available slots, denying those that supposed to be there base on merit.

The worth part of it is that some applicants even borrow money to attend interview.

In my own perception this the biggest corruption that needs to be addressed urgently and after it the issue of corrupt mobilisation.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by mvem(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
loosecanon50:

Okay! I just remember grin
i hear say you be their best graduating student
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by jey4all(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nigerians are smart . Hustle for daily bread 19800
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by SonofAdoke: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Good news! At least make them leave Yahoo boys rest small.���
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Dami12345: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Like a man whose house is on fire but is running after rats and mosquitoes
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by rowland545(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Daboomb:

Infac, they are not and have not tracked the flow of money to the terrorist Fulani herdsmen?
Where do the get the money to buy those thousands of AK47 in their possession, who pays for their transport and mobilisation to their areas they terrorise?
Who pays for their feeding and daily maintenance of their family?

EFCC has a lot of work to do but it appears they are more interested in some type of work than others.
Rogue Corpers should be investigated though.

BTW: The Police have beomce so useless that the only thing they are good for nowadays is lying on behalf of the government and saying "we are yet to recieve the report". undecided angry
uve said d remaining things on my mind.....we live in a country were police don't even know there jobs anymore.... Its really sad
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by patorial(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

I think this should be the job of the ICPC and not the EFCC
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by bsquare12(f): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
“That’s it!”, “Keep it right there”, “Don’t stop!”, “Yes! Yes! Yes!” How important for women

Not too long ago, i used to be asked what makes a lady sensible in bed.

Like most things within the space of attraction and pleasure, the solution can vary from man to man. Whenever I’ve browse articles addressing what makes a person sensible in bed, they commonly pop out with however he touches the girl, being mild, kissing, pre-intimacy, and his ability to carryback till she is prepared to climax.

Actually all of the on top of are important; but, i feel it’s doable for 2 men to the touch a lady, kiss, and caress within the very same ways that, and nevertheless she is going to have a uniquereaction to every. the rationale for the distinction is that sex is claimed to be at least 80% mental.

www.itrendnaija.com/2019/07/thats-it-keep-it-right-there-dont-stop-yes-yes-Yes-how-important-for-women.html?m=1

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bryan88(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:
it is fraud so they have everything to do with it
MADAM IT IS CALLED ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL CRIME AND NOT ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL CORPERS....DON'T BE SUCH A DAFT
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
patorial:

I think this should be the job of the ICPC and not the EFCC

Exactly what I thought...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B 2017 Mobilization Registration,timetable,orientation / 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With / Kidnapped Corpers, Jennifer Awashima Iorliam & Joseph Zakaa Regain Freedom (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.