Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist (25582 Views)

Lady Jailed For Assaulting Lagos Official, Ignoring Pedestrian Bridge / Masked Gunmen Kidnap Lagos Motorist In Broad Daylight / Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
cool
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by zoedew: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
That is not a soldier but a beast in Army Uniform.Soldiers are gentlemen who treat civilians in a manner civil. His ilk make Nigerians wonder why the NA is not done with BH if they are that good at pummelling others. The other day the COAS said NA soldiers have become notorious for fleeing the battle front. Shameful!
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by Kenturkey048(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
The way I hate Nigerian military eenh....see one rank less dude dey assault person...person wey no get single level.all because him wear camouflage ...#nansense...
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by Exempted: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Good one..... I love what is happening with the help of Social Media.

Very soon, media houses will go out of business cos they are not helping us. they've really been subjective.....

Thank God they didnt ban Social Media in Nigeria.
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by karnivorous(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Idiot post
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
OP mentioned video but didn't show any?
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by Pavarottii(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Is this meant to decceive us... Why is the link saying something else?
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by shogsman(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
dejonathan:
Wetin dem for do??
Kill am?

I tire for people bros.
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by dejonathan(f): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
shogsman:

I tire for people bros.
Underage too plenty for nairaland this days
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by planetx: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
BH is waiting for those bloody cowards, Nigerian soldiers are a disgrace to the profession of soldering.
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by careytommy37(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
queenxey1:
If she says " I'm sorry" even when she knows she is right, My brother Marry her. Ladies like that are only 15 in Nigeria����

This one you are advertising yourself all over nairaland. I pity your boyfriend.
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by Myself2(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
queenxey1:
If she says " I'm sorry" even when she knows she is right, My brother Marry her. Ladies like that are only 15 in Nigeria����

Udonminit shocked shocked shocked Only 15 ?
Are you one of the 15
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by fayomim: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
TimFisher2:

undecided

what is wrong with you?

we have seen it in another post

and you are mentioning it again

Do you want us to marry you or what??

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by Tomide007: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jaytecq:
ok... People are really utilizing the power of Social media these days.
So you believe that this matter will truly be investigated?
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wow you mean all those igbo politicians are slaves?
How come they have all had more than 1 term in office??

1000angstroms:
Dear Yorubas,
How are you all today? We want to tell you people that we are now ready for the real handshake or a proper shake up across the Niger..
Please we the Real Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo humbly appeal that you give us Mazi Femi Fani-Kayode.. That man has a full blood and courage of our clan.. He is us, we are him.. But in exchange, we shall donate to you all two senators.. Sheik Orji Uzor Kalu and Alhaji Rochas Okorocha..
We know that in this exchange we have cheated you all but in compensation, we will add two governors, Willie Obiano and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.. Don't make the mistake of asking for Nyesom E Wike.. That one is mathematically [one man]².. One man squared, that is what we mean..
But the day you people will come to carry the ones we are dashing you, we will use Okezie Victor Ikpeazu to tie the bundle for you..
Keep your Tinubu and Obasanjo.. We have no RUGA settlement for Ndi ara and selfish bigots like them..
We would have managed that una Professor Soyinka but this one that he removed an educated person for an illiterate and he is collecting Young people's seat.. Let him not comman sit on our Igwe's seat when Lagos, Ogun and Ekiti Obas are ran over by their emir friends!!

We sincerely Hope that our Humble request will be favourably attended to and please don't feel cheated and think that this is one of those PDP vs APC jingoisms..
Yours Igbotically..
Umu Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by lagosinnovator: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
All these half baked soja. The way men in uniform are displaying act of indiscipline u will be asking whats the need for them. They flout BRT laws. They become tools for those who can afford them. we've lost it
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by Legendguru: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
hmmm
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by slimfit1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
They don't do this in the North, only South.
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by lonelydora: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
soberdrunk:
Mumu soldier!!! His mate don collect 120m retire well, he dey road dey beat civilian......... angry

Very useless soldier
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by Drhighchief11: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
queenxey1:
I marry one remaining 14.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by Jaytecq(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tomide007:

So you believe that this matter will truly be investigated?
well, since senator's case was taken up, i think so
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by TeamSimple(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
1000angstroms:
Dear Yorubas,
How are you all today? We want to tell you people that we are now ready for the real handshake or a proper shake up across the Niger..
Please we the Real Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo humbly appeal that you give us Mazi Femi Fani-Kayode.. That man has a full blood and courage of our clan.. He is us, we are him.. But in exchange, we shall donate to you all two senators.. Sheik Orji Uzor Kalu and Alhaji Rochas Okorocha..
We know that in this exchange we have cheated you all but in compensation, we will add two governors, Willie Obiano and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.. Don't make the mistake of asking for Nyesom E Wike.. That one is mathematically [one man]².. One man squared, that is what we mean..
But the day you people will come to carry the ones we are dashing you, we will use Okezie Victor Ikpeazu to tie the bundle for you..
Keep your Tinubu and Obasanjo.. We have no RUGA settlement for Ndi ara and selfish bigots like them..
We would have managed that una Professor Soyinka but this one that he removed an educated person for an illiterate and he is collecting Young people's seat.. Let him not comman sit on our Igwe's seat when Lagos, Ogun and Ekiti Obas are ran over by their emir friends!!

We sincerely Hope that our Humble request will be favourably attended to and please don't feel cheated and think that this is one of those PDP vs APC jingoisms..
Yours Igbotically..
Umu Biafra.
Childish rant
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by oluwasegun007(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
TimFisher2:

undecided

what is wrong with you?

we have seen it in another post

and you are mentioning it again

Do you want us to marry you or what??

Don't mind her..

If she's not bold enough to show me the right part, then she's not worth it abeg..
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by 1000angstroms(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
TeamSimple:

Childish rant
You should have ignored me over grown baby elephant born through abortion in a chemist store.
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by TimFisher2: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Don't mind her..

If she's not bold enough to show me the right part, then she's not worth it abeg..

What do you mean by the right part??gringringrin
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by oluwasegun007(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
TimFisher2:

What do you mean by the right part??gringringrin

Advice biko
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by dapadawee: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
vizkiz:
Highest thing na to lock am up for few days in a barack cell with punishments.

No be Nigeria again?
yeyebrities they your head make them kill am or deport am
Re: Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist by TeamSimple(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2019
1000angstroms:

You should have ignored me over grown baby elephant born through abortion in a chemist store.
Come up with something better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) / Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.