Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career (34369 Views)

AFCON 2021: Egypt Is Under Pressure – Salah Admits Ahead Of Super Eagles Clash / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
thesicilian:
Truth is there's no future for you in the national team. Mourinho destroyed your career at Chelsea when he turned you from a formidable attacking midfield wizkid to a boring backpasser.
Then how did he get to join the league of one of the most successful African footballers in history??
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by notoriousbabe: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Since you want to display your DIMWITTED STVPIDITY for the world to see,

This is Google's definition of a LEGEND..

'An extremely FAMOUS or notorious PERSON, especially in a PARTICULAR FIELD.

"the man was a living legend"

SYNONYMS :

CELEBRITY,STAR, SUPERSTAR, ICON, FAMOUS PERSON,GREAT, GENIUS,PHENOMENON , LUMINARY, GIANT, BIG NAME ; shocked

NOW,

F00L.. cool

Which of Google's DEFINITION of LEGEND are you too STVPID to comprehend? . cheesy grin
go back and read what I wrote and in case you're lazy to do that, I said ask Google the true meaning of LEGEND and stop misusing words. I've given you enough attention for this year, please allow me to attend to other fools that are waiting.
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by DarkJeddi(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
notoriousbabe:
go back and read what I wrote and in case you're lazy to do that, I said ask Google the true meaning of LEGEND and stop misusing words. I've given you enough attention for this year, please allow me to attend to other fools that are waiting.
Still displaying your stupidity up till now?

The same Google I've given you the meanings of what it says a LEGEND is or another Google you want to pull out of your Dimwitted Arse? undecided

An inarticulate F00l trying to hide under some pseudonymous Intelligence.. shocked
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by notoriousbabe: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Still displaying your stupidity up till now?

The same Google I've given you the meanings of what it says a LEGEND is or another Google you want to pull out of your Dimwitted Arse? undecided
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by DarkJeddi(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Stop sounding like a broken down Keke,f00l ..

Do yourself a favor and learn something intelligent to say.

#DIMWIT

STUPIDITY is a fatal Malady.
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by notoriousbabe: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Stop sounding like a broken down Keke,f00l ..

Do yourself a favor and learn something intelligent to say.

#DIMWIT

STUPIDITY is a fatal Malady.
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by DarkJeddi(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
notoriousbabe:
You really must have an IQ of a POTATO..

Must be a full-time job being as STVPID as you are.. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by notoriousbabe: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
DarkJeddi:

You really must have an IQ of a POTATO..

Must be a full-time job being as STVPID as you are.. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by DarkJeddi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Low IQ NITWIT..
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by notoriousbabe: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Low IQ NITWIT..
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by DarkJeddi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Low IQ NITWIT.. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by notoriousbabe: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Low IQ NITWIT.. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by DarkJeddi(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Low IQ NITWIT..

Thought you had other F00LS like you to attend to.. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by notoriousbabe: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Low IQ NITWIT..

Thought you had other F00LS like you to attend to.. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by DarkJeddi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Low IQ NITWIT..

Thought you had other F00LS like you to attend to..
Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by notoriousbabe: 12:10am On Aug 06, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Low IQ NITWIT..

Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by DarkJeddi(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Low IQ NITWIT..

Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by notoriousbabe: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Low IQ NITWIT..

Re: Mikel Obi: Egypt Is Where I Started & Finished My National Career by DarkJeddi(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Low IQ NITWIT..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk / Childhood Pictures Of Iwobi And Akpom At Arsenal In 2003.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.