Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] (33565 Views)

Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / #bbnaija: Tayo Faniran And Twitter User Blast Each Other Over Cee-c / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Naijaalive(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tayo Faniran welcomed his third child yesterday, July 17, 2019 with his girlfriend, Amaka, in Guateng, South Africa.

Tayo wrote as he shared a photo with his third child;

I spent my day yesterday celebrating a newborn Nigerian African girl,she ’s super cute,her name is Oreoluwa,I prayed for her and she also told me our ancestors sent her to give me new blessings, she will live long to hold her grandchildren in her arms just the way I held her and she will be a blessing to her generation and the generations to come after her, Amin

Tayo welcomed his two sons, Toye and Tobi with his girlfriend in 2014 and 2017 respectively. Congrats to him.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/ex-bba-contestant-tayo-faniran-welcomes-third-child-with-his-girlfriend-photo.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Naijaalive(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations..

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by GOFRONT(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
shocked

GIRLCHILD??

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by ahnie: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congrats man!
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
The fool still no wan marry am

30 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by omamush(f): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
congrats
but how many kids to go before u wife her

30 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by neweraomo: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Third child with his girlfriend shocked shocked

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
And she's still a girlfriend..
What exactly does it take to upgrade them to wife status?
Just asking for a friend...

Congrats bro

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
A
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by goodyvin02(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
this old man weh no wan marry

5 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
omamush:
congrats

but how many kids to go before u wife her
He is still gathering Bride price tongue

4 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Chiefochiefo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
I see no reason this becomes a news. People give birth daily undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by mkoabiola: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Only on NL we av intertribal e-war.

Yorubas marrying ibos since 1900.

Tayo and Amaka..interesting

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by yemmight(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Girlfriend bawo. Naso IPOB cheap reach?
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Most of these celebrities(men) don't want to get married. And our Mumu Naija girls are ready to be a baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations to the family.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Wayne4uall(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Very Clean iPhone 8 for Sale. This phone is in excellent condition Bat3 health status 100 % 64GB storage.120k

All accessories new are.. This phones will work on any network. Location ondo.. Whatapp or call 08065095308
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by RiyaGoddess(f): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congrats Tayo and Amaka.
In Yoruba land, obirin ti o ba bimo fun okunrin ti koja Ale lols
Read my signature
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by queenxey1(f): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Did you know that X and Y are the aphabet that suffer most in mathematics

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Kenturkey048(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Girlfriend...three children... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by nwanyionitsha: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
mkoabiola:
Only on NL we av intertribal e-war.

Yorubas marrying ibos since 1900.

Tayo and Amaka..interesting

Is he married to her?
3children and still not married. I don't blame him. I blame the girlfriend and her family.

10 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Onyi22(f): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
When will he turn her into a wife?
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by konkonbilo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
smiley
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by pahoehoe: 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmm!!! Third child without proper marriage? Some Nigerians amaze me. Click on the first link on my signature to master how to make millions of naira from export business.
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by ShitHead(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
The guy for don blow if he took his carrier as serious as fvcking.

He would have released more albums than sperms.

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Nmezor(f): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmn
Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Babysheart(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
I wonder the news Nairaland promotes. This nondescript BBA person nobody knows has three kids with a girlfriend nobody knows. And so?

1 Like

Re: Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] by Ladygenny: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
A round of applause for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / Tobi: ”I Will Kill Nina, Kill CeeC, Marry Alex" / Tonto Dikeh's Son's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.